Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

I Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help (930 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help by Htop: 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
my name is David ...20years old....I wish to go to school but there is no financial strength for my single father....now have collected pre degree form..with my own money ....now I wanna trade want I have for want I need....if there is any gay who which to help me am ready to give you my body.....

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by cloudyskygrind(m): 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
Wait they're coming, the next person to comment is gay
Re: I Need Help by daewoorazer(m): 1:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
Haaaaaaa

Say no to unprotected sex and unwanted pregnancy
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
buahahahahah, so you're ready to start putting on pampers, meanwhile DM bobrisky on Instagram, i think he'll put you through

Fucking gay mofo!!! angry
Re: I Need Help by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 1:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
Htop:
my name is David ...20years old....I wish to go to school but there is no financial strength for my single father....now have collected pre degree form..with my own money ....now I wanna trade want I have for want I need....if there is any gay who which to help me am ready to give you my body.....

Lemme connect you to Bobrisky wink
Re: I Need Help by makydee(f): 1:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
Try being a pōrnstar nagrin

Bobrisky sef no fargrin

Gay!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
daewoorazer:
Haaaaaaa

You should re-read the Op's post grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Help by daewoorazer(m): 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
BluntMadmoiselle:

You should re-read the Op's post grin

No you shld understand sarcasm
Re: I Need Help by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
daewoorazer:
No you shld understand sarcasm
ok
Re: I Need Help by firstking01(m): 4:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
Htop:
Dumbass, warreva happens to your church or somethingundecided
Re: I Need Help by kinxlink(m): 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
Re: I Need Help by Harwoyeez(m): 7:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
Your mates are there hustling genuinely, u wanna hustle with your yansh? Why not trust in God n seek him at this point rather than an abomination
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
guy,just find something doing. Hustle and u will see the result at d end. you can work as an office assistant with your ssce
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
daewoorazer:
Haaaaaaa

He is a guy o
Re: I Need Help by JayRise(m): 8:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
I think you need to change your thinking. You need to renew your mind and begin to see a world filled with beautiful opportunities. I believe that you have so many things to offer other than your body. And you should believe that too.

If you do not have money for school, why purchase the form? I think you should find a job first and then re-apply when you have saved enough. Send me a PM if you are ready to work.

Htop:
Re: I Need Help by daewoorazer(m): 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
Catalin:
He is a guy o

So u also ofcourse missed d sarcasm there...

Im talking in regards of his parents... Wasted sperm things
Re: I Need Help by Imoksp(m): 1:30am On Jan 19, 2017
Can u do d job of a house help in ajah?
Htop:
Re: I Need Help by pennytrate: 1:36am On Jan 19, 2017
Htop:
♣ • → that journey you wanna embark might result to ya demise• undecided

I pray you find jesus• ™
°°
Re: I Need Help by konkonbilo(m): 3:58am On Jan 19, 2017
Yo think say this place nah MMM where you can GH? Ehn! angry

(1) (Reply)

Five Steps To Making Your joystick Work Better! / Am I Just On Her Hitlist?? / Facebook User Calls Out Desperate Girl Who Sends Nudes To Her Man To Seduce Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.