Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,544 members, 7,801,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Get A Beautiful Android App For Your Blog With Notification Enabled - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get A Beautiful Android App For Your Blog With Notification Enabled (704 Views)

For sale; 17k Facebook Page, App, Instant Articles Enabled And $0.5 / Download Hitng Mobile App With Notification Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Beautiful Android App For Your Blog With Notification Enabled by EntclassBlog(m): 1:10am On Jan 19, 2017
I will design a beautiful app for your Blogger Blog or WordPress blog at an affordable price that won't leave a rat-hole in your Pocket. That's the same App design I'm officially using for my blog E'N'T'CLASS dot COM.

Features of the App

==> Fast loading with no Lags
==> Inbuilt download manager (if you need it)
==> Easy navigation with Menus
==> Categories like Recent post and Today's post
==> Notification enabled when there's a new post.
==> Splash screen
==> Settings menu
==> Works on all Android phones, from 4.0+ and more other features.

I can also add your app to Google playstore just like i did to mine, with features of releasing App update when you have a new version with same package name.

I do other Blogger services too. You can ask for them using the comment box.

Visit my blog for link to download my Android app or search E'N'TC'LASS on Playstore and install the app.

Interested? Call or Whatsapp me: 08183285846

Re: Get A Beautiful Android App For Your Blog With Notification Enabled by EntclassBlog(m): 1:11am On Jan 19, 2017
My blog link below.

Re: Get A Beautiful Android App For Your Blog With Notification Enabled by etchiep(m): 7:17am On Jan 19, 2017
what's the cost
Re: Get A Beautiful Android App For Your Blog With Notification Enabled by EntclassBlog(m): 7:57am On Jan 19, 2017
etchiep:
what's the cost

You can call me. 08183285846

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need A Web Developer / Instagram Account For Sale At A Very Cheap Price /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.