Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Tania Omotayo Poses With Cockroach For House Of Maliq (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tania Omotayo Poses With Cockroach For House Of Maliq (photos) (52399 Views)

Bam Bam And Teddy A Cover House Of Maliq Magazine / Regina Daniels Earns N600,000 Per Movie; Covers House Of Maliq / Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tania Omotayo Poses With Cockroach For House Of Maliq (photos) by chichichilolo1(f): 2:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
She must have screamed on sighting the cockroach grin grin
Re: Tania Omotayo Poses With Cockroach For House Of Maliq (photos) by Blaiseikenna50: 2:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
Airforce1:
she's never been the same since wizzy left her.

fine girl
shut up you old frustrated bitch hw do you know that

2 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo Poses With Cockroach For House Of Maliq (photos) by nabegibeg: 2:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
biggy26:
Pls whats d reason for all these snake and cockroach modelling? Just wondering...

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Poses With Cockroach For House Of Maliq (photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
This girl can't model at all.

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Poses With Cockroach For House Of Maliq (photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
cooljoe:
u still dey NL? u na one of d founding fadas. I no dey c dem iice, mukina2 nd d rest of dem again
hahahaha I feel so old here now lol.

Will retire soon lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo Poses With Cockroach For House Of Maliq (photos) by cooljoe(m): 2:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
rokiatu:
hahahaha I feel so old here now lol.
Will retire soon lol grin
naa stay on. d newbies nid guidance
Re: Tania Omotayo Poses With Cockroach For House Of Maliq (photos) by freecocoa(f): 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
That's gotta be photokiosk, ain't no way I'm letting a roach on me.

She's pretty.
Re: Tania Omotayo Poses With Cockroach For House Of Maliq (photos) by Glaxx(m): 2:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
She's got my spec down to a letter
Re: Tania Omotayo Poses With Cockroach For House Of Maliq (photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
rokiatu:
Who is she dating nowdays?
cockroach

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Poses With Cockroach For House Of Maliq (photos) by COvo(m): 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
Her only achievement is that she dated wizkid. I'm tired of all this nonsense threads on nairaland. Wizkid's ex this and that. What do you want us to do with this news now?
Seems like these mods sef don't know their job.
Which news this one be?

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Poses With Cockroach For House Of Maliq (photos) by Mayflowa(m): 2:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
Nixiepie:
Wtf,this geh no dey fear cockroach shocked

Of course, it's plastic
Re: Tania Omotayo Poses With Cockroach For House Of Maliq (photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
Staring at this girl for long is depressing.

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Poses With Cockroach For House Of Maliq (photos) by timmydahpeace(f): 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
fine girl...sexy girl :Dfine girl...sexy girl
Re: Tania Omotayo Poses With Cockroach For House Of Maliq (photos) by timmydahpeace(f): 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
but wait.......so this one na ex......o ga o....wizkid is truly a bad boy
Re: Tania Omotayo Poses With Cockroach For House Of Maliq (photos) by chrisblack1234: 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
Is like u don't know the meaning of leprosy, u go collect am soon ..
Re: Tania Omotayo Poses With Cockroach For House Of Maliq (photos) by kenoz(m): 3:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
Okay
Seen
Re: Tania Omotayo Poses With Cockroach For House Of Maliq (photos) by Corrinthians(m): 3:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
MARKone:
NL headings can be hilarious, posing with cocroach indeed. OK this one poses with her village people.
So the cat na village people. Kai.. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Tania Omotayo Poses With Cockroach For House Of Maliq (photos) by Mikylopez(f): 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
i wont let a cockroach come close to me tho not to mention posing with it in my shoulder on my bare skin!!!!! can't imagine any further.... i think its photoshop
Re: Tania Omotayo Poses With Cockroach For House Of Maliq (photos) by luminouz(m): 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
rokiatu:
Me grin
Re: Tania Omotayo Poses With Cockroach For House Of Maliq (photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
Joavid:
This girl can't model at all.

badu belle
Re: Tania Omotayo Poses With Cockroach For House Of Maliq (photos) by chimerase2: 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
I wonder why she wasn't pregnant for wizkid undecided
Re: Tania Omotayo Poses With Cockroach For House Of Maliq (photos) by Felixalex(m): 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
rokiatu:

Amebo
Re: Tania Omotayo Poses With Cockroach For House Of Maliq (photos) by Noblesoul123: 5:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
MARKone:
NL headings can be hilarious, posing with cocroach indeed. OK this one poses with her village people.

Re: Tania Omotayo Poses With Cockroach For House Of Maliq (photos) by klosety45: 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
rokiatu:
rokiatu pls na.
Re: Tania Omotayo Poses With Cockroach For House Of Maliq (photos) by okowande(f): 7:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
Wiz kid don sap all the sweet juice comot for tis girl body! She is looking lik shadow of herself buried under heavy make up
Re: Tania Omotayo Poses With Cockroach For House Of Maliq (photos) by uslasconsults(m): 8:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
if you like pose with a lion.....na your own wahala be dat
Re: Tania Omotayo Poses With Cockroach For House Of Maliq (photos) by petkoffdrake2(m): 8:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
rokiatu:

Me angry cry
Re: Tania Omotayo Poses With Cockroach For House Of Maliq (photos) by petkoffdrake2(m): 8:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
rokiatu:

Me
Re: Tania Omotayo Poses With Cockroach For House Of Maliq (photos) by OlympianZeus(m): 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
God Forbid
Re: Tania Omotayo Poses With Cockroach For House Of Maliq (photos) by metallisc(m): 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
Nixiepie:
Wtf,this geh no dey fear cockroach shocked

no worry, na fotomarket! grin grin grin
Re: Tania Omotayo Poses With Cockroach For House Of Maliq (photos) by Alabi1997(m): 12:59am On Jan 19, 2017
[color=#770077][/color] Mtcheew! Like we love to say, those who give a furk went that way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel And His Crew Park Their Cars And Dance In The Middle Of The Road / Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar / Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.