Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Area Boys Attack Omoni Oboli & Crew On A Movie Set In Lagos (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Area Boys Attack Omoni Oboli & Crew On A Movie Set In Lagos (Video) (29544 Views)

Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State / Omoni Oboli Reacts As Tiwa Savage Looks Cute In New Photo / Throwback Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On Set In 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Area Boys Attack Omoni Oboli & Crew On A Movie Set In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
Sadly, that's one bad aspect about Lagos. Touts are everywhere. . . You buy a land, touts! You build a house, touts! You use the road, touts!

1 Like

Re: Area Boys Attack Omoni Oboli & Crew On A Movie Set In Lagos (Video) by Neddstark: 8:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
How come she doesn't hire security during movie sets? That's normal everywhere
But if it's to show their wealth on social media, that they know best
Re: Area Boys Attack Omoni Oboli & Crew On A Movie Set In Lagos (Video) by tundafayaBuhari: 8:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
Yoruba people no get work na, what do you expect?

1 Like

Re: Area Boys Attack Omoni Oboli & Crew On A Movie Set In Lagos (Video) by ruggedadventure(m): 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
Abrupt:
I'm impressed on how the guy in cap handled it. Thugs fear police, you don't have to fight them, get them arrested, that's all it takes.
Lol.... not all thugs fear policemen ooo
U av to come to fadeyi/onipan.... come see as police dey pick race, u go laff taya
Re: Area Boys Attack Omoni Oboli & Crew On A Movie Set In Lagos (Video) by ruggedadventure(m): 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
blackberlin:
Sadly, that's one bad aspect about Lagos. Touts are everywhere. . . You buy a land, touts! You build a house, touts! You use the road, touts!
Ur car breaks down, touts! grin grin grin that's d drill man

1 Like

Re: Area Boys Attack Omoni Oboli & Crew On A Movie Set In Lagos (Video) by ruggedadventure(m): 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
tundafayaBuhari:
Yoruba people no get work na, what do you expect?
Thunder-fire-you
Re: Area Boys Attack Omoni Oboli & Crew On A Movie Set In Lagos (Video) by RZArecta(m): 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
Are they the "niger delta militants" grin I dey laff in kuvuki language

1 Like

Re: Area Boys Attack Omoni Oboli & Crew On A Movie Set In Lagos (Video) by kuboy: 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2017
ruggedadventure:
Thunder-fire-you
e pain am hahaha
Re: Area Boys Attack Omoni Oboli & Crew On A Movie Set In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
what happened to getting police escourts to stem d tide of d area boys menace during the movie sets
Re: Area Boys Attack Omoni Oboli & Crew On A Movie Set In Lagos (Video) by Sibrah: 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
Xaddy:
This is another problem with Nigeria and Nigerians; criminals will come and perpetrate crime and we will be using name tags on them thereby normalising them. Which one is area boys? undecided Boys that live in the area?

People will bomb pipelines that serve the nation, destroy National Grid, pollute the environment and destroy human lives and we will tag them militants

Bastards of a thousand fathers will kill innocent Nigerians in their homes, farms and on the road for no JUST reason; we call them fulani herdsmen...

Abeg who is a terrorist again? Only Boko Haram?

#ThinkNigerians #Think
Justifying your vile religious brothers
Re: Area Boys Attack Omoni Oboli & Crew On A Movie Set In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
ruggedadventure:

Lol.... not all thugs fear policemen ooo
U av to come to fadeyi/onipan.... come see as police dey pick race, u go laff taya

even with d police station at onipan opposite union home abi na house? small small na
Re: Area Boys Attack Omoni Oboli & Crew On A Movie Set In Lagos (Video) by chibuzorAbia: 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
"Omoburuku ni ojo ti e" and we need our thugs to defend our territory. If the Igbo film maker is tired she should go back home and shoot her film there!
Re: Area Boys Attack Omoni Oboli & Crew On A Movie Set In Lagos (Video) by ruggedadventure(m): 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
prettyboi1989:

even with d police station at onipan opposite union home abi na house? small small na
Bro, I no dey lie u ooo
Na wen all the kasala don burst finish u go see police dey come out of 'em hideouts
Re: Area Boys Attack Omoni Oboli & Crew On A Movie Set In Lagos (Video) by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 9:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
lovat:
AfonjA ati sophistication
Igbo always complaining.
Re: Area Boys Attack Omoni Oboli & Crew On A Movie Set In Lagos (Video) by Xaddy(m): 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
Sibrah:
Justifying your vile religious brothers
Which religious brothers? If that is what you got from my whole summation, you have a problem...

First off, I am not a Muslim, I am a Christian (as in a person that tries his best to tailor his life after Jesus Christ) not Christian or Christianity the religion. So I ask again, which religious brothers?
Re: Area Boys Attack Omoni Oboli & Crew On A Movie Set In Lagos (Video) by Originalsly: 9:33pm On Jan 18, 2017
nabegibeg:

Lagos has passed a law banning the activities of omonile and area boys
What's the point passing a law but not having it enforced? We look at other countries and see how orderly people are.... no such thuggery. Why?...laws and rigid enforcement.

1 Like

Re: Area Boys Attack Omoni Oboli & Crew On A Movie Set In Lagos (Video) by tundafayaBuhari: 9:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
ruggedadventure:

Thunder-fire-my-papa
fixed
Re: Area Boys Attack Omoni Oboli & Crew On A Movie Set In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
If ambode cannot drive area boys,aka touts out of motor parks,who are also harassing commercial buses and traders,i don't think he will do anything to them when they harrasses movie producers.He doesn't want to attract the wrath of his godfather.The jagaban of bourdilon.
Re: Area Boys Attack Omoni Oboli & Crew On A Movie Set In Lagos (Video) by nabegibeg: 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
Originalsly:
What's the point passing a law but not having it enforced? We look at other countries and see how orderly people are.... no such thuggery. Why?...laws and rigid enforcement.

Have you gotten any arrested to follow up prosecution?
Re: Area Boys Attack Omoni Oboli & Crew On A Movie Set In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
Ask4Info:
If it was when her Boy friend was still in Power they would have stationed at least THREE hilux vans filled with Heavily armed Mobile Policemen at her location.

This lady that always went in an out the "Power House" in Abuja like she owned a room there or was the First Lady.

She will always dress seductively to go see her Bobo and he always attended her every "Private Priemere"

Never Again!

I said: Never Again!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TINUBU SHOULD BE BLAMED FOR THE REINTRODUCTION AND SPONSOR OF AGBERO IN LAGOS AND SOUTHWEST.

WHEN BUBA MARUWA WAS ADMINISTRATOR, AGBERO WAS HISTORY. TINUBU REINTRODUCED THEM FOR HIS PERSONAL AND POLITICAL GREED.

EVEN AT A POINT FASHOLA TRIED TO EXTINCT THEM BUT TINUBU WAS AGAINST THAT ACTION

Eeh they pain you? turn woman. mtcheeew.
Re: Area Boys Attack Omoni Oboli & Crew On A Movie Set In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 18, 2017
chibuzorAbia:
"Omoburuku ni ojo ti e" and we need our thugs to defend our territory. If the Igbo film maker is tired she should go back home and shoot her film there!
They are doing a legitimate business Na.Abi Na oba of Lagos send them?

1 Like

Re: Area Boys Attack Omoni Oboli & Crew On A Movie Set In Lagos (Video) by Originalsly: 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
nabegibeg:

Have you gotten any arrested to follow up prosecution?
It's not for me a civilian to have them arrested. It is for the police to have them arrested and prosecuted.. they are fully aware of it since 1901... what have they done about it?...close their eyes. I guess they themselves are afraid of the thugs.
Re: Area Boys Attack Omoni Oboli & Crew On A Movie Set In Lagos (Video) by Emassive(m): 10:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
Yoruba and Agbero na second name/meaning
Re: Area Boys Attack Omoni Oboli & Crew On A Movie Set In Lagos (Video) by oluspicy: 10:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
Godprotectigbo2:
ofonjas should control there area boys nahh....wat is all this

they should respect constituted authority....mbok

make i borrow Oyo state daughter words.....generation of mannerless people.....lazy things

Always look before you leap.
Re: Area Boys Attack Omoni Oboli & Crew On A Movie Set In Lagos (Video) by Duru009(m): 10:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
She don too make money...... Abeg settle boys joor...
Re: Area Boys Attack Omoni Oboli & Crew On A Movie Set In Lagos (Video) by Rainmaker69(m): 1:09am On Jan 19, 2017
The video sef resemble Nollywood movie... so much testosterone on display.
Re: Area Boys Attack Omoni Oboli & Crew On A Movie Set In Lagos (Video) by seguno2: 1:13am On Jan 19, 2017
femolacqua:
This area boy menace should be put on check.

Tinubu and Ambode who can put them in check need them to harass their political foes as the cowardly citizens tremble in fear despite their numerical advantage.
Re: Area Boys Attack Omoni Oboli & Crew On A Movie Set In Lagos (Video) by seguno2: 1:16am On Jan 19, 2017
vykte:
lol... she never see area boys... these ones still they learn trade...if na correct aread boy, that one wae dae speak english dem go don break like one crate of bottle on him head...

Looks like you are glorifying area boy harassment?
Is that what you are doing?

1 Like

Re: Area Boys Attack Omoni Oboli & Crew On A Movie Set In Lagos (Video) by Catastrophe1: 1:24am On Jan 19, 2017
Godprotectigbo2:

make i borrow Oyo state daughter words.....generation of mannerless people.....lazy things
hahhahahhaa funny
Re: Area Boys Attack Omoni Oboli & Crew On A Movie Set In Lagos (Video) by wunmi2odun(m): 1:34am On Jan 19, 2017
Godprotectigbo2:

See as this one mumu enter bone...

Re: Area Boys Attack Omoni Oboli & Crew On A Movie Set In Lagos (Video) by kehlani: 1:40am On Jan 19, 2017
LMAOOOO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Slays In Sheer Jumpsuit / Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo & Now / Kenny Ogungbe And Tony Okoroji Fight In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.