Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Buratai, Abba Kyari, Lai Mohammed Visit Shettima Over IDPs Bombing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai, Abba Kyari, Lai Mohammed Visit Shettima Over IDPs Bombing (14501 Views)

Boko Haram: Military Disagrees With Shettima Over Rating, Performance. News / High Powered Air Force Delegates Visit Gov Shettima Over IDP Camp Misfire. PICS / Abba Kyari, Lai Mohammed & Others Visit Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai, Abba Kyari, Lai Mohammed Visit Shettima Over IDPs Bombing by willyede(m): 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
BIDOO:
Unfortunately ! None of this Army personnel will admit responsible for this repugnant mistake and they will slept it under the carpet and the incompetent will demonstrate his weakness again as time flies
ori iya mi ooo
Re: Buratai, Abba Kyari, Lai Mohammed Visit Shettima Over IDPs Bombing by Buharimustgo: 6:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
Imagine,they still have time to snap photos
Re: Buratai, Abba Kyari, Lai Mohammed Visit Shettima Over IDPs Bombing by CXLVII: 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
BIDOO:
Unfortunately ! None of this Army personnel will admit responsible for this repugnant mistake and they will slept it under the carpet and the incompetent will demonstrate his weakness again as time flies

Your English is also a bomb!
Re: Buratai, Abba Kyari, Lai Mohammed Visit Shettima Over IDPs Bombing by Alaminz(m): 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
Mrjo:
Been at the wrong place at wrong time, who tell them the thing is paining him?
hmmm help me tell them woo.....
Re: Buratai, Abba Kyari, Lai Mohammed Visit Shettima Over IDPs Bombing by leanalyst: 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
But seriously this doesn't make sense at all. You cannot tell me its a mistake, an IDP camp? Seriously My Shettima has been a bad omen for the people of Born state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buratai, Abba Kyari, Lai Mohammed Visit Shettima Over IDPs Bombing by TinaAnita(f): 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
Nigeria is a big fat joke.!
So those bloody old fools still had all the time to take selfies?

What stopped the motherfuckers from taking their silly selves to the IDP camp to console the families of those they deliberately killed?

What nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buratai, Abba Kyari, Lai Mohammed Visit Shettima Over IDPs Bombing by opribo(m): 7:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
All of them have innocent bloods stain on their hands..
Re: Buratai, Abba Kyari, Lai Mohammed Visit Shettima Over IDPs Bombing by lakrene: 7:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
God what have we done to deserve this in Nigeria.. People u bomb are in the hospital while some are dead, but u are hear drinking cold water with the Governor whose house was very far away when u were practicing Ur throw and catch.

in mama peace words..Diaris God ooo.
Re: Buratai, Abba Kyari, Lai Mohammed Visit Shettima Over IDPs Bombing by adconline(m): 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
And minister of Defense and Chief of Air Staff still have their jobs? Who gave the order to bomb IDP? GMB ears are too far from the people!! He's tone deaf like Abacha. His cronies can't make no mistakes. Where is FG visit to the victims and their families??
Re: Buratai, Abba Kyari, Lai Mohammed Visit Shettima Over IDPs Bombing by ademusiwa2r: 5:02am On Jan 19, 2017
I want to say. Sorry to the people of Borno state.

Nigeria have not paid me for 50 years. As required by the law.So I cant come and say sorry and visit you.

I hope you are all doing well.

When politicians start understanding government, I will come.

Mr Buhari is paying himself and did not read the law very well. And he is collecting fat salary. Drinking kunu and eating fura. I am only drinking pure water. So until Mr Buhari read the law very well and I see money.

Sunu, walahi I am really sorry. If Mr Buhari read the law, My email is ademusiwa@gmail.com

I can only come to see you all injured, if Mr chief of air staff bring plane to Mississauga's Canada and pick me up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election / Prince Don Okonkwo And His Family Cover Special Edition Of The Screen Magazine / Ondo: Zenith Labour Party Collapses Into PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.