Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years (44099 Views)

Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by iamdynamite(m): 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
Genea:
Abi na, unilag guys always representing....wink
before nko...greatest akokite....send me a pm now...i need your contact
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Cityguy: 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
Nma27:
My dear some people can reason somehow... Which city are u in?
In fact eehhn!... I reside in Ondo.
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by iamdynamite(m): 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
2dugged:
hehehehe, I nor want jor, the usually have no conscience and atom of guilt in them
there are some none players that turns to an active randy player after marriage...humans are unpredictable.the saint today can be a demon tomorrwo and vice versa
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
Cityguy:

In fact eehhn!... I reside in Ondo.
Ok
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
iamdynamite:
there are some none players that turns to an active randy player after marriage...humans are unpredictable.the saint today can be a demon tomorrwo and vice versa
true that, but a leopard hardly changes its spot once a cassanova always a cassanova, most married men that throw caution to the wind and put their wives in the position to be insulted by small girls were like that before marriage
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
Realhommie:
Hehehehehehehehehe, the same league No wonder it's said "show me ur friends and i'll tell you who you are", birds of same feather, lolz...

Well, hope you don't do that anymore though, not cool ooooo? undecided

tonguetongue

Nope, too many things to share my time with.
That was school life.

1 Like

Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by NaWetinDey(m): 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
muscoliscious:

I'm talking about the woman
how can I date someone without knowing about anyone around him
life is not nollywood
I'm not attacking you
I'm just saying the woman is dumb

I'm so sorry about my misconception of your response, sweetheart. Social media can carry one away sometimes. Thank you.
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by muscoliscious(f): 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
NaWetinDey:

I'm so sorry about my misconception of your response, sweetheart. Social media can carry one away sometimes. Thank you.

I understand
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Softorgasm(m): 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
Genea:
90% of Nigerian men are scums, wah differentiates them is d degree of their Stupidity and callousness angry
Just take a look at you.
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Cityguy: 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
Nma27:
Ok
I take it that yours is Abj cos that's what I saw in your profile. Following you already.
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Genea(f): 1:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
Softorgasm:
Just take a look at you.
look at ur moniker
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Genea(f): 1:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
iamdynamite:
before nko...greatest akokite....send me a pm now...i need your contact
hahahahaha....
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by iamdynamite(m): 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
2dugged:
true that, but a leopard hardly changes its spot once a cassanova always a cassanova, most married mem that throw caution to the wind and put their wives in the position to be insulted by small girls
lol........well i will use myself as a perfect example, i used to be a chronic womanizer though not yet married but i can say i am way better than before when its comes to been randy.
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by iamdynamite(m): 1:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
Genea:
hahahahaha....
oya now
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
Catalin:
Married men are the major culprit.
says who? there many single young girls nowardays whose main intent is to hook as many married men as possible.
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Sandydayziz(f): 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
Filashade:

My sister, there are lots of people out there like that. My own papa sef was married to my mum and my godmother never knew he was married for a whole 20 years and she is muslim and has been letting my dad decieve her saying he is going to marry her. My godmother was in naija and my mum who is jamaican was in london with my dad and us.

When I say men can lie no be joke thing. Beware of men. Yes there are good and bad men and women out there but chai in my 22 years on this earth I have never known a man that cant lie or cheat.

They are everywhere ooooooo, shine ur eyes well well!!

Don't say I never warn una!!

Ahh that's serious o... Am taking ur advise with my hands nd legs embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by joeace2020(m): 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
Genea:
I'm owk jawe

you af finish school now you are just everywhere
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Softorgasm(m): 3:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
Genea:
look at ur moniker
what's wrong with it?
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Genea(f): 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
joeace2020:

you af finish school now you are just everywhere
Abi na, until I get something to keep me busy... Have any job for me?
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by jackie35(m): 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
Kolababe:
A lady shared screen-shots of her chat with her boyfriend whom she dated for 7 years but had no idea he's been married for 4 years. The man blocked her on Facebook but a friend saw his photos with his wife and sent it to her.

When she confronted the man with the evidence, he denied being the person in the photos saying it was just another person bearing a striking resemblance to him. Continue to read their chat.
http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/01/lady-discovered-her-boyfriend-of-7.html

I can't laugh o

Nollywood!!!!!
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Genea(f): 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
Softorgasm:
what's wrong with it?
figure dah out yasef
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by joeace2020(m): 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
Genea:
Abi na, until I get something to keep me busy... Have any job for me?

You can come and be my cook since i work from home and am always lazy to cook
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Genea(f): 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
joeace2020:

You can come and be my cook since i work from home and am always lazy to cook
salary Area?? Duration of work
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by joeace2020(m): 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
Genea:
salary Area?? Duration of work

salary to be decided, Ikeja, all day
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Genea(f): 6:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
joeace2020:

salary to be decided, Ikeja, all day
naaaa, can't work all day... I've to go to shop, so dah husband will find me na wink
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by joeace2020(m): 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
Genea:
naaaa, can't work all day... I've to go to shop, so dah husband will find me na wink

I will be the husband within the time grin
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
iamdynamite:
lol........well i will use myself as a perfect example, i used to be a chronic womanizer though not yet married but i can say i am way better than before when its comes to been randy.
being better than before doesn't mean you have changed na,just a flash of boobs now,you will fall into temptation yakata tongue
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Genea(f): 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
joeace2020:

I will be the husband within the time grin
oshey but no thank u eeehn
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by joeace2020(m): 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
Genea:
oshey but no thank u eeehn

Lol u dey fear?
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Genea(f): 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
joeace2020:

Lol u dey fear?
of
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by joeace2020(m): 8:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
Genea:
of

of me chopping you and the food you'll cook morning, afternoon, evening and night? grin grin grin
Re: Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
Nma27:
Nope
Den d lady shuld b questions for dat. Wot av she been doin for dat 7yrs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date / One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. / Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.