Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:10 PM

25 Instagram Men Who Took Manscaping Too Far - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 25 Instagram Men Who Took Manscaping Too Far (2227 Views)

After Asking Her Out On Facebook, He Denies Her On Instagram... Men Are Scum / Lagos Big Girl Flaunts Her Massive B**bs On Instagram - Men Gone Wild / Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

25 Instagram Men Who Took Manscaping Too Far by RoyalBlak007: 10:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
"Manscaping” can mean many things.  For some people it just means keeping facial and/or body hair neat and trimmed.  For other (in my opinion crazier) individuals, it means waxing all their hair off entirely.  Then, there’s a third group who take what they have and fashion it into works of “art” with varying levels of skill.  One thing is for certain, the possibilities are nearly unlimited and for better or worse, the hair is out there.  Here’s 25 Instagram men who took manscaping too far
Re: 25 Instagram Men Who Took Manscaping Too Far by RoyalBlak007: 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
Mankini

By far the most popular of the “creative” manscaping, the “mankini” is both confusing in purpose and terrifying to think what it was cut from.  Is it an improvement over the unsculpted version?  It depends who you ask.  But there’s no denying the power the mankini has to attract hot women to pose with you regardless of your… condition.

Re: 25 Instagram Men Who Took Manscaping Too Far by RoyalBlak007: 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
Serious love

That chest, that look, and that’s not all. I can’t show you the lower half on Instagram, but trust me it’s out there and you don’t want to find it.  Let’s just say he’s like a creepy, live, playing card.

Re: 25 Instagram Men Who Took Manscaping Too Far by iamDaisy(f): 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
Kikikikilki bush cheesy
Re: 25 Instagram Men Who Took Manscaping Too Far by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
Wetin be this? grin

If I get this kind hair, na prick I go use am design grin
Re: 25 Instagram Men Who Took Manscaping Too Far by RoyalBlak007: 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
Mankini, part two

Look at that grin!  He’s obviously having fun, and that’s obviously because this is a very temporary situation for the sake of the photo.  Kudos for having fun in the moment (and not sporting that in public.)

Re: 25 Instagram Men Who Took Manscaping Too Far by RoyalBlak007: 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
Faith

Some people take their faith very seriously.  This guy gets points for going with something less permanent than a tattoo while attracting a hot believer to pose with him.

Re: 25 Instagram Men Who Took Manscaping Too Far by RoyalBlak007: 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2017
The Man-Zebra

Well, if you have that much to work with, you could do a lot worse.  Granted in this (or any) case, less is probably more, but in the meantime he gets points for symmetry and the lack of some obnoxiously poor design.

Re: 25 Instagram Men Who Took Manscaping Too Far by RoyalBlak007: 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
The chest of a villian

He’s making the most of his manly hair by sporting a full beard up top and a classic supervillain moustache on his chest.  Maybe it’s the smile, but it kind of works for him.

Re: 25 Instagram Men Who Took Manscaping Too Far by smile2charity: 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
LOL!
Re: 25 Instagram Men Who Took Manscaping Too Far by RoyalBlak007: 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
Bat-chest begins

He gets points for fandom.  But he loses points for build, poor design, and a general lack of anything else remotely resembling Batman.

Re: 25 Instagram Men Who Took Manscaping Too Far by RoyalBlak007: 10:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
He's got a big heart.

He just looks so dang friendly, the care-bear chest hair almost suits him… almost

Re: 25 Instagram Men Who Took Manscaping Too Far by DonCortino: 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
tongue
Re: 25 Instagram Men Who Took Manscaping Too Far by RoyalBlak007: 10:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
Impressive art

I don’t know what’s more impressive, the fact that this guy managed to draw a cupid being shot out of a canon on his belly, or the fact that he had enough hair on his belly to draw it in the first place.

Re: 25 Instagram Men Who Took Manscaping Too Far by RoyalBlak007: 10:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
The half and half

Is it really a decision if the decision is already half made?  It would take a long time to even out if everyone decided the hairy look was better.

Re: 25 Instagram Men Who Took Manscaping Too Far by RoyalBlak007: 10:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
Do you see it?

I’m not even sure if this is intentional manscaping or just coincidental genes.  Do you see the face?

Re: 25 Instagram Men Who Took Manscaping Too Far by RoyalBlak007: 10:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
The double man-stache

I would be a lot more impressed if the definition of his moustache matched the definition of his… chestache.  Points for the double action regardless though.

Re: 25 Instagram Men Who Took Manscaping Too Far by RoyalBlak007: 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
The cat lover

He must really love his felines.  I can’t imagine that facial hair / chest hair combo will help him get more… attention.

Re: 25 Instagram Men Who Took Manscaping Too Far by RoyalBlak007: 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
Business casual

This man gives new meaning to the term “business casual.”  He’s having so much fun and wears it so well, you almost forget what he probably started with.

Re: 25 Instagram Men Who Took Manscaping Too Far by RoyalBlak007: 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
The patriot

This guy put a full canvas to use just to represent the red, white, and blue.  If this doesn’t say “MERICA’!” I don’t know what does.

Re: 25 Instagram Men Who Took Manscaping Too Far by RoyalBlak007: 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
Mankini, part three

His beard matches his top.  And we all know behind a good mankini is a better woman.

Re: 25 Instagram Men Who Took Manscaping Too Far by RoyalBlak007: 10:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
The mouth of the Batman

There’s a reason most of these entries were chest hair; a big canvas yields the most “impressive” results. But this was so inventive and impressive it’s right up there with the others.  Well done Batmouth!

Re: 25 Instagram Men Who Took Manscaping Too Far by RoyalBlak007: 10:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
Mankini, part four.

I’ve already said it, but you’ve gotta hand it to these guys, every single one is with at least one hot woman.  This guy added abs to the situation and found himself with three!!

Re: 25 Instagram Men Who Took Manscaping Too Far by Smhart1(f): 10:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
And there are bald ladies cry cry cry
Re: 25 Instagram Men Who Took Manscaping Too Far by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
Nahhhhh grin
Re: 25 Instagram Men Who Took Manscaping Too Far by RoyalBlak007: 10:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
Literally different.

Okay, okay this wasn’t the “manscaping” we were referring to, but the use of the hashtag was just so clever I couldn’t resist.  This probably took more work anyway.

Re: 25 Instagram Men Who Took Manscaping Too Far by femolacqua(m): 11:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
Can someone just tell me what they all have in common?
Re: 25 Instagram Men Who Took Manscaping Too Far by hismerhill(m): 11:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
I guess dem call dis one Creativity abi?
Re: 25 Instagram Men Who Took Manscaping Too Far by RoyalBlak007: 7:29am On Jan 19, 2017
The chest of a villian

He’s making the most of his manly hair by sporting a full beard up top and a classic supervillain moustache on his chest.  Maybe it’s the smile, but it kind of works for him.

(1) (Reply)

why do Nigerian guys have weird feet / This Set Of People Should Be Careful This Rainy Season / Would You Take It Or Leave It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.