Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria (35758 Views)

BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC / Clarification Of New Law For MMM Participants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by SmartGate(m): 9:34am On Jan 19, 2017
I can categorically tell you that the panic by mmm members is now widespread. You need to see what's happening on Twitter and what mmm members are all saying. I won't blame them bcus even me that have never been shaken is beginning to have a second thought about the scheme' survival, and already kicked off my plan B. Truth be told, the mmm ideology is a very good one but a lot of mistakes was done which should be corrected immediately for the scheme to stand a chance. I don't even know if the suggestions of guilders are even considered for implementation on the system. If it is, then please relate these suggestions at your next meeting.

1. All participants with confirmed mavro to GH should be made to PH 50% of their confirmed mavro, then the PH should be matched quickly to start paying others. Once PH is paid and confirmed, the participant can immediately GH old mavro while waiting for the new mavro to be matured for GH as well.

2. If the suggestion above does not work for those with huge funds in the system for instance people with 1m and above who can't afford to PH 50% which will be another 500k, then those people can PH any amount and be allowed to GH 200% of the PHed amount from their old mavro. For instance, if you have 1m in the system already, clearly it Wil be too risky to tell someone to PH 500k again to get back the previous 1m. In this case, you PH any amount of your choice. So if you PH 100k for instance, once paid and confirmed, the member can GH 200k from the old mavro, while the new mavro is locked for a month. With this, money will be back to the system and in two months, you can get back your old mavris and even start GHing your new mavro.

3. Recommitement should be enforced on the new mavro to keep people coming back to the system.

4. The idea of crediting mavros on Tuesdays and Thursdays should be scrapped and instead mavro should grow at the rate of 1% daily for 30days after which, mavro stops growing. This will reduce the Tuesdays and Thursdays pressure.

5. Many people are calling for the total disbandment of guilders, well, I don't really know exactly how much guilders earn, I believe every platforms need leaders but their bonuses should be reduced and they should be made to re PH 50% anything they GH.

If these simple measures are put in place, the system will gradually get back on its feet in a short time and people's trust will be regained again in the system, and everything will normalise again.

Truth be told, the freezing in December was not really necessary after seeing the outcome of the unfreezing. People would have just be made to GH only a percentage of their money instead of the outright freezing.

Let's not be decieved with "there are still pending PH to be matched" most of the account with those PH don't have mavro to GH in them, and as such may decline to make payment once matched and they have nothing to lose.

For those shouting for their money, most people are not willing to pay due to the fear of the unknown, but if the above measures are put in place, people will pay and the system will come back to life again.

If mmm does not act urgently, then I fear that the system will die a natural death caused only by their December freezing decision.

That is my humble submission.

CC : Basalt, Ezegozie

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by SmartGate(m): 9:39am On Jan 19, 2017
Suggestions are welcomed on how to revive the system.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by ogawisdom(m): 10:16am On Jan 19, 2017
I am still wandering what mavro used the one month mmm recess to do, I guess counting his gains rather than coming up with innovative ideas to keep mmm afloat.

Well to sustain mmm they shld humbly copy a well thought out system like GHW dts all cool all d rules in GHW is needed in mmm for it to survive. There are errors in all of mmm set up

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by seXytOhbAd(m): 10:49am On Jan 19, 2017
Lol.... Oh so now you're bringing up suggestions?

Well here is the bitter truth. You guys are not the first to go through the valley of the shadow of the scam that is MMM. People in Russia, SA, Zimbabwe have been there too and their suggestions were not taken.

Quote me please. Anyone who provides help during this period is the biggest MMM Maga. They are now Cashing in full-time on People's desperation to GH . Just count your loss and move on, after all, it was your spare money that you used right?

124 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by kolnel: 10:50am On Jan 19, 2017
The way out of a Ponzi scheme ?
Is to embrace hard work
All pyramid scheme are designed to enrich the organizers just like chuddy and his allies
Y"all better count your loses and move on

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by registration(m): 10:50am On Jan 19, 2017
alright
Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by May19th: 10:51am On Jan 19, 2017
MMM's done for!

4 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 19, 2017
Sighhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by coldsummer: 10:51am On Jan 19, 2017
[size=20pt]SPOT ON!!!

this is the kind of minds that nigeria economy needs.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by helinues: 10:52am On Jan 19, 2017
MMM this MMM that say weting happen?

Oya ,How many M in in Muhammadu?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by dragonking2: 10:52am On Jan 19, 2017
The only way out for mmm Nigeria is for chuddy and all other guiders to PH nothing less than N5m each

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Skywalker5(m): 10:52am On Jan 19, 2017
SmartGate:
Suggestions are welcomed on how to revive the system.

suggestions ?for mavro abi whats the guys name?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by myners007: 10:52am On Jan 19, 2017
Op the mathematician and prof. with ur idea u would have been richer than even that small boy called David" o

1 Like

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 19, 2017
Wehdone Sir. The only way out of MMM is to cash out

25 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Tobitrueman(m): 10:52am On Jan 19, 2017
ogawisdom:
I am still wandering what mavro used the one month mmm recess to do, I guess counting his gains rather than coming up with innovative ideas to keep mmm afloat.

Well to sustain mmm they shld humbly copy a well thought out system like GHW dts all cool all d rules in GHW is needed in mmm for it to survive. There are errors in all of mmm set up

Seconded
True talk

2 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 19, 2017
MAVRODIAL
Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Boscojugunu(m): 10:53am On Jan 19, 2017
See how these op is shouting ph and gh as if he owns the money. I pray it doesn't return

8 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by raayah(f): 10:53am On Jan 19, 2017
What about people who PH with all their spare money? Where will they get money to rePH especially seeing the instability of the system?

Also remember that people PH help are still entitled to their initial help provided +Extra help + 30% bonus on both help + referral bonus + testimonial bonus.

You cannot force people to recommit, especially with all the crap going on.

6 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Raypawer(m): 10:53am On Jan 19, 2017
whats GHW?
ogawisdom:

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by collinsy2: 10:53am On Jan 19, 2017
What is it with this MMM thing??
Lalasticlala, why is it that every thing on MMM makes front page. Is this the new trend now? Like you invested heavily there!

1 Like

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Baba4dgals: 10:54am On Jan 19, 2017
Ok
Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by AntiWailer: 10:54am On Jan 19, 2017
There is no way.

Providing 50% of your mavro is still e-Money.

Of what use is my screen showing 2million and I can not collect 5naira cash.

MMM needs cash.

All the system upgrades they are claiming is Bull-Shiiit.

The reality is that MMM need people who are ready to pay their money into other people's account to survive, Without that, it is dead.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by MVLOX(m): 10:54am On Jan 19, 2017
even though I didn't get involve in all dis MMM matters I just pray and hope it works out oooo cuz I have so many loved 1s dat got involved in it..... but in the mean time check out my signature to help u relax....

1 Like

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by jegz25(m): 10:54am On Jan 19, 2017
mavrodi be like...

13 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by CuteTj(m): 10:54am On Jan 19, 2017
@ SmartGate

The MMM ideology was never a good one. Forget the "together we can change the world" (or whatever they chant) slogan. Their real ideology goes thus " Together we rob one another".

An ideology that robs Peter to pay Paul is not a good ideology which means it's a scam.

MMM was a well thought out scam from day one.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Yoyostic: 10:55am On Jan 19, 2017
saw this on fb.lol

12 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by lovat(m): 10:55am On Jan 19, 2017
You can get 50 PH order but the koko is who will pay his hard earned money to anyone into a scheme that doesn't look sustainable again

5 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by udumosam23(m): 10:55am On Jan 19, 2017
SmartGate:
I can categorically tell you that the panic by mmm members is now widespread. You need to see what's happening on Twitter and what mmm members are all saying. I won't blame them bcus even me that have never been shaken is beginning to have a second thought about the scheme' survival, and already kicked off my plan B. Truth be told, the mmm ideology is a very good one but a lot of mistakes was done which should be corrected immediately for the scheme to stand a chance. I don't even know if the suggestions of guilders are even considered for implementation on the system. If it is, then please relate these suggestions at your next meeting.

1. All participants with confirmed mavro to GH should be made to PH 50% of their confirmed mavro, then the PH should be matched quickly to start paying others. Once PH is paid and confirmed, the participant can immediately GH old mavro while waiting for the new mavro to be matured for GH as well.

2. If the suggestion above does not work for those with huge funds in the system for instance people with 1m and above who can't afford to PH 50% which will be another 500k, then those people can PH any amount and be allowed to GH 200% of the PHed amount from their old mavro. For instance, if you have 1m in the system already, clearly it Wil be too risky to tell someone to PH 500k again to get back the previous 1m. In this case, you PH any amount of your choice. So if you PH 100k for instance, once paid and confirmed, the member can GH 200k from the old mavro, while the new mavro is locked for a month. With this, money will be back to the system and in two months, you can get back your old mavris and even start GHing your new mavro.

3. Recommitement should be enforced on the new mavro to keep people coming back to the system.

4. The idea of crediting mavros on Tuesdays and Thursdays should be scrapped and instead mavro should grow at the rate of 1% daily for 30days after which, mavro stops growing. This will reduce the Tuesdays and Thursdays pressure.

5. Many people are calling for the total disbandment of guilders, well, I don't really know exactly how much guilders earn, I believe every platforms need leaders but their bonuses should be reduced and they should be made to re PH 50% anything they GH.

If these simple measures are put in place, the system will gradually get back on its feet in a short time and people's trust will be regained again in the system, and everything will normalise again.

Truth be told, the freezing in December was not really necessary after seeing the outcome of the unfreezing. People would have just be made to GH only a percentage of their money instead of the outright freezing.

Let's not be decieved with "there are still pending PH to be matched" most of the account with those PH don't have mavro to GH in them, and as such may decline to make payment once matched and they have nothing to lose.

For those shouting for their money, most people are not willing to pay due to the fear of the unknown, but if the above measures are put in place, people will pay and the system will come back to life again.

If mmm does not act urgently, then I fear that the system will die a natural death caused only by their December freezing decision.

That is my humble submission.

CC : Basalt, Ezegozie

Perfect

3 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by Dongreat(m): 10:55am On Jan 19, 2017
MMM can't be revived because it was doom to fail the day it started. You call it an investment but are you investing on consumables like oil, sugar, rubber, cocoa, timber, etc? NO is the answer. So were is the 30% coming from? Is the 30% coming from the unicorns, bob the alien or jumbo the flying elephant? Only greedy people fall for a Ponzi scheme and honestly I have no pity for the affected because they were duly warned.
To the affected, go and locate "Mr Chuddy the king of thieves" and chock your money out of his life. Dude got no job but after he formed MMM Nigeria with his Philippine friends, he became a billionaire. If you can't find him, then locate your Guiders and get your money from them before they all abscond. On a very serious note, "locate your guiders and get your money back o".

27 Likes

Re: The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria by SmellingAnus(m): 10:55am On Jan 19, 2017

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans / How To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividends / Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.