Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You (20037 Views)

Divorce Your Wife, Lose Your House To Her - Oyo Court Rules / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 19, 2017
Men want women to listen to them but times have changed a lot. Today, women also want the same. They too want men to listen to them and there is nothing wrong in it. As a man, you just need to be a bit more patient if you ever want paradise on earth. Women are capable of making the life of a man paradise.But for that to happen, you must ask yourself certain questions. Are you giving enough space and freedom to her? Have you ever tried to solve any of her problems? If you do so then you will never have to wonder about how to make wife listen to you. Women show gratitude when men do something worthy for them. So, you are just a few miles away from that point. Here are some ways to make your wife listen to you.

Ways to make your wife listen to you are:

1.Try to be a good listener first: You must be a good listener first. If you are sensitive to each and every word of hers then she will try to offer you the same facility. But if you are too arrogant and head strong, she might never give you her ear at all. It’s easy. Start trying to listen to her carefully. She must be trying to tell you something.

2.Give her a gift before crucial discussions: If you have something important to discuss and if you want your wife’s nod for that, a good idea to get her nod is by gifting her with something first. When she is in the clouds enjoying the gift, simply start the conversation about that crucial ‘something’ and get a nod from her. Of course, if your wife is smarter than both of us, she will never fall in this trap. Try a different idea then.

3.Be humble: Humility is the mother of all qualities. You need to learn it. Men hate to be humble but that quality gives them grace and superiority. Be more approachable and your wife will start listening to you more than ever. If you are too egotistic then things won’t work out at all.

empathize: Empathy is one of the greatest qualities that human beings can cultivate. Empathize with your wife’s problems and her situations; this will naturally make her a good listener. Whenever you feel low, she will make you feel good. She will patiently listen to all your concerns and treat you like a king. What are you waiting for? Start enjoying marital bliss with these relationship tips.

These are the ways to make your wife listen to you.

http://www.jeloser.info/2017/01/ways-to-make-your-wife-listen-to-you.html

mynd44 lalasticlala

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by midehi2(f): 9:48am On Jan 19, 2017
N0. 2 thou, in naija, sounds better grin

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by veekid(m): 9:48am On Jan 19, 2017

a real African man has no time for number 2
Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by nmreports: 9:48am On Jan 19, 2017
Really?? Okay.
Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 19, 2017
No2 sounds good to me.

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by Jeoma11(f): 9:49am On Jan 19, 2017
Just be a ice and hav plenty money, she will listen to u

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by Kondomatic(m): 9:50am On Jan 19, 2017
Listen to her.

Seek her opinion.

Carry her along in decision making process.

And she will always listen to you.

But if the above doesn't work.

Then talk loudly in your sleep.

Thank me later.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by emmanuel596(m): 9:50am On Jan 19, 2017
If you are not talking money women will not listen.... I remain a fu., ck boy

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by MARYchiells(f): 9:50am On Jan 19, 2017
Be her best friend

5 Likes

Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by akimpelumi124: 9:50am On Jan 19, 2017
angry knack that akpako well

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by eleojo23: 9:50am On Jan 19, 2017
One size doesn't fit all.

3 Likes

Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by Abayor7: 9:50am On Jan 19, 2017
So I should buy her gifts every time we need to discuss..

3 Likes

Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by ffrreeee(f): 9:50am On Jan 19, 2017
Give her money
More money and much more money
She will forever listen to you
I'm talking from experience

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by kachi08(m): 9:50am On Jan 19, 2017
Honesty solves all the problems.
Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 19, 2017
angry

Is number 2 logical?

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by siobh: 9:51am On Jan 19, 2017
no 2
Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by oluFELAxy(m): 9:51am On Jan 19, 2017
Tell her you are a CONSTITUTED AUTHORITY

5 Likes

Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by voicelez: 9:51am On Jan 19, 2017
Those things can only work if she is not from Benin tongue
Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 19, 2017
ffrreeee:
Give her money

grin you like money
Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by sammyj: 9:52am On Jan 19, 2017
Ok cheesy
Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by Fantastic2m(m): 9:52am On Jan 19, 2017
If u like buy her a Shopping mall if u ain't buying more department to increase her mall she will Nagggggf
Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by veacea: 9:52am On Jan 19, 2017
Give her money
Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by ffrreeee(f): 9:53am On Jan 19, 2017
NairalandDSS:

grin you like money
Yes, so much money

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by Psyrus(m): 9:53am On Jan 19, 2017
Just give her money, some more money then you give her some more
Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by Royalfurnitures: 9:54am On Jan 19, 2017
First make her feel loved and important to you

Pls check out my signature for quality and durable furniture

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by eanestca(m): 9:56am On Jan 19, 2017
number 2 is on point
Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by idrisolaide(m): 9:56am On Jan 19, 2017
My bros, Stack Lots of money too in your pocket and account.. She go listen to everything wey you never talk self

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 19, 2017
idrisolaide:
My bros, Stack Lots of money too in your pocket and account.. She go listen to everything wey you never talk self

grin hehe
Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by babfet(m): 9:57am On Jan 19, 2017
Number 1 make money
Number 2 make more money
Number 3 make more money again
Number 4 make more money than she can finish
Number 5 keep making more money
After these 5 once you will speak twice she will heard

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You by lilyheaven: 9:58am On Jan 19, 2017
grin
Kondomatic:
Listen to her.

Seek her opinion.

Carry her along in decision making process.

And she will always listen to you.

But if the above doesn't work.

Then talk loudly in your sleep.

Thank me later.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter / Can I Give My Daughter 'ALUKO' As A Name? / Should I Greet & Call My Husband's Younger Sister 'Aunty'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.