Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Tonto Dikeh's Husband Posts A Photo Of Them Together. Excited Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Posts A Photo Of Them Together. Excited Fans React (39531 Views)

Davido Stumbles On His Excited Fans In US, Fans Postrate for him / Timi Dakolo Beats Wife In Dancing. Excited Fans React / Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh's Husband Posts A Photo Of Them Together. Excited Fans React by TheArticleNG(m): 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2017
Tonto Dikeh's husband, Oladunni Churchill took to his Instagram to share some photos from one of their charity projects which held early last month.

The photo above is one of the ones he shared. Tonto Dikeh's fans have flooded his comment section to thank God.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPaEMuPj0Q9/?hl=en

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Posts A Photo Of Them Together. Excited Fans React by TheArticleNG(m): 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
more
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Posts A Photo Of Them Together. Excited Fans React by NOC1(m): 4:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
HMMMM, What God has joined together let no man put assumpta abi asunder
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Posts A Photo Of Them Together. Excited Fans React by Kingstel(m): 4:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
Their haters will now be looking like this picture below... sad
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
WARNING!!!

NEVER MISTAKE THIS, LADIES! NO MAN LEAVES YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE BETTER THAN HIM

Be the first to see full story here: http://www.vineck.com/2017/01/never-mistake-this-ladies-no-man-leaves.html

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Posts A Photo Of Them Together. Excited Fans React by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
grin

Please is Tonto vying for Presidency

Donald Trump never even get the publicity Nairaland don give this girl since last week..

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Posts A Photo Of Them Together. Excited Fans React by nairaman66(m): 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
All these quarrels are to gain popularity? Why are most celebrities senseless? No hating just asking..

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Posts A Photo Of Them Together. Excited Fans React by sholay2011(m): 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
Tonto Dike and MMM struggling for frontpage overhaul.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Posts A Photo Of Them Together. Excited Fans React by ameezy(m): 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Posts A Photo Of Them Together. Excited Fans React by voicelez: 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
your problem

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Posts A Photo Of Them Together. Excited Fans React by brunofarad(m): 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
Hmmm

Thank God for them

Their haters will know no sleep this night....
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Posts A Photo Of Them Together. Excited Fans React by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
I hope they resolve their differences quickly and get back together
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Posts A Photo Of Them Together. Excited Fans React by JoyTracy(f): 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
Pls when you re done with tonto give me a call, Am single.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Posts A Photo Of Them Together. Excited Fans React by FuckTheMod: 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
To the front page

Password : Tonto dîck

Mod come here

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Posts A Photo Of Them Together. Excited Fans React by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
They should go and solve their problems behind close doors or in bed and stop disturbing our peace angry

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Posts A Photo Of Them Together. Excited Fans React by adonbilivit: 4:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
fans always reacting. hian
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Posts A Photo Of Them Together. Excited Fans React by ralphblac(m): 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
maturity
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Posts A Photo Of Them Together. Excited Fans React by chimerase2: 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Posts A Photo Of Them Together. Excited Fans React by NLorubebe(m): 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
angry
Anytime I visit this site all I see is Tonto dike and MMM nowadays, what is happening? angry

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Posts A Photo Of Them Together. Excited Fans React by 9jamusicanalyst(m): 4:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
Sum ppo done dey vex o
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Posts A Photo Of Them Together. Excited Fans React by Ajusshi: 4:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
Suen still crushing on Tonto. wink

Bros,..... count your loss, it's over. grin

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Posts A Photo Of Them Together. Excited Fans React by Aliyu333: 4:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
I dont even knw what to say after booking space. Chai things recession can do to a man.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Posts A Photo Of Them Together. Excited Fans React by chimdi101: 4:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
JoyTracy:
Chai... dem don come again
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Posts A Photo Of Them Together. Excited Fans React by Kmartt(m): 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
He just cleared you guys doubt. Dat reminds me of one of my notable quotes... "Neva doubt ur bliv and neva bliv ur doubt" Quantized Major.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Posts A Photo Of Them Together. Excited Fans React by jerryadigun: 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
Fans wey no get work.
Always reacting to every shit.
I join the IDGAF crew on this one.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Posts A Photo Of Them Together. Excited Fans React by NLorubebe(m): 4:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
JoyTracy:
*checks her profile* wtf* shocked angry *runs outta NL*
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Posts A Photo Of Them Together. Excited Fans React by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
Pepperthemgang.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Posts A Photo Of Them Together. Excited Fans React by kerryjossy(f): 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
Tonto has become a better woman ever since she got married to him. I'm happy about the woman she has turned to be. I pray this time, they can handle their issues privately and in a more mature way.

Happy for them.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Posts A Photo Of Them Together. Excited Fans React by Opistorincos(m): 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
So, now what??
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Posts A Photo Of Them Together. Excited Fans React by HonabFaj(m): 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
Social media full of ABC..Amebo Business Center
People will never paddle their own canoe

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Posts A Photo Of Them Together. Excited Fans React by KINGwax007(m): 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
Even if Churchill dey fucck demon, Tonto no go leave. She don throw shades at too many people after her marriage than to walk the street without a hubby...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Posts A Photo Of Them Together. Excited Fans React by deebrain(m): 4:59pm On Jan 18, 2017
Interesting to note--Celebrities know how to continue remaining relevant. They just know how to do it.

Just create an impression of something and PRONTO! The unfortunate, who are usually jobless and those of low self-esteem, will leave all efforts and opportunities of personal development, to not only comment, but get carried away, carrying and fighting a cause that is a stress relief for the given celebrity.

I beg your pardon, yes, you reading this, but I insist that the "Those that give a f*** went that way" reply to developing comments, is the best thing that has happened in this generation, this year.

I'm only surprised it is not making waves in MMM threads.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Adebayo, His Father And His Brothers Celebrate Eid Mubarak / Denzel Kelly: Nina Ivy Reveals Her Son’s Face (Photos) / Seyi Law Shares His Experience With Military Men, Who Rejected Money From Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.