Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors (35398 Views)

Xenophobia :Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerians To Stop Visiting South Africa Says They / Bobrisky Denied Entry In UK: Daddy Freeze, Special Spesh, Nigerians React / Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by noetic5: 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
See what he shared on his IG page and wrote;

I love Pope Francis.... He is the most amazing person ever! He loves the poor and doesn't pick their pockets like our Daddy GOs.. He doesn't hate the Muslims, neither does he preach for nations to divide.... Nigerian Yahoo boy pastors, please learn from this awesome person.....

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BPZyOS_lrH2/?taken-by=daddyfreeze

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by noetic5: 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
see some of these shocking comments about the Pope tho

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/learn-from-pope-francis-daddy-freeze.html

Lord forgive them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by yomifola(m): 2:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
Am speechless

4 Likes

Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by mhisbliss(f): 2:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
his problem is he talks too much and never minds his business

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Naughtytboy: 2:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
Keep quiet jor,, oniranu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Tic4tac(m): 2:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
Ok
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by manutdadex(m): 2:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
True Talk... Nigerian Pastors need to learn how to be a Christian again ...most are more concerned abt running the church... Being a Christian is an act not running a coperate organization. they now worry about turnovers and quarterly reports

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by chimadabadtguy(m): 2:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
na soo??

2 Likes

Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Diplomaticbeing(m): 2:27pm On Jan 18, 2017
Gbam! One who need church or religion to do good simply lack good morality, therefore should endeavour to change his/her ethical philosophy.

At most the only good religion or church can do to someone that lack good morality is superficial facelift - no wonder 99 percent of religions proponents are hypocrites.

God (source of all) is for all that exists and lives.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by MrLyzzo(m): 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
Well said.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by brighthp(m): 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
well quoted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by oladipo322(m): 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
Just came to check names
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Sibrah: 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
This guy need to go for brain scan. . . .there is word called peadophilia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by babyfaceafrica: 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
He wan spoil market for yahoo pastors

17 Likes

Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by venahoro(m): 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by sukkot: 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
grin
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by jnrbayano(m): 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
Habemus papam.

8 Likes

Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
As much as I am a believer, and I strive to know God more, I must say many of our pastors and bishops have added some "brainwashing" to their preachings. Some do this deliberately to enrich themselves. Others may not do it with such intent, but however end up with sweetening messages that give the members a perhaps wrong understanding of life and religious practices, and the pastors end up drenching the members while they get richer. I think these are the pastors that will tell God on the last day, "I cast demons in your name", and God will answer, "depart from me, I know you not."

I feel if Jesus was to come now physically to many of our popular churches, he will do the same thing he did in the bible when he went to the synagogue. He would destroy the settings/organisation of the church and He would say, "You have made my house a den of thieves".

Many professed men of God actually don't have, or have lost understanding of life/God and what God really wants of his children, us. Also we Christians are lazy to try and know God more and understand life ourselves. We have resolved that the only way to know God is through these men of God, and through their churches, being a regular church goer, or by being a worker (when these are just social activities that will not save your soul when the wind of life blows), or doing religious practices such as paying tithe and offering, etc.
We "Christians" have to decide to be free from the shackles of our spiritual leaders who have made many so "weak" spiritually with a poor understanding of life and how God really works. Our spiritual leaders have made us so dependent on their churches and on their pronouncement of blessings, which we all gladly claim! They tell us they are under the unction of the Spirit. Well, they may be; or they may not, and think that they are. But I must say, the Holy Spirit is not limited to only the men of God. God has given everyone the ability to prophesy over your own life and it will be well.

Summarily, I will say Christians have been deceived. Even the bible says, "The very elect shall be deceived the last days". Open your eyes believers. God has given you that power of reasoning. That is why you are a human, made in the image of God. Use your brain God gave you. You don't need spiritual eyes to discern certain things. You don't become a sinner when you decide not to be brainwashed anymore, like I have. God still loves me and protects me, because I love Him more than anything.

In my times of trials, church failed me, preachings of my pastors failed me, my work unit in church and my so called faith-based religious practices failed me, but God never failed. He always comforted me and he still does, giving me the will and hope to continue living.

Know God on a personal level, trust Him, worship Him whether in good or bad times. We must stop being spiritual slaves, when we have access to God directly.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Pavore9: 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
Yahoo boys pastors! grin

5 Likes

Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by ring7(m): 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
God bless this man,
MMM frezee

10 Likes

Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by nmreports: 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
The pope made sense but for me its not a too good speech.

Reason is because people tend to misinterpret letters and there are so many conjectures that can be made from this marble words.

But!!! He is the pope to the Catholics so...
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by AngelicBeing: 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
[s]
noetic5:
[s]
I love Pope Francis.... He is the most amazing person ever! He loves the poor and doesn't pick their pockets like our Daddy GOs.. He doesn't hate the Muslims, neither does he preach for nations to divide.... Nigerian Yahoo boy pastors, please learn from this awesome person.....

[/s]
[/s] Freeze or freezer, you deserve to be flogged to reset your leaking mouth tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Trueigbo: 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
Who wan be holier than the pope?

3 Likes

Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by ripbubu: 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
My dog name is buhari.. .call our stupid police.. ..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by ZUBY77(m): 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
mhisbliss:

Some of you are just plainly.. ......

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Decapo: 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
No feck given
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
A talkative man? Nooo!

This guy talks tooo much!
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by jericco1(m): 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
His opinion.
Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by jnrbayano(m): 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
Gaborone:
A talkative man? Nooo!

This guy talks tooo much!

Did he get it wrong this time?

6 Likes

Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by godello: 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
Examplary leader.

1 Like

Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Eberex(m): 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
mhisbliss:

As if he talks more than you? shior undecided

1 Like

Re: Learn From Pope Francis, Daddy Freeze Begs Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Pastors by Ahamziho1(m): 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
noetic5:

daddy freez God will humble you and you will know that God rules over men before seven days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Slams Those Saying She Now Has A 'One Sided' Hip / Genevieve Nnaji 40th Birthday Party Photos: Omotola, Stephanie, Rita, Ini, Jomb / Surgery Complication: Hushpuppi Regrets Going Under The Knife, Admonishes People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.