Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

LADIES ONLY -the Truth About How Men Choose The Woman They're Going To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES ONLY -the Truth About How Men Choose The Woman They're Going To Marry (2937 Views)

Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences / How Men Greet People's Girlfriends Vs How Ladies Greet People's Boyfriends / Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES ONLY -the Truth About How Men Choose The Woman They're Going To Marry by daviesblaze(m): 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
How do you get a guy to pop the question?

You may be incredibly sexy and great in bed. We may have sex with you both morning and night. And we may remember you fondly.

However, this is not enough to marry you. In fact, it has little, if nothing, to do with it.

The reason men marry women happens outside the bedroom. Now, you're wondering how to get him to marry you?

Simple. We marry women who can make us better men.

Confuse right? let's expantiate

It starts out when we notice that our car is cleaner and our house is cleaner. But then it goes deeper than that. A noble quality comes over us and we want to take care of you.
We want to know where you are. We care about the condition of your car and we make sure you have enough gas. Little things we never thought about become important.
We care about how you feel, not just how you look.

As a woman, you may be thinking, "That sounds great! How do I make it happen?"
The truth is there's nothing you can do to make it happen. However, you can allow it to happen.

It's energetic. The first and most important thing is that a man loves a woman who loves him, but not more than she loves herself. Some people call it confidence — but it goes deeper than that.
Confidence is what you can do; self-love is who you are.

The second key, which builds on the first, is allowing love to happen: You feel comfortable and worthy of being cared for not for what you do but for who you are.

Allowing love means when he checks on your car, you let him. When he wants to get you gas, you let him, rather than saying you can get it yourself.

For a man to become a better man, he needs the space and the opportunity to do so. In short, a man marries a woman who he believes makes life better — and even better, you allow it to happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LADIES ONLY -the Truth About How Men Choose The Woman They're Going To Marry by hiredride1: 12:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
True.

1 Like

Re: LADIES ONLY -the Truth About How Men Choose The Woman They're Going To Marry by daviesblaze(m): 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
Re: LADIES ONLY -the Truth About How Men Choose The Woman They're Going To Marry by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
I'm not ready to get married so i don't know,,, at this age i just wanna fūck as many girls as possible undecided
Re: LADIES ONLY -the Truth About How Men Choose The Woman They're Going To Marry by ucheuzor1(m): 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
I agree with u that what a man looks for when planning to marry a lady is beyond what happens in d bedroom.... Its beyond your shape, curve, beauty and all d makeups...all those things fades with time....realm men looks for things that last in his partner... I guess u ladies should know some of them.... Incase u a still lost, quote me, I might visit back to expatiate more...don't hv much time now

1 Like

Re: LADIES ONLY -the Truth About How Men Choose The Woman They're Going To Marry by pennytrate: 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
undecided
Re: LADIES ONLY -the Truth About How Men Choose The Woman They're Going To Marry by daviesblaze(m): 2:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
ucheuzor1:
I agree with u that what a man looks for when planning to marry a lady is beyond what happens in d bedroom.... Its beyond your shape, curve, beauty and all d makeups...all those things fades with time....realm men looks for things that last in his partner... I guess u ladies should know some of them.... Incase u a still lost, quote me, I might visit back to expatiate more...don't hv much time now
nice insight
Re: LADIES ONLY -the Truth About How Men Choose The Woman They're Going To Marry by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
No comment lipsrsealed
Re: LADIES ONLY -the Truth About How Men Choose The Woman They're Going To Marry by Genea(f): 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
daviesblaze:
How do you get a guy to pop the question?

You may be incredibly sexy and great in bed. We may have sex with you both morning and night. And we may remember you fondly.

However, this is not enough to marry you. In fact, it has little, if nothing, to do with it.

The reason men marry women happens outside the bedroom. Now, you're wondering how to get him to marry you?

Simple. We marry women who can make us better men.

Confuse right? let's expantiate

It starts out when we notice that our car is cleaner and our house is cleaner. But then it goes deeper than that. A noble quality comes over us and we want to take care of you.
We want to know where you are. We care about the condition of your car and we make sure you have enough gas. Little things we never thought about become important.
We care about how you feel, not just how you look.

As a woman, you may be thinking, "That sounds great! How do I make it happen?"
The truth is there's nothing you can do to make it happen. However, you can allow it to happen.

It's energetic. The first and most important thing is that a man loves a woman who loves him, but not more than she loves herself. Some people call it confidence — but it goes deeper than that.
Confidence is what you can do; self-love is who you are.

The second key, which builds on the first, is allowing love to happen: You feel comfortable and worthy of being cared for not for what you do but for who you are.

Allowing love means when he checks on your car, you let him. When he wants to get you gas, you let him, rather than saying you can get it yourself.

For a man to become a better man, he needs the space and the opportunity to do so. In short, a man marries a woman who he believes makes life better — and even better, you allow it to happen.
@ bold, some Nl guys wud see gals allowing dis as gold diggers.. I do smh for them
Re: LADIES ONLY -the Truth About How Men Choose The Woman They're Going To Marry by daviesblaze(m): 3:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
DuchessDee:
No comment lipsrsealed
cool
Re: LADIES ONLY -the Truth About How Men Choose The Woman They're Going To Marry by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
daviesblaze:

cool
Hey!

What's up with you? smiley
Re: LADIES ONLY -the Truth About How Men Choose The Woman They're Going To Marry by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
Make I hear something joor...a man that wants too marry you will marry you no matter what

2 Likes

Re: LADIES ONLY -the Truth About How Men Choose The Woman They're Going To Marry by daviesblaze(m): 3:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
DuchessDee:
Hey!

What's up with you? smiley

I Saw something wink
Re: LADIES ONLY -the Truth About How Men Choose The Woman They're Going To Marry by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
daviesblaze:

I Saw something wink
what did you see? cheesy
Re: LADIES ONLY -the Truth About How Men Choose The Woman They're Going To Marry by daviesblaze(m): 3:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
DuchessDee:
what did you see? cheesy
i see my wife in 2 months time wink
Re: LADIES ONLY -the Truth About How Men Choose The Woman They're Going To Marry by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
daviesblaze:

i see my wife in 2 months time wink
shocked shocked

Tell me about her ! grin
Re: LADIES ONLY -the Truth About How Men Choose The Woman They're Going To Marry by daviesblaze(m): 3:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
DuchessDee:
shocked shocked

Tell me about her ! grin
well, i dont knw anything about her yet but i feel some electro-chemical rays of connections retegrating through my brain
Re: LADIES ONLY -the Truth About How Men Choose The Woman They're Going To Marry by Escabado: 6:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
rittyray:
Make I hear something joor...a man that wants too marry you will marry you no matter what

Listen woman , no man wants a liability and this why most of you girls are 32 years and more and still single.no man likes spending or let me call it wasting his money on a woman.the reason why a married man buy his wife a car is because she gave him a child.so don't be mislead because no man wants a liability
Re: LADIES ONLY -the Truth About How Men Choose The Woman They're Going To Marry by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
YAWN!
Re: LADIES ONLY -the Truth About How Men Choose The Woman They're Going To Marry by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
Escabado:

Listen woman , no man wants a liability and this why most of you girls are 32 years and more and still single.no man likes spending or let me call it wasting his money on a woman.the reason why a married man buy his wife a car is because she gave him a child.so don't be mislead because no man wants a liability
And yet still men marry undergraduates that are liability every Saturday. So what are you insinuating?
Re: LADIES ONLY -the Truth About How Men Choose The Woman They're Going To Marry by Escabado: 7:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
Catalin:
And yet still men marry undergraduates that are liability every Saturday. So what are you insinuating?

Why are you not among them getting married on saturday
Re: LADIES ONLY -the Truth About How Men Choose The Woman They're Going To Marry by Olasco93: 7:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
Attitude and Character is key. Attitude and Character will make or mar your relationship. When everything else fail, Attitude and Character can recreate the because the are In-born traits, they are WHAT you are.
#Attitude&Character

1 Like

Re: LADIES ONLY -the Truth About How Men Choose The Woman They're Going To Marry by daviesblaze(m): 4:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
Catalin:
he is insinuating that some prefer marrying undergraduates because, they are more pliant than our well educated graduate with kpalis
Re: LADIES ONLY -the Truth About How Men Choose The Woman They're Going To Marry by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
rittyray:
Are you minding them
Re: LADIES ONLY -the Truth About How Men Choose The Woman They're Going To Marry by daviesblaze(m): 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Are you minding them

oar my God.

What an ignorance
Re: LADIES ONLY -the Truth About How Men Choose The Woman They're Going To Marry by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
daviesblaze:

oar my God.

What an ignorance
Great piece up there but your modern man does not reason that way anymore.
Re: LADIES ONLY -the Truth About How Men Choose The Woman They're Going To Marry by Olu317(m): 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
ucsparks:
I'm not ready to get married so i don't know,,, at this age i just wanna fūck as many girls as possible undecided
Young man I hope you won't end up missing someone irreplaceably special to you. undecided
Re: LADIES ONLY -the Truth About How Men Choose The Woman They're Going To Marry by rosalieene(f): 8:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
ucsparks:

2 Likes

Re: LADIES ONLY -the Truth About How Men Choose The Woman They're Going To Marry by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
Olu317:
Young man I hope you won't end up missing someone irreplaceably special to you. undecided
i don't know,, we have one life to live and we have to enjoy it to the fullest undecided
Re: LADIES ONLY -the Truth About How Men Choose The Woman They're Going To Marry by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
rosalieene:
you want me to fūck you too? undecided
Re: LADIES ONLY -the Truth About How Men Choose The Woman They're Going To Marry by KingRex1(m): 8:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
rittyray:

Re: LADIES ONLY -the Truth About How Men Choose The Woman They're Going To Marry by Olu317(m): 6:20am On Jan 20, 2017
ucsparks:
i don't know,, we have one life to live and we have to enjoy it to the fullest undecided
I AM HAPPY WITH YOUR SINCERE ANSWER BECAUSE NO MAN CAN REALLY KNOW BUT ALWAYS DESIROUS TO ENJOY HIMSELF TO FULLEST(SPECIFICALLY MEN). I HAVE SEEN SO MANY BEING UNFAITHFUL LARGELY AS A RESULT OF CHOICE OF WRONG WOMAN CHOSEN AS A WIFE. AND I HAVE SEEN ENOUGH MEN NOT WILLING TO MARRY AS A RESULT OF SOME OTHER GUYS HAVING SLEPT WITH THE GIRLS /LADIES THEY INTENDED MARRYING. SO, WHY BEING EGOCENTRIC ON BEING HANDSOME,INTELLIGENT , HAVING SUGAR COAT OR BEING RICH. THIZ ISN'T ABOUT SERMONS BUT JUST AN ADVICE TO SOME OF US. NO ONE IS REALLY SURE WHO AMONG THESE GIRLS/LADIES IS HIV P,a contagious life terminal diseases and likes OR A BAD LUCK CARRIER(those who believe in supernatural stuff). I don't have a problem if you really wanna rock'em all but WATCH YOUR BACK SO AS NOT TO ROCK AWAY YOUR LIFE'S CLOSEST PARTNER. ONE WORLD! ONE OPPORTUNITY! ONE PRICELESS PARTNER.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reading A Girl's Mind / Why Are Girls In Our Generation not growing taller? / This Photo A Girl Uploaded On Her Facebook Page Has Got Her Friends Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.