Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) (60399 Views)

Owolabi Habeebah Olayinka Graduates With A 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan / Ebhomielen Ofure Mary Had 7.0 CGPA At The University Of Ibadan / 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by Benwems(m): 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
How did you grauduate with a first class - Because i did not have a boifriend on campus. No guy ever saw my pant. Lmao... grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by CarterMula: 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
No be for FUTO
Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by steppin: 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
lacoach:
Bia-fra be like.. is this true?
Yea it's true. We rule in terms of academic excellent.
Yeah, right. One out of a million.
Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by Abduljohn(m): 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
Kudos to them

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by remi4ever(m): 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
Oya clap for them... Next, Relevant post please.. Emphasis on the Highlighted..
Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by toogbasky(m): 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
How u wan take get bf b4, ugly girls especially d one without makeup, but Unilag ehn(una dey try)

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by NLorubebe(m): 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
Chidex2442:
Make them try study biochemistry graduate with CGPA
and wetin dey biochem wey we never see before? angry count your loss and move on angry

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by Dee60: 8:33pm On Jan 18, 2017
Redeemed people. Jesus people. Coming tops. Congrats.
Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by Kingjags: 8:33pm On Jan 18, 2017
I think there's natyn like beauty with brain. still waiting for that beautiful hour glass shape female First Class graduate

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by uslasconsults(m): 8:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
Congratulations to them...

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
This days I really don't give a Bleep. Call me when they have built something

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by FILEBE(m): 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
Sytems Engineering? What does the course entails? and damn it! 5.00 in engineering? freaking hot!

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
Go girls.. Go rock your world with what God has given you guys.....

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by sekem: 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
I hope they can still maintain their first class pedigree in za oza room?

Because that is where they truly belong. tongue
Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
neolboy:
why dem no go get am see as them no fine
nobody to disturb them nahhh

lol exactly what I thought grin

youthfulness is a precious thing and lasts only a short time hope they will not look back and regret wasting it on awoko and christian union

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by Gerrard59(m): 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
Chidex2442:

Somebody had a 5.0 in Cell Genetics which has lots of Biochemistry in it and you come talking rubbish.

I have done taken biochemistry courses and honestly, there are not difficult as most people opined.

Congratulations to the lass (an inspiration)
The future of medicine and pharmacology is genetics. A top 10 school in the US is the best place for her.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by Godson505: 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
Samsung and LG makes plans to release jaw-dropping devices as they set to release
Foldable phones... Read article

Samsung plans to launch Foldable phones in the third quarter of this year(2017)
http://www.techeda.com/samsung-plans-to-launch-foldable-phones-in-the-third-quarter-of-this-year2017/
Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by OkoAnike(m): 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
Chidex2442:

Op, stop this talk... Huuummm, we say some one graduate from department of system Engr. U dey talk biochemistry, abeg go sleep

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by goslowgoslow(m): 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
Where are the name checkers? They only check names for bad news.
Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by ezewinted1(m): 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
Thank God for their life.
With all this theoretical achievement, you will find out they zero when it comes to practical. God bless our government for getting Distinction in cramming.
Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
That's how they usually look. grin
Congrats ladies.
Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by djbobby007: 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
south west cradle of civilization in Nigeria,if u want best education come over

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by robbinn(m): 8:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
vickysomtee:
The two female student who graduated with grade points of 5.0, from the University Of Lagos, Miss Taiwo Bankole, 22 and Miss Oyindamola Omotuyi 21, has confirmed that truly, what a man can do, a woman can do even better.

Omotuyi who hails from Ondo state studied System Engineering while Bankole from Lagos state studied Cell Biology and Genetics.

It was learnt that both were members of Redeemed Campus Fellowship, (RCF)

In an interview with newsmen, the two girls revealed the secret behind their success.
According to Omotuyi, she got the inspiration to read from her father who she said reads all night.

She went ahead to disclose that she initially was not a brilliant student. But got the determination to work hard after so many failures.

On the social front, Omotuyi mentioned she never had a boyfriend as she understood that there is time for everything and spend most of her time with female friends and fellowship members and sometimes watch movies.

She said that she is currently waiting for her NYSC but if God permits, she will go for her master. She encourages students desiring her kind of achievement to go for it stating that any one can achieve it.

On her own part, Taiwo Bankole admitted that she didn't find it rosy as she failed UTME the first time and had to go for a diploma programme which later gained her admission into UNILAG.

According to her, she never knew that she could graduate with a first class but midway, she noticed that her GPA was sound enough and that was when she started aspiring to finish with a first class.

And she took the step by reading for 6
hours everyday.

Just like Omutoyi, Bankole also said she never had a boyfriend but mingled with female pals and casual male friends and also watch movies at times.

According to her, she would like to go for Masters in Genetics.

She further advised students to work hard and never lose focus.

source : http://www.ngschoolgists.com/2017/01/pictures-of-two-unilag-graduates-with.html?m=1
. dats gud congrats

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by chiefojiji(m): 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
buhari's regime make me realise that, there is no joy in all what you graduated with.

your joy is in your hustle.
Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by feyilag(f): 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by feyilag(f): 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
To all those saying dey are not fine,the picture quality is bad,i knew oyinda back in RCF akoka,she is a natural looking fine girl,i remember she used to be so playful in fellowship& i was surprised wen she won d best CGPA award in RCF that period...BTW,nobody is ugly!

4 Likes

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by Enemyofpeace: 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
No wonder. Boys no go near dem because dem worwor,that gaved them time to face their studies
Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
Xaddy:
This Ms. Bankole no normal at all oh. Her As sef na mostly 90something. Her lowest A was around 80something. And Systems Engineering in UNILAG is mad oh!!!!
She did well for herself cool Achieving a perfect 5.0 CGPA is nice bullet point on her resume.
But 80% is a B (or B-) in North America.
Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by AlphaStyles(m): 8:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
Oya nysc after nysc

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by tishbite41(m): 8:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
lacoach:
Bia-fra be like.. is this true?
Yea it's true. We rule in terms of academic excellent.
Na University of Afonja giv d Afonja babes d result na. Nevertheless, kudos to them for their noteworthy achievement.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by charlesadams926(m): 8:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
dprice:
4 MY PRIMARY SKOOL WERE WE ARE UP TO 100 STUDENT I DE CARRY FIRST 4 CLASS EVEN IN SECONDARY SKOOL WERE WE ARE MORE THAN 300 IN A CLASS I STILL DE TOP MY CLASS

BUT NOW DAT I DEY POLYTECHNIC TO EVEN MAKE .B. IN A COURSE IS NOW A PROBLEM TOLKLESS OF MAKIN .A.

A FRIEND OF MY WHO DON'T KNO ANYTHING WHOM I HAVE BEEN TEACHIN HAS BEEN MAKIN .A's. BECAUSE HE HAVE MONEY INFAT I AM BEGININ TO GET TIRED IN SKOOL

INSHOT NA TO LEAN WORK BE DAT.
With the quality of your write-up, i trully worry for the remaining 99 students. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by Noblesoul123: 8:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
vickysomtee:
The two female student who graduated with grade points of 5.0, from the University Of Lagos, Miss Taiwo Bankole, 22 and Miss Oyindamola Omotuyi 21, has confirmed that truly, what a man can do, a woman can do even better.

Omotuyi who hails from Ondo state studied System Engineering while Bankole from Lagos state studied Cell Biology and Genetics.

It was learnt that both were members of Redeemed Campus Fellowship, (RCF)

In an interview with newsmen, the two girls revealed the secret behind their success.
According to Omotuyi, she got the inspiration to read from her father who she said reads all night.

She went ahead to disclose that she initially was not a brilliant student. But got the determination to work hard after so many failures.

On the social front, Omotuyi mentioned she never had a boyfriend as she understood that there is time for everything and spend most of her time with female friends and fellowship members and sometimes watch movies.

She said that she is currently waiting for her NYSC but if God permits, she will go for her master. She encourages students desiring her kind of achievement to go for it stating that any one can achieve it.

On her own part, Taiwo Bankole admitted that she didn't find it rosy as she failed UTME the first time and had to go for a diploma programme which later gained her admission into UNILAG.

According to her, she never knew that she could graduate with a first class but midway, she noticed that her GPA was sound enough and that was when she started aspiring to finish with a first class.

And she took the step by reading for 6
hours everyday.

Just like Omutoyi, Bankole also said she never had a boyfriend but mingled with female pals and casual male friends and also watch movies at times.

According to her, she would like to go for Masters in Genetics.

She further advised students to work hard and never lose focus.

source : http://www.ngschoolgists.com/2017/01/pictures-of-two-unilag-graduates-with.html?m=1

This is the sort of inspiring post I look out for. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uniben Newly Admitted Student 2009/2010 / The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos / Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.