Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

"Mighty To Save." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Mighty To Save." (291 Views)

Come To Christ, He Is Mighty To Save / God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye / God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Mighty To Save." by overcomersfaith(f): 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
You are Mighty, Lord. You parted the Red sea for Your children to cross over. A mighty ocean became as a solid ground for Your children to pass through but for Your enemies, You drown, O! God, You are great.

When the walls of Jericho became a hindrance to Your children from inheriting their promised land, You shattered it with a sound of shout from the chosen. You are indeed Mighty to save. I also know that You are able to make whole. Glory be to You alone in Jesus Name.

Beloved, what are your concerns in this year of Greater Glory? Another opportunity is knocking again today at your door, do not waste it. Engage maximally and benefit fully from what the Holy Spirit is bring our way today.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/mighty-to-save/

(1) (Reply)

Free Indeed / Forcing Us To Remove Our Hijabs Before Writing Exams Is An Abuse – Muslim Women / What Is The "Sinners In The Hands Of An Angry God" Sermon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.