Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

okay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / okay (1507 Views)

okay / When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? / Okay Guys Be Sincere Now...why Are You Still Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

okay by NEROSKY(m): 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
Re: okay by delishpot: 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
I guess if we all cheat based on what our partners we're caught doing, many wives would have to cheat in naija.
Women cheat because most naija men are not trust worthy grin grin. Why should she sit with you and reject every man that comes her way only for you to dump her in the end? Would men accept that kind of Risk? I know men hate to be called out ESP when they think men should cover up for fellow men.

Anyhow sha, We have learnt how to monitor peoples phones now. Thanks for the tip.

1 Like

Re: okay by NEROSKY(m): 3:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
delishpot:
I guess if we all cheat based on what our partners we're caught doing, many wives would have to cheat in naija.
Women cheat because most naija men are not trust worthy grin grin. Why should she sit with you and reject every man that comes her way only for youbtobdump her in the end? Would men accept that kind of Risk? I know men hate to be called out ESP when they think men should cover up for fellow men.

What's ur point here?
Re: okay by ammyluv2002(f): 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
"My girl which i love so much gave me a surprise package, which is cheating tru the phone i bought her" Op, biko forgive me but this part funny die grin grin grin

Nna, you decided to cheat so don't blame it on her.

1 Like

Re: okay by lordizak(m): 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
I trusted the most innocent girl, she f*cked up with the advent of smart phones and fb. Now I tell any girl that i just want the spur of the moment, you are free to do all you want... With this i have remained happy. No point testing them, they will trip. some will only change when they marry. Just pray to be linked with the right once.
Re: okay by delishpot: 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
NEROSKY:

What's ur point here?

Point is, just like you have started cheating because of one what girl did to you, she may have started cheating too because of what one guy did to her in the past. Don't you see it from that angle too? cool cool
Re: okay by NEROSKY(m): 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
ammyluv2002:
"My girl which i love so much gave me a surprise package, which is cheating tru the phone i bought her" Op, biko forgive me but this part funny die grin grin grin

Nne i blame her full time, i like it when i give someone 100% and the person return the same, i just feel like nobody is worth it again
Re: okay by NEROSKY(m): 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
ammyluv2002:

Between if anyone should start cheating it should be me, because we men produce more sp3rm why women produce more tears

That's why they cry more, we f*ck more
Re: okay by NEROSKY(m): 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
lordizak:
I trusted the most innocent girl, she f*cked up with the advent of smart phones and fb. Now I tell any girl that i just want the spur of the moment, you are free to do all you want... With this i have remained happy. No point testing them, they will trip. some will only change when they marry. Just pray to be linked with the right once.

You're right bro
Re: okay by ammyluv2002(f): 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
NEROSKY:

Nne i blame her full time, i like it when i give someone 100% and the person return the same, i just feel like nobody is worth it again
If you say nobody is worth it that includes you afterall you cheated with someone's babe.

My point, don't ever compromise your standards. You should stay true to who you are irrespective of the situation.
Re: okay by ammyluv2002(f): 3:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
NEROSKY:

Between if anyone should start cheating it should be me, because we men produce more sp3rm why women produce more tears

That's why they cry more, we f*ck more
How sad embarassed
Re: okay by NEROSKY(m): 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
delishpot:

Point is, just like you have started cheating because of one what girl did to you, she may have started cheating too because of what one guy did to her in the past. Don't you see it from that angle too? cool cool

I believe in karma, i don't take aggression to the next person, if eventually am not with her again, and i make another person my gf, i won't take out my anger on her till i have a reason to, oh i forgot to mention, she has one of the best personality i have seen in any girl i have been with, and that's why we're still together, people i f*ck is even people who wished i be with them, why knowing i can't make them my GF till next world
Re: okay by delishpot: 3:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
NEROSKY:

I believe in karma, i don't take aggression to the next person, if eventually am not with her again, and i make another person my gf, i won't take out my anger on her till i have a reason to, oh i forgot to mention, she has one of the best personality i have seen in any girl i have been, and that's why we're still togther

Omo, to be honest, trust is a very expensive game. Live your life as best you can, take one step at a time with anyone. Trust? It is earned not just given. That is my moto. I can't just trust, I would not go all out to be an arse but I will not just become tied down. I make my plans open, no hiding no games, but then, I do not expect others to trust me as soon as we meet too. If I see the person is serious with me, and I feel like I wantbto be serious with the person, then we can take it from there.

1 Like

Re: okay by NEROSKY(m): 3:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
ammyluv2002:
How sad embarassed
lol , but that's tru, how come Solomon was able to marry 300 wives, or have you seen a woman with two husband?
Re: okay by NEROSKY(m): 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
ammyluv2002:
If you say nobody is worth it that includes you afterall you cheated with someone's babe.

My point, don't ever compromise your standards. You should stay true to who you are irrespective of the situation.

You're right in a way, irrespective of my feelings..
Re: okay by NEROSKY(m): 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
delishpot:

Omo, to be honest, trust is a very expensive game. Live your life as best you can, take one step at a time with anyone. Trust? It is earned not just given. That is my moto. I can't just trust, I would not go all out to be an arse but I will not just become tied down. I make my plans open, no hiding no games, but then, I do not expect others to trust me as soon as we meet too. If I see the person is serious with me, and I feel like I wantbto be serious with the person, then we can take it from there.
You're on point,i just hope God provide me good wife to marry while giving me the grace to be also good, but guy, we're still together because her good features outways her bad side, my girl is really a rare gem, that's why her ex never still give up till now am typing this.. but if na some kind girl, dumping her na dat very day.. Am complaining now becos it looks like am getting use to cheating
Re: okay by delishpot: 3:59pm On Jan 18, 2017
NEROSKY:

You're on point,i just hope God provide me good wife to marry while giving me the grace to be also good, but guy, we're still together because her good features outways her bad side, my girl is really a rare gem, that's why her ex never still give up till now am typing this.. but if na some kind girl, dumping her na dat very day.. Am complaining now becos it looks like am getting use to cheating

But she did wrong still calling her ex baby. If I we're you, Ibwould be worried o forget wet in I first comment. Lol. The only reason you should worry is your getting used to sleeping around. Not really cheating on her. As in, make you no Dey used to shooking anything that moves without selection grin grin. What did she say when you confronted her? Abeg, shine your eyes o. If you want faithful woman, make sure you can trust on her faithfulness. If you just want to hang around and see where it goes, then you are good to go. But make her know this fact.
Re: okay by firstking01(m): 4:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
Upon this i 'll still advice and admonish anybody who's not yet married to still keep their options open.
Re: okay by DeLioncourt: 4:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
why do i feel like this is an advert?? wink wink wink
Re: okay by decatalyst(m): 4:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
[quote author=NEROSKY post=52914201when i heard this,my heart fell n broke, [/quote]

Bros the way this your heart fell and broke ehn, no be here grin grin

We go need better gum to mend it grin
Re: okay by NEROSKY(m): 6:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
DeLioncourt:
why do i feel like this is an advert?? wink wink wink

U see any link below, abi u never take dat ur drug today
Re: okay by DeLioncourt: 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
NEROSKY:

U see any link below, abi u never take dat ur drug today

Lol. Sorry sha. People will always disappoint you. Das the lesson we all learn sooner or later.

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When Caught Cheating (For Men) / Love Doesn't Guarantee The Success Of A Relationship - Actress Susan Peters / WOMEN Are Largely To Blame For Inability To Reach Orgasm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.