Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics (60643 Views)

Shocking Aftermath Of Typhoon Jebi That Submerged Airport And Killed 11 In Japan / West African Forces Arrest Gambian Army General / Yahya Jammeh: Gambian Journalist Appeals To NBA, Nigerian Judges (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by Rapsino(m): 10:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
is Gambia in Nigeria? No.. OK. let me listen to my music now...! they should visit sambisa n know

Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by ourchoice(m): 10:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
This is really pathetic, how can someone that calls himself a leader be this heartless even to the plight of his own people; watching his people turn to refugee overnight, gosh!

Nigerians should keep celebrating Goodluck Jonathan....imagine what would have happened to Nigeria if GEJ refused to accept defeat in 2015

God will continue to protect and bless Goodluck Jonathan no matter the accusations against him, he is a man with God's heart, reason God keep blessing him no matter what people say smiley

8 Likes

Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by Super1Star: 10:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
The devil pushing Jammeh seems to be the suit wearing one.

I don't know why you will just want to suyanise yourself for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by sleeknick: 10:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
PLEASE PASS THIS MESSAGE :

I just pity this country. I think it's really time for revolution. The people against the government. Make we kukuma destroy the country start over again. It's too much sef. Every time from frying pan to fire. Weda it's apc or pdp i don't give a hoot. I don't even think there is any political divide in this country. They are all one body acting a script. These same people who bash each other have their secret place of meeting where they strategize for their next move. It's time for we as a people in unity to fight this government and oust all of them. Very incompetent set of people in leadership positions. I watched a movie yesterday "Snowden" in that movie it wasn't even the fact that America is spying on the whole world that got my attention. It's the level of intelligence these people have. I was baffled. As it is, america is already in the future while Africa is still trying to copy their past.
I get sick to my stomach when i see how our youths who are supposed to be the leaders of tomorrow let themselves to be used as pawns by these politicians for their selfish gains.
It is time to take OUR country back!
It's not Apc or PDP who owns the country. It's you and i. Trust me. Even if leadership changes hands it's still going to continue like this or even worst. The political system needs to be purged.
Lets start making the noise!

REVOLUTION!!!
I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK!!!
Lets kick off this trend.
I'm ready to give my life for this course i swear!
#GIVEMEMYCOUNTRY

8 Likes

Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by femolacqua(m): 10:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
mayoor15:
Oga femo, you made me laugh hard.... that smile is what I needed most tonight.... thanks
You are welcome.
Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by Lukay99: 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
Ten12:
Islam and tyranny are like 5&6.....cheos and violence are like bread and butter to them...tell me am a religious bigot nd I invoke amadi oha to crush ur manhood

The biggest of them all, Zimbabwe president Mugabe is he also a Muslim? This is exactly what we've been saying whenever a Christian does something wrong we all blame that individual person(not Christianity ) but whenever a Muslim does something wrong, you all start to blame Islam

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by Hemdy4jazz: 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
Ten12:
Islam and tyranny are like 5&6.....cheos and violence are like bread and butter to them...tell me am a religious bigot nd I invoke amadi oha to crush ur manhood

And what about your uncle Robert Mugabe? A muslim right?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by veacea: 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
Ten12:

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by Coolgent(m): 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
Ten12:
Fucking religion bigot, shame on u bone head

9 Likes

Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by MrUmaRu(m): 11:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
I can swear with anything, this pics is a big lie. Na pilgrimage. ? ?
Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by Corrinthians(m): 11:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
Annibiteye:
The President once accepted defeat only for him to rescind his spirit of statesmanship, what a decision! A little humility on the part of president Jammeh could have averted all these political impasse the Gambian govt seems to be nurturing. Big problems most times results from minor and very trivial causes. May the Gambia overcomes its problems soon!

1 Like

Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by FuckTheMod: 11:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
Ten12:
You're a complete retârd.
What brought religion here now? FOO0L
Jammeh can rule for 100 years, I don't mind.
As long as he is doing the right thing and the people are okay with his rulership.
FOR HOW LONG HAS QUEEN ELIZABETH BEEN RULING? PLEASE DON'T TELL ME ABOUT ROYALTY BULLSHÎT.

Jammeh accepted the results at first but when reports and facts came in that there were malpractice, he rejected it. It's normal of a ruler to do that. HE IS NOT A COWARD.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by Corrinthians(m): 11:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
siraj1402:
mobutu sese seko is a Muslim I guess. Ode
Una wan kill the guy? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by Corrinthians(m): 11:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
Ten12:
Once an Osu speaks, you can tell from a billion miles away. cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by MrUmaRu(m): 11:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
Lukay99:

The biggest of them all, Zimbabwe president Mugabe is he also a Muslim? This is exactly what we've been saying whenever a Christian does something wrong we all blame that individual person(not Christianity ) but whenever a Muslim does something wrong, you all start to blame Islam
You also observ ?

3 Likes

Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by honourhim: 11:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
See what MMm caused.

before you come for my head

i mean

Mr Mumu- a man who wants power at all cost, even to the point of having a devastated country. Tufiakwa.
Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by coputa(m): 11:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
I hope Nigeria government has sent down our air bird to bring back Nigerians living in the Gambia.
Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by iraborosasu: 11:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
Why are they complaining, me I will stay in power ti Jesus come

1 Like

Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
Ten12:
Islam and tyranny are like 5&6.....cheos and violence are like bread and butter to them...tell me am a religious bigot nd I invoke amadi oha to c
rush ur manhood
Josep Stalin,Adolph Hitler,Charles Taylor,Yakubu Gowon,Colonel Ojukwu et all, I didn't realize they were Muslims as well.
Your a Cold Blooded Foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

11 Likes

Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
Dictators Despots Everywhere posing as Moslem and Christian Leaders. Mtcheeww

1 Like

Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by goingape1: 11:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
Lukay99:

shut up!

who dey throway bombs anyhow?

no be una so called Islam! undecided

check google! the highest terrorism act is from a particular jihad religion who in there dead brain misplace peace for violent!

anytime Islam is proclaiming religion of peace, I always laugh my head out and said "maybe you must have mistook peace from violent"

radical set of people

1 Like

Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by ezewinted1(m): 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
yemaldo:

Samuel doe is also a Muslim?
gimme another one aside from Samuel doe, then I'll give you not less than 50 adamant muslim-leader tyrants
Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by engreo(m): 11:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
What about the people that can not afford the money for the flit?
Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by ruggedtimi(m): 11:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
very bad....how jammeh dey feel
Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by opribo(m): 11:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
How can only one stubborn man turn a country upside down. They should send Indian women to give him apple, why is bubu going there if he cannot deploy the experience gained from Nigeria when two men said they won't let Nigeria move forward. They were deleted peacefully and Nigeria progressed.
Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by goslowgoslow(m): 11:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
Ten12:
Ol boy see as you just fool yourself before the whole world!! What a shame!! undecided

9 Likes

Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by goslowgoslow(m): 11:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
ezewinted1:
gimme another one aside from Samuel doe, then I'll give you not less than 50 adamant muslim-leader tyrants
Mugabe na muslum? Olodo.

3 Likes

Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by Mccullum: 11:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/post/52922825 Stop typing without thinking deeply if not you'll just be fooling, disgracing and displaying of insensitivity of fanaticism, is Lauren Gbagbo, Mugabe, Samuel Doe, Charles Tailor and others are Muslims?, instead of pointing on greediness of human character and inconsideration of consequence of their decision on their action that can cause big catastrophic on the country and their citizens, you're typing fiction and leaving facts.

2 Likes

Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by Onyi4live(m): 11:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
Day done break for them

What are they waiting for before now
Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by dimeji877(m): 11:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
Ten12:

Why u dey think like primary two pikin

7 Likes

Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by UchaNwababa: 11:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
i only need their chic
Re: Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics by Ten12(m): 11:33pm On Jan 18, 2017
FuckTheMod:

You're a complete retârd.
What brought religion here now? FOO0L
Jammeh can rule for 100 years, I don't mind.
As long as he is doing the right thing and the people are okay with his rulership.
FOR HOW LONG HAS QUEEN ELIZABETH BEEN RULING? PLEASE DON'T TELL ME ABOUT ROYALTY BULLSHÎT.

Jammeh accepted the results at first but when results and facts came in that there were malpractice, he rejected it. It's normal of a ruler to do that. HE IS NOT A COWARD.

Ok I will respond to only you because I left the others saying trash in the hands of amadi oha.so on the issue,, Election takes place through a process by an umpire set up by the system to produce a result that will be binding to every party involved till when proven to be wrong or bias by a court of competent jurisdiction. Now when a leader says one thing in the morning and another in the evening he has lost the first quality of leadership which is integrity...then on the queen and England do we operate the same system of government? I welcome a healthy argument from you sir if you don't mind

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election / The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) / Zimbabwe Military Takeover Live Updates: Robert Mugabe Under House Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.