Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors (20346 Views)

Frodd And Esther Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassador (Photos) / Meet Esther Ezenwoye, Abujapress Publisher Spotted At African Icon Award / Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by GLeesMODEL(m): 7:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
‎Following the planned comeback of the popular StylePlus music group to the industry, the duo of Amity Global Crew and Zzini Model ladies were received by the Hon. Jonathan Daniel, the Project Manager of Numatville Megacity alongside the art recently in Nippon Grand Hotel Abuja.

The Styleplus team who have been off the showbiz industry for sometime have been signed‎ by Eskimo records with advanced plan to launch back massively into the music headlines. They were also listed to be confirmed as Ambassadors of Numatville Megacity with complimentary plots of Land allocation including Miss Esther Ezenwoye, the project director of E- Diamond and Public Relation executive of Amity Global network.

It would be recalled that, Alex Nwankwo of AlexReports, the executive director Amity Global network who doubles as Models Coordinator of the Numatville Megacity was honoured as Entrepreneur Publicist of The Year in a star studded event at Sheraton Hotels, alongside Hon. Jonathan Daniels, Kogi First Lady, Linus Okorie, Chris Morgan, Selebobo, Mr Raw etc. It was indeed a colourful event as Esther Ezenwoye and Sophie of Zzini Models arrested attention with their impressive presence.

The StylePlus crew who are currently in Abuja with active schedules in Studios will be releasing an overwhelming songs that will keep their fans glued to their musical sets and hit up the radio stations airwaves.

http://www.alexreports.info/2017/01/checkout-styleplus-crew-esther-ezenwoye.html?m=0

Re: Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
i wish them luck

1 Like

Re: Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by jegz25(m): 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
so close to FTC...d guy above me take dis...no offence though

13 Likes

Re: Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by adonbilivit: 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
to the guy above me, get a life. I sure say u dey go church o.

1 Like

Re: Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by misspicy(f): 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
See my first artiste crush ooo Shifi shocked
He get muscles now sha cheesy

A line from that track, OLUFUNMI.
***singing***
Olufunmi o,ma pa mi le kun o,olufunmi Lola,girl mashe fimisile lailai duro ti mi o olufunmi o.

As a lady I think those girls should take it easy on the Mary Kay tho,they look like ghosts gringrin

9 Likes

Re: Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by sholay2011(m): 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
Where is Tunde?

And what is Numatville Megacity

7 Likes

Re: Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by Tomasboy(m): 8:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
Wait!!! Dem don baff ? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by stephen13(m): 8:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
style plus ? wetin dem wun sing 10years done waka

10 Likes

Re: Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by BestySam(m): 8:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
Really? Where have they been?

1 Like

Re: Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by freshness2020: 8:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
Our african westlife of those days.
These guys really give us inspiration for love letters...
Chai!!! Gone are the good old days. grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
Tomasboy:
Wait!!! Dem don baff ? undecided

Get sense

7 Likes

Re: Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by meme98: 8:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
Meanwhile.............

15 Likes

Re: Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by nabegibeg: 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
They are dead with their time

They shld move on
Re: Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by akimpelumi124: 8:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
cheesy weti them won sing
Re: Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by misspicy(f): 8:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
nabegibeg:
They are dead with their time

They shld move on
They might still have something to drop,they are even more talented than the noise makers called artistes now

8 Likes

Re: Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by Ademoore07(m): 8:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
jegz25:
so close to FTC...d guy above me take dis...no offence though

Ya fada grin grin grin
Re: Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by steppin: 8:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
Styl plus still dey exist?
Re: Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by UjSizzle(f): 8:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
sholay2011:
Where is Tunde?

This Alexreport guy likes to hype himself like the proverbial Lizard. Apparently he's an executive in the place we've never heard of before.

4 Likes

Re: Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by enemmo(f): 8:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
OP,it is STYL plus and not STYLE plus.

4 Likes

Re: Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by Ademoore07(m): 8:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
freshness2020:
Our african westlife of those days.
These guys really give us inspiration for love letters...
Chai!!! Gone are the good old days. grin grin grin

I miss that late guy, I mean one of those crews cry

1 Like

Re: Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by lilyheaven: 8:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
Women and makeup
Re: Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by Sleezwizz: 8:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
Don't tell me this guys still dey exist... Hmmm
Re: Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by mytime24(f): 8:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
akimpelumi124:
cheesy weti them won sing
wicked cheesy
Re: Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by freshness2020: 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
Ademoore07:

I miss that late guy, I mean one of those crews cry
late? Not really aware.

3 Likes

Re: Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by samsam2019: 8:33pm On Jan 18, 2017
sholay2011:
Where is Tunde?

he has gone solo

I think he's in Lagos now

1 Like

Re: Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by Ekuru: 8:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
What course are they doing?
Re: Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by Ekuru: 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
freshness2020:

late? but none of them dead.
Lanre Faneyi died sometime in 1998 after the group was formed in 97 but was replaced by Zeal later on.

4 Likes

Re: Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by SolexxBarry(m): 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
They might still do well sha,d sky is wide enough 4 every bird to fly

2 Likes

Re: Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by nabegibeg: 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
misspicy:

They might still have something to drop,they are even more talented than the noise makers called artistes now

What is there again to drop?

After a decade of recess

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zonju Hosts First Abuja Seafood Fiesta Night With Personalities (Photos) / Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume' / This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.