Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

MMM Participant Reveals Why It Is Failing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MMM Participant Reveals Why It Is Failing (482 Views)

5 Effective Methods To Save A Failing Business And Get It To Rise Again / Photos : MMM Participant Flants Newly Acquired Lexus 360 Jeep / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MMM Participant Reveals Why It Is Failing by Iseoluwani: 11:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
An MMM participant who invested N100,000 has noted that the freezing of accounts in December was the biggest mistake it made.

The accounts of participants were temporarily frozen in December 2015 and although it announced its return on January 13, participants are complaining that they have not received help.

The participant said he by making it impossible for people to provide help in December, the scheme killed itself.

Read his opinion below:

The mistake was frozen of account December. The truth is people were still PHing even at December and people still have trust in them. The media were speculating that they will crash December and that was the same December they had to frozen account.

If you remember a betting site placed an odd of 1.70 that MMM will crash December. Many people bet on it that it won't crash. The owner of the betting site made a lot of money from it.

My money 100k+ is in MMM too. But I have moved on since December after I saw my account is frozen.

MMM is just trying their luck to revive the system. Yes some will get their money if it's not much. But believe me it's a matter of weeks MMM will fold up, and pls if your money is in the system do not PH, be wise!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

$450 Paypal Available For Sale(SOLD) / Its Time To Think Outside The Box & Work Smart(photo) / Very Urgent...palm Kernel Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.