Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Pls I Need A Paid Bet Prediction Website In Uk, That Accept Nigeria Mastercard. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pls I Need A Paid Bet Prediction Website In Uk, That Accept Nigeria Mastercard. (1575 Views)

Daily Bet Prediction Channel..... 2 - 10 Odds Daily / 2018 FIFA W/C: Don’t Accept Nigeria Invitation, German Coaches Tell Torunarigha / Which UK Bookmaker And Betting Sites Accept Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need A Paid Bet Prediction Website In Uk, That Accept Nigeria Mastercard. by yahrant140(m): 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
Hi Nairalanders,
i need a good paid bet prediction website that i can pay with my Nigeria MasterCard for subscription..
Re: Pls I Need A Paid Bet Prediction Website In Uk, That Accept Nigeria Mastercard. by greatnaija01: 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
europol-fixed DOT com

BUT LET ME EMPHASIZE TO YOU.... fixed matches are not real. I lost 2.8 million last year in search of it. till i got to Turkey(best punters are there.) then i was TOLD the HARD TRUTH.

USE YOUR CASH TO START AN OFFLINE BIZ. I wish you well.

yahrant140:
Hi Nairalanders,
i need a good paid bet prediction website that i can pay with my Nigeria MasterCard for subscription..

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need A Paid Bet Prediction Website In Uk, That Accept Nigeria Mastercard. by yahrant140(m): 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
can you explain more on turkey issues
greatnaija01:
europol-fixed DOT com

BUT LET ME EMPHASIZE TO YOU.... fixed matches are not real. I lost 2.8 million last year in search of it. till i got to Turkey(best punters are there.) then i was TOLD the HARD TRUTH.

USE YOUR CASH TO START AN OFFLINE BIZ. I wish you well.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need A Paid Bet Prediction Website In Uk, That Accept Nigeria Mastercard. by greatnaija01: 8:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
turkey is where all best predictors come from o. even the ones in UK are indigenes of turkey and they are quite good. BUT as for fixed sources. THEY BLATANTLY SAID ITS ALL A LIE... no one trains players to play for losses... and in the uk POLICE ARRESTS those who claim to have fixed matches cos many people have lost their employment, homes, income to such scams. but predictors are mathematical geniuses that are able to compute who will win or what score margin based on history of the teams. YOU CAN GET THEM ALL ON APPSTORE... the ones who have lots of downloads with over 4.6 ratings are the best.

NOTHING IS FIXED. SO CLEAR YOUR MIND... ITS ALL GAMBLE.

yahrant140:
can you explain more on turkey issues

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need A Paid Bet Prediction Website In Uk, That Accept Nigeria Mastercard. by Samakus(m): 9:46am On Dec 02, 2018
greatnaija01:
turkey is where all best predictors come from o. even the ones in UK are indigenes of turkey and they are quite good. BUT as for fixed sources. THEY BLATANTLY SAID ITS ALL A LIE... no one trains players to play for losses... and in the uk POLICE ARRESTS those who claim to have fixed matches cos many people have lost their employment, homes, income to such scams. but predictors are mathematical geniuses that are able to compute who will win or what score margin based on history of the teams. YOU CAN GET THEM ALL ON APPSTORE... the ones who have lots of downloads with over 4.6 ratings are the best.

NOTHING IS FIXED. SO CLEAR YOUR MIND... ITS ALL GAMBLE.

Thanks for your sincerity.

Pls suggest one of their apps you have tried and confirmed to be good. I need to download it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Today Monday Sure Football Prediction / Save Your Future And Be A Yangabet Agent / Zambia Will Shock Nigeria In Uyo, Says Wedson Nyirenda, Zambian Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.