Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,467 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Pls I Need A Wrangler Jeep Mechanic - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls I Need A Wrangler Jeep Mechanic (1245 Views)

2018 Jeep Wrangler Unveils With Amazing Features / Wrangler Releases Mini-Me Jeep / The Army Jeep Innoson Motors Produced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need A Wrangler Jeep Mechanic by notttty(m): 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
hi guys. pls i need a very good mechanic that can work on my WRANGLER JEEP, it has a back axle issues and i want to change the axle completly rather than repair and also want to oven bake to a different colour from yellow to metalic ashe and do overall service. any good mechanic should drop his number pls. thanks.. the car is in lagos tho.
Re: Pls I Need A Wrangler Jeep Mechanic by sultaan(m): 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
notttty:
hi guys. pls i need a very good mechanic that can work on my WRANGLER JEEP, it has a back axle issues and i want to change the axle completly rather than repair and also want to oven bake to a different colour from yellow to metalic ashe and do overall service. any good mechanic should drop his number pls. thanks.. the car is in lagos tho.

Back axle problem, differential problem, or transfer case

Dana35 or Dana 44
Re: Pls I Need A Wrangler Jeep Mechanic by pija(m): 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
sultaan:

Dana35 or Dana 44
notttty:

Re: Pls I Need A Wrangler Jeep Mechanic by notttty(m): 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
sultaan:

Dana35 or Dana 44

the truth is i dont know much about it, they mistakenly drove it to with auxilarry and the gear on at the same time. so they said the back axle is damage and instead of replacing it as i instructed the mechanic he repaired it and it didnt work .. since then its grounded. now i want to do total overhaul and replace the axle and total service. maybe u will want to take a look then we change everything we need to change.

(1) (Reply)

Testing And Changing The Battery On A Superbike / Advice On The Best Transmission Oil To Use For A Sienna 2002 Model / Please Advice Needed To Purchase A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.