Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,826 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Chai Man Embarrassed In Public After He Sent Lady Picture Of His Manhood( Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chai Man Embarrassed In Public After He Sent Lady Picture Of His Manhood( Photo) (1766 Views)

Wife Ties Husband Up And Chops Off His Manhood (photo) / Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos / Married Man Sent Lady Picture Of His Manhood And Was Embarrassed By The Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chai Man Embarrassed In Public After He Sent Lady Picture Of His Manhood( Photo) by muyi001: 7:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
A man, @La Kush on Twitter, has caused himself to be embarrassed on social media by a lady for sending her picture of his manhood.

Lady identified as @Cherox on Twitter, felt insulted and disgusted as she took to her page to warn all the men who have been sending her such pictures. She said: “Please I take God beg una. Stop sending me pictures of your ‘manhood’. It’s really tiring.”

The man immediately replied her saying: “Cydm for mine.” CYDM means Check Your Direct Message. As the lady also replied saying she is pretty sure that the man’s manhood is very small.

This lady did not relent as she went as far as dragging the man’s children into the conversation and urging the man to respect himself and to stop being a nuisance.

Check the picture here : http://muyigist.com/2017/01/18/chaii-man-embarrassed-in-public-after-he-sent-lady-picture-of-his-manhood/

Source: www.muyigist.com
Re: Chai Man Embarrassed In Public After He Sent Lady Picture Of His Manhood( Photo) by edo3(m): 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
La clicke la faint.
Re: Chai Man Embarrassed In Public After He Sent Lady Picture Of His Manhood( Photo) by Greenbullet(m): 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
LA click LA network failure.
Re: Chai Man Embarrassed In Public After He Sent Lady Picture Of His Manhood( Photo) by EmperorLee(m): 8:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
La Click La Nairaland crash
Re: Chai Man Embarrassed In Public After He Sent Lady Picture Of His Manhood( Photo) by StarBukola(f): 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
LA click la death
Re: Chai Man Embarrassed In Public After He Sent Lady Picture Of His Manhood( Photo) by ameezy(m): 10:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
La click la chop sticks grin

(1) (Reply)

I / I need your advise please come in!!! / Story Time! ..... Time ! Time ! ! Time ! ! !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.