Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri (39428 Views)

Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano / Michael Jonathan Asemota And Abike Dabiri Meet After He Returned N150m In Qatar / South-East Governors Almost Mobilized Buses, Trucks To Evacuate Igbos From North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri by Mynd44: 2:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
The senior special assistant to President Buhari today allayed fears that Nigerians living in Gambia might be left stranded and unassisted if anything goes wrong.

She said via her twitter handle that "The Naval ship that left for Gambia will be on standby for evacuation" (see picture)

She also denied reports that a war ship has been deployed as she said it was sent to help evacuate Nigerians living in Gambia

https://twitter.com/abikedabiri/status/821703095587586048

https://twitter.com/abikedabiri/status/821702882567352320

Re: Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri by Atiku2019: 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
wink
Re: Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri by ritababe(f): 2:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
Nigerians just full everywhere for the whole world.

36 Likes

Re: Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri by signature2012(m): 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
ritababe:

Doubt their is any country in the world without Nigerians.

My igbo friend told me if you arrive at any international airport,just shout EMEKA,he said at least someone will respond to you.

180 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri by iamawara(m): 2:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
This is serious. So this Government still value our brothers in diaspora. That's a welcome development

19 Likes

Re: Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri by sukkot: 2:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
grin
Re: Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri by twosquare(m): 2:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
Haba! Which one should we believe now...this talk talk government sef!

Meanwhile:

Two Elephants met a totally naked guy. After a while, one elephant says to the other: “I really don’t get how he can feed himself with that thing!” grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri by sylviaeo(f): 2:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
U cant survive 9ja politics unless u know how to lie. I thought d air craft sent were for peace keeping if jammeh refuses to back down. Later they said they didn't send any aircraft to gambia for peace keeping but just yesterday they said d aircraft is for peace keeping. And now a naval ship is awaiting Nigerians residing in Gambia. Small time dem go also say d naval ship na for peace keeping. 9ja I hail o. We don turn mumu to this people. They don't even lie with grace

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri by brunofarad(m): 2:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
This is serious ooo

Hmm
Re: Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri by sukkot: 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
signature2012:

iceland ? papua new guinea ? solomons islands ?
Re: Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri by CXLVII: 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
I just love Buhari's Government!

Everybody seem to be on there toes!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri by Godprotectigbo2(f): 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
i just booked this space for noting
Re: Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri by Godprotectigbo2(f): 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
CXLVII:
I just love this Government!

i know u are lying but continue

anyway this government have good and bad side

but bad side is higher

1 Like

Re: Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri by QuietHammer(m): 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
Ipob yoots will still find fault in this

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri by bmxshop: 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
Serious blow to the reputation of the country, Gambians be like, Abeg extend Jammeh's regime b4 misfiring jet fighters become our case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri by Jeoma11(f): 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
Nigeria don ready to destroy their country
Re: Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri by CXLVII: 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
Godprotectigbo2:

dd

Sigh......
Re: Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri by donfemo(m): 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
We have not stopped the crises in Southern Kaduna, Our jets are miss firing and all we care about is Gambia. Though i do not support Jammeh, but we need to put our house in order in other to be a good example.

If it was Africa that colonized other continents i can assure you that no country would have gained independence up till now, we are self centered and extremely wicked.

14 Likes

Re: Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri by farous(m): 2:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
Heading: To evacuate Biafrans in case anything happen

3 Likes

Re: Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri by FuckTheMod: 2:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
Good.

Jammeh should not give up. He his not a coward. There were malpractice in the elections. Why would their electoral management announce different results for the same election?

U. S should just shut the Fûck up and mind their business.

It's only small countries they can oppress. Why didn't they attack Russia after they hacked their election?
Nonsense!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri by QuietHammer(m): 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
donfemo:
We have not stopped the crises in Southern Kaduna, Our jets are miss firing anf all we care about is Gambia.
So we should risk losing the Nigerians on Gambia. Did you read the article?

2 Likes

Re: Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri by Goahead(m): 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
signature2012:

My igbo friend told me if you arrive at any international airport,just shout EMEKA,he said at least someone will respond to you.
LoL, I'm in Pyongyang right now. smiley

1 Like

Re: Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri by CXLVII: 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
Godprotectigbo2:

i know u are lying but continue

anyway this government have good and bad side

Sure! Every government has that, but one has to give kudos when due.
Re: Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri by luckynzo(m): 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
What are Nigerians doing in Gambia set?
Re: Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri by AngelicBeing: 2:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
sukkot:
grin
Did you see this thread yesterday?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
Im sure there are alot of Nigerians living in Gambia who wont come back home even if things get messy.
Re: Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri by AngelicBeing: 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
sukkot:
grin
Did you see this thread yesterday?

Very sad and unfortunate, this is why many diasporans are not willing to relocate back to Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/3577938/did-not-kill-husband-chuks
Re: Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri by Bobnotrouble: 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
Are you another Donald Trump?

ritababe:
Re: Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri by Naijalabel(m): 2:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
Lolz... I thought the ship went there for war ?
Re: Gambia: FG On Standby To Evacuate Nigerians - Abike Dabiri by shugaboy6102(m): 2:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
signature2012:

hahahhahahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos CP Adegoke Fayoade Leads Protest In Ikeja, Provides Refreshments / WAEC Scratch Card Confirms Sanwo-Olu Submitted Fake GCE Result To INEC - Jandor / Union Bank And Bankers Warehouse Reply EFCC On 2.8 Million Dollars Seized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.