Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,895 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Kastina Stream2 - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Kastina Stream2 (2473 Views)

Kastina State Government Increase NYSC Budget By 200% / *NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2017 Batch A, Stream2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kastina Stream2 by Matrycx(m): 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
al
Re: Kastina Stream2 by Vikky014(f): 9:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
Husten:

so me nd u will share same camp after d struggle, hope we meet up.
yes ooo. i will b glad to see u
Re: Kastina Stream2 by Vikky014(f): 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
Victorrr23:

Am so scared......i have never been so scared like this before............if there is any whatsapp group that have been created,pls kindly add me up 08177016995.....................................i need to know the good and bad part of katsina state............................... embarassed sad
haba. katsina is a lovely place
Re: Kastina Stream2 by Vikky014(f): 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
Victorrr23:

i was posted to katsina also.........am very scared and skeptical...........i dont know anyone there........it was not in the 4 states i picked during registration............my name is Victor.......am in lagos state................my number is 08177016995....in case there is any whatsapp group,add me up.......AM SO SCARED.....with embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed all the happenings in the country,most especially the northern region...............
travel from lagos to kaduna sleep over then u move down to katsina from there

1 Like

Re: Kastina Stream2 by Vikky014(f): 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
franconero1989:
pls am coming from Imo state and i don't know how to go about it....i need help urgently
frank find a frnd dt is based in kano. follow night bus if u get d liver and reach kano...or u sleep over in ABJ AND MOVE TO KANO. DEN KATSINA
Re: Kastina Stream2 by tobiclement: 9:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
Why worry about NYSC transport to camp? when you can just click to book.
BOOK DIRECT BUS TO NYSC CAMP on www.transport2camp.com.

Re: Kastina Stream2 by Kceezie: 7:59am On Jan 21, 2017
Darey00:
Katsina is about 22hrs from Lagos.. take Kano luxirous bus @10k den a Katsina bus at #800 sha..
Its easier for those coming from the south to drop at Kaduna then proceed to katsina then coming down to Kano first.

The distance BTW Kano and Kaduna is more than the distance BTW katsina and Kaduna. So come to Kano before proceeding to Katsina is Totally absolutely a waste of money and time... Which are the two resources that are very valuable to us now.

- Its Ur Own Kaycee 08032529066

1 Like

Re: Kastina Stream2 by Kceezie: 8:05am On Jan 21, 2017
Am in Kano and I've made really Good inquiries... pls pls and pls. heed to this.

Its easier for those coming from the south to drop at Kaduna then proceed to katsina then coming down to Kano first.

The distance BTW Kano and Kaduna is more than the distance BTW katsina and Kaduna. So coming to Kano before proceeding to Katsina is Totally absolutely a waste of money and time... Which are the two resources that are very valuable to us now.

Re: Kastina Stream2 by Vikky014(f): 9:08am On Jan 21, 2017
Kceezie:
Am in Kano and I've made really Good inquiries... pls pls and pls. heed to this.

The distance BTW Kano and Kaduna is more than the distance BTW katsina and Kaduna. So coming to Kano before proceeding to Katsina is Totally absolutely a waste of money and time... Which are the two resources that are very valuable to us now.

What if they dont hv any1 to sleep withor r u talking abt those that will reach in the night?
Re: Kastina Stream2 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
Vikky014:
What if they dont hv any1 to sleep withor r u talking abt those that will reach in the night?
take night bus to kaduna, then from Kd take katsina
Re: Kastina Stream2 by UniqueGenii: 11:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
Call me on 09056064845 for speedy redeployment to any state of your choice.
Re: Kastina Stream2 by Vikky014(f): 11:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
bjhaid:
take night bus to kaduna, then from Kd take katsina
i dnt travel in the night. dnt know for odas
Re: Kastina Stream2 by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
Vikky014:
i dnt travel in the night. dnt know for odas
okay, you will have to have morniing bus then
Re: Kastina Stream2 by Kceezie: 12:28am On Jan 22, 2017
Vikky014:
why do u think cities have hotels
Re: Kastina Stream2 by mmitohta: 11:15am On Jan 22, 2017
[quote author=emiarire post=52968029]has the group bn created? [/quote pls add me too. 08060312430
Re: Kastina Stream2 by Vikky014(f): 11:17am On Jan 22, 2017
Kceezie:
why do u think cities have hotels
LMAO. i guess u can speak hausa so it will be easier for you...Imagine coming to a land that u dnt know what go is in their language and if you speak pidgin they will use sign language to tell you they dnt understand you.HMMMMMM
Re: Kastina Stream2 by Victorrr23(m): 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
Vikky014:
haba. katsina is a lovely place
it seems you dont know how scared i am...am coming from lagos and going to katsina..a northern state where anything can happen...add me up on whatsapp and we will talk more...08177016995...am definitely redeploying..i dont want to take any risk at all
Re: Kastina Stream2 by TWIXTED: 7:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
Katsina ooooooo baba God.... No shaking sha we go rock am....me na rugged soja wey stand well.... pls who know's d Best browsing network on katsina Camp.
Re: Kastina Stream2 by Kceezie: 7:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
Vikky014:
LMAO. i guess u can speak hausa so it will be easier for you...Imagine coming to a land that u dnt know what go is in their language and if you speak pidgin they will use sign language to tell you they dnt understand you.HMMMMMM
what do u take those in the north as dullards that can't speak English abi or do u think only Hausa's are in the north Kaduna no be Hausa land its just a northern state ... come and know more... Una dey look down on. north too much
Re: Kastina Stream2 by Vikky014(f): 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
Kceezie:

what do u take those in the north as dullards that can't speak English abi or do u think only Hausa's are in the north Kaduna no be Hausa land its just a northern state ... come and know more... Una dey look down on. north too much
lol..well i will confirm this myself
Re: Kastina Stream2 by Vikky014(f): 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
Victorrr23:
it seems you dont know how scared i am...am coming from lagos and going to katsina..a northern state where anything can happen...add me up on whatsapp and we will talk more...08177016995...am definitely redeploying..i dont want to take any risk at all
cc Kceezie
Re: Kastina Stream2 by Vikky014(f): 10:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
Kceezie:

besides while on my way to kano i shouted JESUS UNCONCIOUSLY BT QUIETLY. The muslim lady strted talking in hausa. The word she repeated after dt is kafiya...jst askd the corpers here they said it means infidel. now imagine a stranger doing that in the night...we all know that extremism is high here
Re: Kastina Stream2 by Victorrr23(m): 5:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
am still scared.........even though i have spoken with some peepz in katsina and was told it was safe........08065299060(George)......who is serving in katsina state.............................anyone can reach him......................but as for me.....am not cool with anything north because of the major happenings in the country especially the northern region whereby extremism is very high.....................this is just so annoying to me.......it was not in the 4 states i picked during registration..............AM VERY VERY VERY SCARED TO THE BONES.................if there is any whatsapp group that have been created or if there is anyone in katsina state.............he/she should please try and get through to me via 08177016995......thats my whatsapp number and my phone number...............am in lagos state............pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee................. embarassed cry sad cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Kastina Stream2 by Husten: 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
Victorrr23:
am still scared.........even though i have spoken with some peepz in katsina and was told it was safe........08065299060(George)......who is serving in katsina state.............................anyone can reach him......................but as for me.....am not cool with anything north because of the major happenings in the country especially the northern region whereby extremism is very high.....................this is just so annoying to me.......it was not in the 4 states i picked during registration..............AM VERY VERY VERY SCARED TO THE BONES.................if there is any whatsapp group that have been created or if there is anyone in katsina state.............he/she should please try and get through to me via 08177016995......thats my whatsapp number and my phone number...............am in lagos state............pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee................. embarassed cry sad cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Mr man nobody is forcing u to go for nysc, if u're soo scared nd don't want to come over oga stay in ur house. nobody put gun 4 ur head oooo, I have stayed in d north all of my life nd I have enjoyed myself very well despite d fact am a Christian. for ur info I will soo flex katsina camp nd enjoy myself, enough of dis ur bad energy. Lagos peeps wit dere fake life we no ur type so stop forming porsh.

1 Like

Re: Kastina Stream2 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
okay . now in camp. its easier to get to Katsina frl. Kaduna

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! I Am Unable To Print My Call-up Letter After The Required Payment / NYSC 2016 Batch A Stream I Camp Commencement Date Shifted / Ex-corp Member Salutes NPA For A Worthwhile NYSC Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.