Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,503 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Sex And Fasting A Tale Of A Devoted Woman. Part 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sex And Fasting A Tale Of A Devoted Woman. Part 1 (1324 Views)

Sex And Fasting. A Short Story!!!... / Sex And Fasting A Tale Of A Devoted Woman. Part 3 / Sex And Fasting A Tale Of A Devoted Woman. Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex And Fasting A Tale Of A Devoted Woman. Part 1 by naijaamebo: 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
As soon as I cleared out the dinner table, I went into the bedroom, not bothering to say goodnight to Kenny in the living room. I knew he was going to be coming to bed soon enough. I needed him to think I was fast asleep by the time he came to bed. I quickly got into the bathroom and had a quick shower before climbing into bed. I made sure I put on my long pajamas so there was no way he could have easy access to my body. About an hour later when I heard him climb into bed and turn the other way, I finally let out the breath I was holding. I managed to escape the sex tonight.

By the time I woke up the next morning, I knew we were going to have another round of noise and fight and I quickly said a silent prayer to God for strength. I could feel his hand roaming round my body relentlessly and there was no doubt in my mind what the expected end result to be. I opened my eyes and took a glimpse at the clock on the wall. It was just 6.am. I turned and removed his hands from my body and tried to get up only to be pulled back. By the third time of going through the same motion, he finally spoke up.

”Babe, what is the excuse today? It has been 2 weeks for Christ sake. How am I supposed to be happy if you won’t even have sex with me?” He said with obvious frustration in his voice.

”So your happiness is now tied to sex?

http://www.naijaamebo.com/sex-fasting-tale-devoted-woman-part-1/

(1) (Reply)

5 Lessons I Learnt From The 50th Law By 50cent & Robert Greene / 7 DAYS (the Past Came Haunting) S01 / Love Conquers All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.