Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) (35854 Views)

Mum Plans To Stop Her Kids From Getting Addicted To Games & Tablet Using This / Mother & Daughter Sucking Their Fingers: When I Was Young, It Was Wrong. But Now / My Mother In-Law Checks My Phone, How Do I Stop Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by queenblossom(f): 1:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
My baby is 1 year plus and sucks her finger. If she like let her suck till she get married that one is not my headache

1 Like

Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by kabrud: 1:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
Joephat:
and a man actually married that woman as a wife...

she did this bcz d girl is sucking her fingers, if she come catch you d cheat with another woman.

na to just write your will.

make I focus jare..

Ur apple laptop sha.
Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by Unlimited22: 1:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
Seriously you guys should check well, that child is either her stepchild or she's adopted. Mother ke

1 Like

Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 1:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
That's if the story is true cause no sane mum will hurt her dear child in this wicked manner.
Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by jarmoskie: 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
wicked woman
Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by seniorkachion(m): 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
Terrible! My last born was a rabid finger sucker. He kept up with it even as his third birthday approached. My chief preventive measures was to rub his fingers with thick juice of bitter leaf. He would just dump his fingers into his mouth like it was sweet and continued absolutely unconcerned. This is a boy who would put up a stiff fight to avoid taking a syrup with a hint of bitterness.
A parent's chief concern as with me is to prevent easy contraction of disease such as cholera, diarrhea. Then one day the ever active toddler got his hands on a razor blade and cut the thumb he sucks slightly. I almost laughed how he came to me and reported his accident and holding his hand very gingerly. Well l dabbed it with TCP. He never sucked the thumb again or any other finger. It was like a miracle and how relieved l was.
Now, l wouldn't advise any parent to cut his child's finger. They have their own time and way of stopping the act. This beautiful little girl has been disfigured by her woeful mum.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by WesBreezy: 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
Mother? Not sure !

#TrainYourOwnKids

*sips coke*
Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by Potoskyleee: 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
some mothers can be senseless... i have seen many children that lick their fingers or tongue but at a time they outgrown it. Now if you mention it to them, they will just laugh....

1 Like

Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by mcquin(m): 1:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
If she is arrested, a set of people that hate anything Nigeria does will come here pto complain. During xenophobic attacks, they supported SA, forgettindg their brothers are there, they supported Trump even after calling them drug peddlers; today they support Jammeh just because Buhari is up in arms against him.

1 Like

Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by DeLioncourt: 1:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
see how she has gone to scar the girl's hand. That thing may not heal without leaving a trace.
I'm sure they'll tell her one stupid lie about how she got the injury if she doesn't remember when she grows up.

This country is too old to still be witnessing stupidity like this.

1 Like

Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
A ba a! But sucking or licking the finger won't make the little girl prefer it to honey. Moreover, she won't suck or lick it for twenty years.

1 Like

Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
anjigirl:
It's lack of education,I was having the same problem with my daughter as well and her teacher told me to allow all the kids in her class to round her up to sing for her for 2-3 days,infact she stopped after the second day.
I realised children hate to be embarrased
your child's case is even worse. She may be mentally scarred for life.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by CXLVII: 1:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
See what MMM has caused!

Mavrodians re very tensed at the moment and can be easily provoked. Children of Mavrodians should be adopted bt the government pending when they re psychological stable as they pose a great threat to there immediate family, neighbours, society and the world at large
Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by playfulvivo: 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
Foolish woman to born no dey hard u abi...abi na MMM anger sef
Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by kinah(f): 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2017
anjigirl:
It's lack of education,I was having the same problem with my daughter as well and her teacher told me to allow all the kids in her class to round her up to sing for her for 2-3 days,infact she stopped after the second day.

as an educationst, even that is a bad idea. it might have a reversed psychological effect on the child. u shld let nature take its course. as a child I suck my wrist, till I was in jss2. stylishly though. no one told me to stop wen I see my peers.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
Vanceastro:

your child's case is even worse. She may be mentally scarred for life.
That was the easiest solution to it,it was an addiction.Child development isnt that easy,they always come up with one thing or the other when they are growing up and you have got to find solution to it
Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by WarHorse1(m): 1:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
And where is the father? If its my wife, her two hands will be burnt.
The baby is even a girl. Girls drop the act quicker than boys. What she does not know is that sucking hand or tongue is not voluntary but involuntary on their part. How would this mother from hell feel if v..argi-na is burnt because her parent don't want her to wee wee?
Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by LCASHMAN(m): 1:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
IF I SAY END TIME MOTHER, END TIME MOTHERS WILL BLAST ME . BUT I WILL SAY IT ANYWAY, end time mother.
Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by trychris: 1:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
Could be a fake story. Check the fingers. Maybe there was an accident and the blogger tried to make a meal of it
ArabMopol:
I cut my nephew hand with razor blade so he will stop sucking his hand.... meanwhile the woman went too far.... buhari have you seen ur incompetency ur clumsiness and clueless has triggered the frustration in us
Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 1:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
Kia pure wickedness can't u just slap her hand small or remove her hand any time she sucks than to do this
Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by sleepyeyez(m): 1:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
post=52910797:
Effective but not necessarily efficient

Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by Jennyluvluv(f): 1:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
she's a witch
Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by mercytripletz: 1:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
Oh lawd. Warriz all these na?
I can perfectly remember when I used to suck my thumb. My mum would use bitter leaf but I wouldn't repent. There was one time my Dad scared hell out of me and said he would cut my thumb with an axe if I don't repent. lol. Even still, the sucking of thumb was something of a reflex. I promised myself I would stop but couldn't.

My Parents decided to leave me alone but without failing to add Mercy 'Amuka' to my name.

Later on, I stopped at the age of 9 or 10.
*Halleluyah* Lool.
Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
7Alexander:
Anybody can say anything online just tobget attention.

Bullshit fakeass tale
so you ars telling us its impossible in this workd where mother dump their new borns in rivers
Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by Jamean(f): 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
anjigirl:

Well, I still want to believe that this report is a lie. Maybe the hand was burnt by mistake, no mother will want to do this to her own child. If na maid I can believe.

BTW, you were just lucky with your child, I sucked my left thumb till SS2, weytin my mama no do?

1 Like

Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
asweru God, I don't believe this cock and bull story angry
Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 2:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
trychris:
Could be a fake story. Check the fingers. Maybe there was an accident and the blogger tried to make a meal of it
good observatory... bloggers and lies
Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by DammyOlu123(m): 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
Please, that little girl needs to have a doctor see that hand. As a matter of urgency. Burns of that degree are susceptible to infe. Life-threatening ones. Let's try and get this info to caregivers of the child.
P.S.; She could also develop a contracture. That would limit movement of her wrist joint.
Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by tete7000(m): 2:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
kabrud:
Wicked woman. Something she will still stop after sometimes on her own. I haven't seen any adult or teenager sucking his/her finger.

It is wickedness and shouldnt be condoned. However I have seen an adult that sucks like a child, one very close to me.
Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by eyinjuege: 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
Please, where are the social services in that place. I hope with making this public they will do the needful.
That child is in serious danger so far she still lives with her mother. Please social services need to take that child away from such an evil mother.
The mother also need to do just 5 years in prison. Bastard.

I hope that child doesn't lose that hand, it looks infected already.
Re: Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) by Eberex(m): 2:33pm On Jan 18, 2017
LIE LIE !!!! I DONT BELIEVE. IT MUST HAVE BEEN AN ACCIDENT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back / Has A Wife In Nigeria But Sleeping With Client As A Psychologist In Canada / 15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.