Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,998 members, 7,799,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) (60384 Views)

Owolabi Habeebah Olayinka Graduates With A 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan / Ebhomielen Ofure Mary Had 7.0 CGPA At The University Of Ibadan / 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
drnairalov:
congrats.. I made that back in university also and I was also working and partying, People be surprised when I tell them I had a 5.0 GPA while working & maintaining an active social life,

but anything is possible when you lie! smiley

lol, burst my brain
Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by wunderkiind(m): 9:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
feyilag:
lolzzzzz.funny how no one has ever called me that,i may not look as good as d world beauties but trust me i'm far from d word"UGLY"...nobody is ugly&goodnight dearie,have a good night rest
damn... Please ignore that silly troll. Don't pay attention to such silly comments dear.
Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by wunderkiind(m): 9:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
Chidex2442:

Mind you cell biology is just a small part of biochemistry....... Don't mix that up any day..... Big congrats to them though......

One question for you....

When you see a 5.0 in biochemistry, what will you say then??
Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by metallisc(m): 9:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
Genea:
lolx, keep d date... I go snap pre convocation pix lera grin grin

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by lastpage: 9:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
tundafayaBuhari:
Buhari's a fool

IPAD #Wailer!

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by Genea(f): 9:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
[quote author=metallisc post=52923903][/quote]hahahahaha, got dah from u wink
Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by drnairalov: 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
Admin401:

lol, burst my brain

tongue
Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by metallisc(m): 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
Genea:
hahahahaha, got dah from u wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by Princess4ng(f): 9:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
If I wan geh first class... Make I no geh boyfriend be dah...

I will think about it grin
Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by tundafayaBuhari: 9:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
lastpage:

IPAD #Wailer!
zombie ooo zombie, zombie ooo zombie

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
Nobody dey yab afonja now o. Awon olodo
Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
dprice:
4 MY PRIMARY SKOOL WERE WE ARE UP TO 100 STUDENT I DE CARRY FIRST 4 CLASS EVEN IN SECONDARY SKOOL WERE WE ARE MORE THAN 300 IN A CLASS I STILL DE TOP MY CLASS

BUT NOW DAT I DEY POLYTECHNIC TO EVEN MAKE .B. IN A COURSE IS NOW A PROBLEM TOLKLESS OF MAKIN .A.

A FRIEND OF MY WHO DON'T KNO ANYTHING WHOM I HAVE BEEN TEACHIN HAS BEEN MAKIN .A's. BECAUSE HE HAVE MONEY INFAT I AM BEGININ TO GET TIRED IN SKOOL

INSHOT NA TO LEAN WORK BE DAT.
That's prolly because u v a problem with the white man's language. I mean, even ur pidgin is bad. Na umukoro community development sec school u go? Who dash u first?
Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by Sezua(m): 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Congrats to them.
Ladies are doing much more better than being runz gals lately
Loudable!
Loudable indeed..lols
Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by ndubueze92(m): 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
lacoach:
Bia-fra be like.. is this true?
Yea it's true. We rule in terms of academic excellent.
Your kind deserves to be in a local Zoo..... See a wonderful post .... u want to turn it to an ethnic battle ...imbeback....

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by Chidex2442(m): 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
wunderkiind:

One question for you....
When you see a 5.0 in biochemistry, what will you say then??
The school matters
Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by freecocoa(f): 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
wunderkiind:

And your point is SMH.

The 'one man' was the first to do it, in case you didn't know. undecided

Why didn't you do it in your time, and see what would have happened?
Hahaha

What do I have to do with it?

One day, a man would also be the first to birth a baby.

Make una continue.
Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by DonX001: 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
Genea:
See my mates ooo embarassed and me I was in sch downloading GOT and sleeping like fowl cool wen dey were reading ... Anyhow sah I guess they are geniuses undecided, I can't come and kee masef over first-class na undecided and those lecturers are demonic candidates grin grin..

Glad I'm graduating with my mates and with a good grade.. Best feeling ever cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

Y'all are invited kiss kiss

What date is your graduation?
Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by DonX001: 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
charlesadams926:
With the quality of your write-up, i trully worry for the remaining 99 students. lipsrsealed

Guy, you bad ooo...lol

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by ripbubu: 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
tundafayaBuhari:
Buhari's a fool

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by FENZY24(m): 10:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
No wonder. Boys no go near dem because dem worwor,that gaved them time to face their studies

That "gaved".... Easy abegh... cry

4 Likes

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by isax(m): 10:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
vickysomtee:
The two female student who graduated with grade points of 5.0, from the University Of Lagos, Miss Taiwo Bankole, 22 and Miss Oyindamola Omotuyi 21, has confirmed that truly, what a man can do, a woman can do even better.

Omotuyi who hails from Ondo state studied System Engineering while Bankole from Lagos state studied Cell Biology and Genetics.

It was learnt that both were members of Redeemed Campus Fellowship, (RCF)

In an interview with newsmen, the two girls revealed the secret behind their success.
According to Omotuyi, she got the inspiration to read from her father who she said reads all night.

She went ahead to disclose that she initially was not a brilliant student. But got the determination to work hard after so many failures.

On the social front, Omotuyi mentioned she never had a boyfriend as she understood that there is time for everything and spend most of her time with female friends and fellowship members and sometimes watch movies.

She said that she is currently waiting for her NYSC but if God permits, she will go for her master. She encourages students desiring her kind of achievement to go for it stating that any one can achieve it.

On her own part, Taiwo Bankole admitted that she didn't find it rosy as she failed UTME the first time and had to go for a diploma programme which later gained her admission into UNILAG.

According to her, she never knew that she could graduate with a first class but midway, she noticed that her GPA was sound enough and that was when she started aspiring to finish with a first class.

And she took the step by reading for 6
hours everyday.

Just like Omutoyi, Bankole also said she never had a boyfriend but mingled with female pals and casual male friends and also watch movies at times.

According to her, she would like to go for Masters in Genetics.

She further advised students to work hard and never lose focus.

source : http://www.ngschoolgists.com/2017/01/pictures-of-two-unilag-graduates-with.html?m=1

6 hours daily wehdonma
Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by ikorodureporta: 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
Winches cool
Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
drnairalov:
congrats.. I made that back in university also and I was also working and partying, People be surprised when I tell them I had a 5.0 GPA while working & maintaining an active social life,

but anything is possible when you lie! smiley

Funny guy! Wish i could give you 50 likes but I've got only one.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by Idamond: 11:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
Despite there 1st class men are still feeding 90% of ladies including the once with 1st class
verygudbadguy:
Congrats to them.

Ladies are doing much more better than being runz gals lately

Loudable!
Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by Chiebunigom: 11:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
lacoach:
Bia-fra be like.. is this true?
Yea it's true. We rule in terms of academic excellent.
Egbon, it is "academic excellence".
Say no to tribalism, we are one!
Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by Omnitrix247(m): 11:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
It is well
Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
Genea:
See my mates ooo embarassed and me I was in sch downloading GOT and sleeping like fowl cool wen dey were reading ... Anyhow sah I guess they are geniuses undecided, I can't come and kee masef over first-class na undecided and those lecturers are demonic candidates grin grin..

Glad I'm graduating with my mates and with a good grade.. Best feeling ever cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

Y'all are invited kiss kiss
U convoking next week as well? How far, what department, let me comman eat rice grin grin cool. I like GOT too grin
Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
Brightwood:
How can you claim you never had a boyfriend when no man approached your ugly asses...I will never understand people like this...School is all about building connections and fraternizing...Do you know how many first class holders are in Nigeria...I hope you will go there with your degree and we will see if you get the job.
Connections can be gotten from most social gatherings. In her case, she was RCF's VP. There is RCF in all campuses coupled with the number of people who attended RCF while in UNILAG, I think she the connections part covered.
Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by Kaysalas(m): 11:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
congrats, i am hoping to see what the system engineer will achieve with her 5.0, i hope you dont end up in an office as a clerk/computer operator or any of the useless monotonous jobs we have in Naija today. Please dont get me wrong, try and see the message between the lines. All da best
Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by Ejembiisrael(m): 11:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
vickysomtee:
The two female student who graduated with grade points of 5.0, from the University Of Lagos, Miss Taiwo Bankole, 22 and Miss Oyindamola Omotuyi 21, has confirmed that truly, what a man can do, a woman can do even better.

Omotuyi who hails from Ondo state studied System Engineering while Bankole from Lagos state studied Cell Biology and Genetics.

It was learnt that both were members of Redeemed Campus Fellowship, (RCF)

In an interview with newsmen, the two girls revealed the secret behind their success.
According to Omotuyi, she got the inspiration to read from her father who she said reads all night.

She went ahead to disclose that she initially was not a brilliant student. But got the determination to work hard after so many failures.

On the social front, Omotuyi mentioned she never had a boyfriend as she understood that there is time for everything and spend most of her time with female friends and fellowship members and sometimes watch movies.

She said that she is currently waiting for her NYSC but if God permits, she will go for her master. She encourages students desiring her kind of achievement to go for it stating that any one can achieve it.

On her own part, Taiwo Bankole admitted that she didn't find it rosy as she failed UTME the first time and had to go for a diploma programme which later gained her admission into UNILAG.

According to her, she never knew that she could graduate with a first class but midway, she noticed that her GPA was sound enough and that was when she started aspiring to finish with a first class.

And she took the step by reading for 6
hours everyday.

Just like Omutoyi, Bankole also said she never had a boyfriend but mingled with female pals and casual male friends and also watch movies at times.

According to her, she would like to go for Masters in Genetics.

She further advised students to work hard and never lose focus.

source : http://www.ngschoolgists.com/2017/01/pictures-of-two-unilag-graduates-with.html?m=1
Re: Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) by Ejembiisrael(m): 11:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
Congrats To Them.If You Think You Are Smart Come To Atbu Hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos / 20 Rarely Used English Words That We Need To Know / Instagram Slay Queen Spotted Teaching In A Secondary School In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.