Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:46 PM

There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor (43329 Views)

Fire Guts IDP Settlement In Borno State. Photos / Refugees Use Donkey Cart For Their Wedding Procession In Borno IDP Camp / Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by lovat(m): 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
Alexxgold:
I suspect GEJ loyalists in the Airforce.. they want to give PMB bad name by every means..
afterall GEJ said there were BH in his cabinet.

I expect a court martial and execution for the unit responsible
Silly statement. I can bet you are still 21. Wait for another Nairaland party where your type congregate

1 Like

Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
vedaxcool:

You actually said rubbish... US bombed a Doctors without Borders run hospital, they said by mistake. ... Bombing a place is based on intelligence given unless the pilot is a bh or ipoop yoots there is no way he can tell where he is hitting, ipoop iliterates think that a fighter jet flies 2 stories and can clearly determine what they are looking at no they usually get directions from the ground because they are flying very high with little room for distinguishing what they are bombing. there is likely faulty intelligence or pilot/plane error to be blamed. Hitting the camp 3 times seems to indicate faulty intelligence.

you can hit something once and call it a mistake (which was what happened when the US mistakenly hit that doctors without borders hospital)

Now, you hit a target twice. i don't know what to call that.

Now imagine a jet, after hitting it's target, turns around (because they are in high speed) and hit that target a third time

how can you call that a mistake? this is very careless use of millitary weapon.

5 Likes

Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by dharmiedrums(m): 3:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
and PMB has procured how many? from which budget? from which funds?
vedaxcool:

Shut up and to hell with Jonathan the callous failure whose ambition according to him was not worth the blood of Nigerians but worth every kobo that the[b] military couldn't fight off BH due to inadequacy of arms[/b]. .. and eventually produced IDPs. This is all his fault and he will be judged for creating these IDP camps because the lives of these people had no value to him. Thunder strike him and his arms thieves.

2 Likes

Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by JideAmuGiaka: 3:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
sarrki:

He ordered the operation

Not bombing idp camps

Please informed properly

What do you understand by operation in this context?
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by TinaAnita(f): 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
How can you drop bomb on IPD camp and call it mistake? Arrant nonsense..
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by cstr55: 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2017

2 Likes

Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by thonyrule(m): 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
and this is the country we live in... God have mercy on us all
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by juman(m): 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
You see!

Those senseless"leaders" forget that they will surely meet God one day.
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by chigoizie7(m): 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
sarrki:

Said what?

What happened is saddened

But we should not be political about it

We sympathize wit the affected people

Are u serious?

Something of such nature happened today, without any form of investigations,our dear president came out openly to call it a "mistake". Tell me that is not political, and here we are, someone is saying they were bombed more than 3 times and our govt is justified for calling it a "MISTAKE" , what sort of mistake?

We are breeding what US bred in Iraq and Syria. Soon it will overwelhm us if we don't take time.

1 Like

Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by obinna58(m): 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
It's now I understand that this country acts just like pussssy to its citizens.

Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by Assslayer: 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
sarrki:

Witnessed or victim?

A victim who witness the bombing
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by cstr55: 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2017

2 Likes

Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by Alexxgold: 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:
Silly statement. I can bet you are still 21. Wait for another Nairaland party where your type congregate

it's like you're crazy.. cos if not you won't rush to quote my comment

Just so you know, I owe you no explanation on my thoughts and comments. I have freedom of speech ok?

Now fvck off my mentions and don't come back
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by Inova(m): 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
vedaxcool:

You actually said rubbish... US bombed a Doctors without Borders run hospital, they said by mistake. ... Bombing a place is based on intelligence given unless the pilot is a bh or ipoop yoots there is no way he can tell where he is hitting, ipoop iliterates think that a fighter jet flies 2 stories and can clearly determine what they are looking at no they usually get directions from the ground because they are flying very high with little room for distinguishing what they are bombing. there is likely faulty intelligence or pilot/plane error to be blamed. Hitting the camp 3 times seems to indicate faulty intelligence.
You are hereby rated as one of the most intelligent member of Nairaland.
Wear this with pride

1 Like

Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by OBAGADAFFI: 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
vedaxcool:

So, US bombing a Doctors without Borders hospital, is now the yard-stick for Nigeria. Well-done

And who gave the pilot the faulty intelligence.

Well you probably don't know the mean of dumping bombs on that place three times.

1 Like

Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by seguno2: 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
Someone please show this to the short man in Kaduna state house.
If this happened under Jonathan, El-Rufai will not allow us to hear word.
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by mr1759: 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
if am not allowed to rule there will be blood everywhere. buhari
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by JideAmuGiaka: 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
Admin401:

you can hit something once and call it a mistake (which was what happened when the US mistakenly hit that doctors without borders hospital)

Now, you hit a target twice. i don't know what to call that.

Now imagine a jet, after hitting it's target, turns around (because they are in high speed) and hit that target a third time

how can you call that a mistake? this is very careless use of millitary weapon.

My brother leave those people, God will continue to expose the injustice of this government on the poor masses.
They didn't bomb Shakou but allow him flee but they bombed IDPS three good times and call it a mistake. For those that said its a mistake, may they be victims of such mistake.

1 Like

Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by 9jatatafo(m): 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
food is a don for cheap data analysts. hahahahaha
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by spafu(m): 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
madridguy:
We feel your pains but the attacked was accidental.
Zo...
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by cstr55: 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2017

2 Likes

Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by spafu(m): 3:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
sarrki:

Said what?
Zo...
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by juman(m): 3:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
Buhari bombed the idp most probably to scare people away from idps.

Those useless governments stole food going to idps to send them away but many people have no where to go, the government just decided to use another tactics by bombing them to run away from idps.

There is God watching all our actions.
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by mr1759: 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3580969/ex-president-jonathan-build-idp camp, why buhari came to bomb the idp camp. who is better
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
“This is the same force that told the world that they did not drop the bomb on insurgents in the Sambisa Forest because of human shield but weeks later, dropped bombs on unarmed civilians in an IDPs’ camp.
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by cstr55: 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by luvinhubby(m): 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
spafu:

Zo...
..mbie

1 Like

Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by sekundosekundo: 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
Alexxgold:
I suspect GEJ loyalists in the Airforce.. they want to give PMB bad name by every means..
afterall GEJ said there were BH in his cabinet.

I expect a court martial and execution for the unit responsible

1 Like

Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by judynton(m): 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
sarrki:

Said what?

jst like dat..? i wuldnt say may u be affected by such mistake though am tempted to
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by theimmortals(m): 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
vedaxcool:

there was nothing "ACCIDENTAL" about it.

that's all
Re: There Was Nothing Accidental About Borno IDP Settlement Bombing – Survivor by buchilino(m): 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
sarrki:

Where Gej performed I hailed him

Where he failed I pointed it out

Most especially the arms deal issue

WORST R HAPPENING NOW, MORE THAN D ARMS DEAL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes / Court Sentences Mu’ammar Tukur To Death By Hanging In Katsina / Casmir Ibegbulem: Police Release Oil Worker Paraded As An Unknown Gunman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.