Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,930 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Mandate To Fulfill On Earth Before Your Department - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mandate To Fulfill On Earth Before Your Department (342 Views)

What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? / 7 Human Species That Existed On Earth Before Us / Bishop Oyedepo's Mandate Estate In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mandate To Fulfill On Earth Before Your Department by fearnoman(m): 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
My fellow brethren and friends as the day go by we have a mandate to fulfill on earth which is the Lord's command mark16:15 go u into all the world, and preach d gospel to every creature, and John9:4 I must work the work of him who sent me, while it is day; the night comes when no man can work. John4:34 Jesus himself said my meat is to do d will of him that sent me, and to finish his work, in acts of the apostle 8:4 therefore they that were scattered abroad went every where preaching the word so my people it is a high time we have to fulfill d will of Christ who sent us to dis world for Christ is d way the truth and the light
Re: Mandate To Fulfill On Earth Before Your Department by fearnoman(m): 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
May God have his way.

(1) (Reply)

Allah And Bible / Last Sunday Of The Month: What Is Todays Topic In Your Church? / Harvesting Beyond Bread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.