Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,804 members, 7,798,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

University Of Port Harcourt In Pictures....... - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Port Harcourt In Pictures....... (55957 Views)

LAUTECH: Nigeria Best State University in Pictures / Mother, Son And Daughter Convoke Together At University Of Port Harcourt / Lady Bares Cleavage At University Of Port-Harcourt Matriculation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Port Harcourt In Pictures....... by Jaymaxxy(m): 1:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
Great Ife, my Great Ife

Re: University Of Port Harcourt In Pictures....... by dingbang(m): 1:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
Dynamiceagle:

let the Lord usae you oh.... there is no dirty place in Uniport.... continue lying oh, were is PS class, mandela building, goodluck jonathan hostel by PG building, NUH, ps class
I just showed you Good luck Jonathan building, please go and find it in the thread where I uploaded pics of hostels... Can't u see d Mandela hostel? Jeez... Please try to promote your school abeg.. It doesn't cost much... Even Uniport students are denying their school... Sha God is watching
Re: University Of Port Harcourt In Pictures....... by erico2k2(m): 1:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
rusher14:

Yes and abroad.
My issue with you guys is striving for excellence appears to be an anathema.
what Uni did you attend in Nigeria and abroad?name it then

1 Like

Re: University Of Port Harcourt In Pictures....... by erico2k2(m): 1:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
Jaymaxxy:
Great Ife, my Great Ife
Stop pasting internet Pics, snap your own
Re: University Of Port Harcourt In Pictures....... by Dynamiceagle(f): 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
dingbang:
I just showed you Good luck Jonathan building, please go and find it in the thread where I uploaded pics of hostels... Can't u see d Mandela hostel? Jeez... Please try to promote your school abeg.. It doesn't cost much... Even Uniport students are denying their school... Sha God is watching

Not like i'm not proud of where i studied, but don't make it look like heaven on earth for others........ Proudly Alumni......
Re: University Of Port Harcourt In Pictures....... by HopeAtHand: 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
Onogiede:
Can someone help me upload UNIBEN PIC so as we can compare both

We are not asking for comparison. Create a thread on Uniben and praise your school there.

#ReppingUniqueUniport.

1 Like

Re: University Of Port Harcourt In Pictures....... by dingbang(m): 1:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
Dynamiceagle:

Not like i'm not proud of where i studied, but don't make it look like heaven on earth for others........ Proudly Alumni......
no ur not proudly alumni... If u were a proud alumni u would have known that Uniport is a unique university... If u must even know I didn't graduate from Uniport as first degree.. I schooled at Madonna University..
Re: University Of Port Harcourt In Pictures....... by freshkik(m): 1:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
Op behind that petroleum department, there is a hude beautiful structure for mechanical, electrical, civil and environmental departmental, what's remaining is just painting...while behind that yellow gas ETF building is the new finished chemical labouratory building, it's commendable... but actually i believe the beautification & renovation (especially for the hostels) is because of the Upcoming NUGA games (abi is it sport festival) that uniport ll be hosting this year.....nice work tho
Re: University Of Port Harcourt In Pictures....... by VictorRomanov: 1:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
dingbang:
Hostels in Uniport

Another beautiful thing about Uniport is the beauty and cleanliness of Uniport Hostels. A university without good hostels is not a university.. Checkout Nelson Mandela Hostel as well as other Hostels in Uniport

If u had not mentioned Mandela, u've not mentioned anything. Unique Uniport.

Repping Block B.
Re: University Of Port Harcourt In Pictures....... by buffalowings: 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
These buildings are beautiful no doubt

They look new.

But what happens in 30yrs time.

There are deteriorating structures in OAU now..

Look at hezekiah library, and the hostels, the only maintenance they do is to slap new paints on the buildings undecided
Re: University Of Port Harcourt In Pictures....... by dingbang(m): 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
VictorRomanov:

If u had not mentioned Mandela, u've not mentioned anything. Unique Uniport.

Repping Block B.
your hostels are making sense now..
Re: University Of Port Harcourt In Pictures....... by VictorRomanov: 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
dingbang:
your hostels are making sense now..

It's been a while. But from the pix i can tell the school authority is doing their best to keep the place clean.

U no snap Emmatex and Mama Abuja. What of Delta campus?
Re: University Of Port Harcourt In Pictures....... by dingbang(m): 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
buffalowings:
These buildings are beautiful no doubt

They look new.

But what happens in 30yrs time.

There are deteriorating structures in OAU now..

Look at hezekiah library, and the hostels, the only maintenance they do is to slap new paints on the buildings undecided
30years ago , Uniport didn't have structures... 30 years from now, the VC in the future will strive to make Uniport as unique as it has been... So if you ask me, I will proudly say that Uniport elects VCs who have the best interests of the university at heart...
Re: University Of Port Harcourt In Pictures....... by dingbang(m): 2:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
VictorRomanov:

It's been a while. But from the pix i can tell the school authority is doing their best to keep the place clean.

U no snap Emmatex and Mama Abuja. What of Delta campus?
my brother, I just weak... Twasnt easy walking round abuja campus alone...

1 Like

Re: University Of Port Harcourt In Pictures....... by VictorRomanov: 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
dingbang:
my brother, I just weak... Twasnt easy walking round abuja campus alone...

No wahala...You do well. Knack 50cl Coke to refresh.
Re: University Of Port Harcourt In Pictures....... by dingbang(m): 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
freshkik:
Op behind that petroleum department, there is a hude beautiful structure for mechanical, electrical, civil and environmental departmental, what's remaining is just painting...while behind that yellow gas ETF building is the new finished chemical labouratory building, it's commendable... but actually i believe the beautification & renovation (especially for the hostels) is because of the Upcoming NUGA games (abi is it sport festival) that uniport ll be hosting this year.....nice work tho
in fact I am prepared to cover the nuga games in pictures grin.. Whatever the reason for the renovation is, as long as Uniport is having a touch of serenity, then it is good to go.. I wish more reasons like this can come up so that the university will soar high in beauty. Maybe , Donald trump to Visit Uniport.. grin

1 Like

Re: University Of Port Harcourt In Pictures....... by godwinony(m): 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
erico2k2:

great stuff, what did you sturdy?
Computer science..
Re: University Of Port Harcourt In Pictures....... by adajoe555: 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
wow that's my school.. am proud
Re: University Of Port Harcourt In Pictures....... by Phunkyposh(f): 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
weh done sir @OP
Re: University Of Port Harcourt In Pictures....... by dingbang(m): 2:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
Phunkyposh:
weh done sir @OP
thanks cool u a student of up?
Re: University Of Port Harcourt In Pictures....... by lacasera14(m): 2:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
Uniport is really beautiful, nice structures. not bad.
Re: University Of Port Harcourt In Pictures....... by dingbang(m): 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
adajoe555:
wow that's my school.. am proud
cool
Re: University Of Port Harcourt In Pictures....... by Phunkyposh(f): 2:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
dingbang:
thanks cool u a student of up?

not at all, i just thought the pictures are nice and it must have taken some time to put all that up.
Re: University Of Port Harcourt In Pictures....... by Rapmaestro(m): 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
betterABIAstate:
please remove unilag from your list.
u are cracking me up, Unilag is finer than your school by far.. No even try am
Re: University Of Port Harcourt In Pictures....... by dingbang(m): 2:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
Phunkyposh:

not at all, i just thought the pictures are nice and it must have taken some time to put all that up.
wasn't easy sha... Some people thought I was even weird standing and taking pics.....lol

1 Like

Re: University Of Port Harcourt In Pictures....... by dingbang(m): 2:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
Rapmaestro:
shebi na when I come snap moremi hostel insyd, u go keep quiet ni grin
Re: University Of Port Harcourt In Pictures....... by betterABIAstate: 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
Rapmaestro:
which kind fine, abeg park well. No be the unilag we know, if you call oau and Abu then you are game. Unilag is average.
Re: University Of Port Harcourt In Pictures....... by Rapmaestro(m): 2:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
dingbang:
shebi na when I come snap moremi hostel insyd, u go keep quiet ni grin
why didn't do d same inside uniport hostel? Stop kidding me abeg
Re: University Of Port Harcourt In Pictures....... by Rapmaestro(m): 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
betterABIAstate:
which kind fine, abeg park well. No be the unilag we know, if you call oau and Abu then you are game. Unilag is average.
what do u know? I won't argue with u but academically. Ur school Is not anywhere near unilag
Re: University Of Port Harcourt In Pictures....... by dingbang(m): 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
Rapmaestro:
why didn't do d same inside uniport hostel? Stop kidding me abeg
oh really? Is dat what you want? I am game then... I will go round the 36 states and snap their school hostels..
Re: University Of Port Harcourt In Pictures....... by Rapmaestro(m): 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
Unilag has d tallest and among the finest Senate building
Re: University Of Port Harcourt In Pictures....... by Rapmaestro(m): 3:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
dingbang:
oh really? Is dat what you want? I am game then... I will go round the 36 states and snap their school hostels..
good luck with that.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Rejected In Nigeria Over Facial Tumour Now A 4th Year Medical Student In USA / 10 Underrated Courses Nigerian Students Should Consider Choosing / Covenant University's Stadium Almost Completed (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.