Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

EAR CARE: Why Remove Ear Wax? Do They Protect The Ear? - Doctorsofficeng - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / EAR CARE: Why Remove Ear Wax? Do They Protect The Ear? - Doctorsofficeng (20837 Views)

Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) / Vaginal Care: Why You Should Avoid Thong Pants + Other Tips / How To Remove Ear Wax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: EAR CARE: Why Remove Ear Wax? Do They Protect The Ear? - Doctorsofficeng by kajsa08: 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
khalifahsparkles:

you over tried. thanks a trillion. will definitely try one of those.
uwc darling
Re: EAR CARE: Why Remove Ear Wax? Do They Protect The Ear? - Doctorsofficeng by jamesbawa(m): 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
chi4ik4:
I'm an audiologist by profession, the summary is that it may lead to perforation of tympanic membrane (ear drum) which may require sugary or medication. it also push those wax back to cover your tympanic membrane which collect sound from your Pinner & take it to the inner ear through ossicles & then to the brain for the interpretation of the sound collect. it may lead to severe/profound conductive hearing loss.
Note, never use anything to clean your ear for those wax are important, they are not dirt.
boss, I have tinnitus and i've been having pains in my ears whenever I listen to loud music and its driving me crazy, I don't have any significant
hearing loss... its there anything that can be done or am I doomed to be deaf?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Grow Taller Faster (100% Genuine) / Tricks For Getting A Flat Tummy! / The Ultra Modern Hospital Built In Damaturu By Yobe State Government In Damaturu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.