Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband (44597 Views)

Actress Rosaline Meurer Shows Off Hot Figure In New Photos / Rosaline Meurer Advises Nigerians After Accusations Of Sleeping With Tonto Hubby / Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by sugarbelly: 5:53am On Jan 19, 2017
There have been viral reports, the lady who was instrumental to Tonto Dikes marital problems is her husband, Churchill's PA and budding actress Rosaline Meurer..

Days after those reports, she granted an interview with Hip Tv where she spoke on the allegations...She said

It's irritating to the ears, it's just like saying 'are you sleeping with your brother'. like I've said before and I say again, he's like a mentor to me. He's someone I look up to, I like his person, he has a good heart, there's no one that wouldn't want to be identified with someone that has a good heart'.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPaZUsXhoFd/?taken-by=officialhiptv

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/lady-accused-of-sleeping-with-tonto.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-CRYwVGe90&feature=youtu.be

4 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by sugarbelly: 5:53am On Jan 19, 2017
Watch the full video n see more photos of her @

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/lady-accused-of-sleeping-with-tonto.html?m=1

She's sexy sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by nero2face: 5:58am On Jan 19, 2017
so bad, but am sure, even Tonto her self must have slept with married MEN when she was single...Evil that men do surely do come after them...

139 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by noetic5: 5:58am On Jan 19, 2017
OK
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by seunlayi(m): 6:09am On Jan 19, 2017
It is OK o
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by danio24ng(m): 6:11am On Jan 19, 2017
OK, to end this allegation Tonto and you MUST visit the oracle and swear on it.

3 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by wydmag(m): 6:14am On Jan 19, 2017
Karma is elastic, no matter AO hard you try to draw it away from you, it will eventually come back at you with force.
Mrs Tontolet, wehdone ma!
Dear Aunty Olosho, weh dey slip wit peizin horzband, u 2, wehdone ma.

Mr Churchill the Akpako master! Wehdone sir!

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by IykeChukz(m): 6:31am On Jan 19, 2017
Some people takse everything for granted!

Mentor my foot!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:32am On Jan 19, 2017
nero2face:
so bad, but am sure, even Tonto her self must have slept with married MEN when she was single...Evil that men do surely do come after them...
Just call it "KARMA..

4 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by verygudbadguy(m): 6:46am On Jan 19, 2017
Personal assistant job comes with a lot of packages. This includes preparing tea for your principal, ensuring he gets his food timely, knotting his tie, taking off his jacket when he arrives office, rubbing his feet and giving him a massage when needed.

However, it doesn't make me disbelief this woman. She may be innocent after all. grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by paschal47(m): 6:48am On Jan 19, 2017
karma is a bitch

death is the mother

.. to crown it all, they are all females

2 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by maryjan8(f): 6:52am On Jan 19, 2017
Okay
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by braimeddy: 6:59am On Jan 19, 2017
Na so! If u actually slept with him, you will never agree before na. Anyway keep on lying we re watching u in 3D cool

6 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 19, 2017
Madam PA..wehdone ma, we are still watching u from the high places..

In case u want my 20-inch Konnddo as well u can comman collect it wink

6 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 19, 2017
Well there's no fire without smoke.

Something is surely fishy.

4 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by darlingtito(f): 7:58am On Jan 19, 2017
nero2face:
buh wait o this karma we keep talkin abt sef that keeps coming for women who have slept with other women's men..what abt men that sleep with pple's wives or galfrnds.jes asking noni

24 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by lifezone247(m): 8:16am On Jan 19, 2017
But like seriously make we check out the abbreviation PA very well oh, personal assistant abi? In other words she will be personally assisting Tonto in the office, while she's home taking care of the house and son, while hubby is in the office. grin

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by pembisco(m): 8:17am On Jan 19, 2017
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by soberdrunk(m): 8:17am On Jan 19, 2017
This babe is soooooooooooo GUILTY!!! One of the major signs of a guilty person is "repetition", see how she kept repeating "he has a big heart", "he is like a brother to me". How Tonto sef go open eye allow this kain hot chic do PA for her husband....... angry angry

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by hismerhill(m): 8:17am On Jan 19, 2017
danio24ng:
OK, to end this allegation Tonto and you MUST visit the oracle and swear on it.

grin grin grin guy person no dey play with u!!!

2 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Naomi222(f): 8:17am On Jan 19, 2017
Mentor indeed..

2 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Beehshorp(m): 8:17am On Jan 19, 2017
Mentor my arse!!!!
Just remember u can't av a goat and a tuber of yam in thesame room...

7 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by gudnex22(m): 8:17am On Jan 19, 2017
okay
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by gudnex22(m): 8:18am On Jan 19, 2017
okay
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:18am On Jan 19, 2017
sugarbelly:
There have been viral reports, the lady who was instrumental to Tonto Dikes marital problems is her husband, Churchill's PA and budding actress Rosaline Meurer..

...She said

He's someone I look up to, I like his person, he has a good heart, there's no one that wouldn't want to be identified with someone that has a good heart'.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPaZUsXhoFd/?taken-by=officialhiptv

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/lady-accused-of-sleeping-with-tonto.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-CRYwVGe90&feature=youtu.be

Why are you identifying with another woman husband's heart Do you need heart surgery grin
Na like this e dey take start before Tonto will know it now you will also identify with her home. embarassed
Abeg go find single guy and identify with his soul this one is taken grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by henrydadon(m): 8:18am On Jan 19, 2017
karma is a bi!tch!

2 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by lordcornel(m): 8:19am On Jan 19, 2017
She is innocent idibia

2 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 19, 2017
darlingtito:
buh wait o this karma we keep talkin abt sef that keeps coming for women who have slept with other women's men..what abt men that sleep with pple's wives or galfrnds.jes asking noni
Karma is no respecter of Gender. catches up with everyone. trust me

3 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by jericco1(m): 8:19am On Jan 19, 2017
Talk
Re: Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband by tammie24: 8:19am On Jan 19, 2017
Oloshos everywhere

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Hits The Pool In Bikini (Photos) / Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) / Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.