Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Federal University Oye Ekiti Fees For Fresh Students: Extortion Of Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Oye Ekiti Fees For Fresh Students: Extortion Of Students (493 Views)

Aborted Baby Found In A Hostel In Federal University Oye Ekiti (graphic Photos) / Osinbajo Changes Federal University, Oye Ekiti To Adeyinka Adebayo University / Federal University Oye Ekiti Fees For Fresh Students: Extortion Of Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Federal University Oye Ekiti Fees For Fresh Students: Extortion Of Students by tommyking1(m): 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
Please I'll like this to get to the relevant authorities. I really don't know who to report this issue to

My brother gained admission into this very university and after paying an acceptance fee of #30,000 , school fees of #89,000 was paid which includes everything as shown in the break down list from the schools portal. The school had to be requesting for another fee for medical fees, administration fee which was already included in the overall fee of #89,000. I mean, THIS IS FRAUD! DAY LIGHT ROBBERY!

Please i don't know how this can get to the relevant authorities.. I just thought of bringing up the issue here.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Please Which Course Can I Use My Result For / 10 Things You Don’t Know About 'opon Imo' / Brain Teaser , Rack Your Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.