Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Cashew Nut Contract - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cashew Nut Contract (1999 Views)

2018 West Africa Raw Cashew Nut Business And Investment Opportunities / Cashew Nut,bitter Kola,ginger , Kola Nut And Garri For Sale / Cashew Nut Contract Is Available To India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cashew Nut Contract by akinvest(m): 9:59am On Jan 19, 2017
Compliment of the season to everyone, Raw Cashew Nut season is here again in Nigeria. Hence, if you're interested in export of Raw Cashew Nut, and you don't have the means of securing good contract. Don't worry anymore, we get u good contract from Vietnam , India, Singapore and any part of Asia. contact : +2348139566458 wathassp.

1 Like

Re: Cashew Nut Contract by sdacosta79(m): 10:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
Good day,

I am interested in getting export contracts from you. I added you on whatsapp but could not find you.

please confirm your phone number.
Re: Cashew Nut Contract by ladywife: 11:20am On Feb 10, 2017
please I wish to supply, this is my contact call or WhatsApp:08169590870
Re: Cashew Nut Contract by SehgateTeam(m): 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
ladywife:
please I wish to supply, this is my contact call or WhatsApp:08169590870

where is your location and your price per ton. farm gate price we will handle logistics. 08120427566. what is your KOR
Re: Cashew Nut Contract by akinvest(m): 6:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
sdacosta79:
Good day,

I am interested in getting export contracts from you. I added you on whatsapp but could not find you.

contact me with this number +23408173246561. wathsapp
Re: Cashew Nut Contract by akinvest(m): 6:29am On Dec 01, 2017
akinvest:
Compliment of the season to everyone, Raw Cashew Nut season is here again in Nigeria. Hence, if you're interested in export of Raw Cashew Nut, and you don't have the means of securing good contract. Don't worry anymore, we get u good contract from Vietnam , India, Singapore and any part of Asia. contact : +2348139566458 wathassp.
Do u really need serious exporters for your Raw Cashew Nut in 2018? do pm me
Re: Cashew Nut Contract by vick16: 10:54am On Dec 01, 2017
Pls i wish to supply cashew nut and soya beans
Re: Cashew Nut Contract by babs50g: 3:49pm On Dec 01, 2017
@akinvest.
pls what does it take to get export contract from foreign buyers?
i called your line ,no response
Re: Cashew Nut Contract by eseleborjpyaho: 10:53am On Dec 02, 2017
DEAR SIR

PLS SEND PROCEDURES FOR THE CONTRACT FOR CASHEW NUT EXPORT TO eseleborjp@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Cashew Nut Contract by akinvest(m): 3:18pm On Dec 02, 2017
eseleborjpyaho:
DEAR SIR

PLS SEND PROCEDURES FOR THE CONTRACT FOR CASHEW NUT EXPORT TO eseleborjp@yahoo.co.uk
send me msg on watsapp: 0817 324 6561
Re: Cashew Nut Contract by akinvest(m): 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
babs50g:
@akinvest.
Re: Cashew Nut Contract by akinvest(m): 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
babs50g:
@akinvest.
Re: Cashew Nut Contract by Titanik: 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2017
vick16:
Pls i wish to supply cashew nut and soya beans
Can you do Soya Bean delivery to Lagos & Ibadan regularly? Contact me on 08057267724
Re: Cashew Nut Contract by eseleborjpyaho: 12:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
YES
SOYA BEAN AN TO LAGOS AND IBADAN TEXT YOUR BUYING PRICE AND PAYMENT TERMS TO 07080116826
Re: Cashew Nut Contract by akinvest(m): 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2017
akinvest:
Do u really need serious exporters for your Raw Cashew Nut in 2018? do pm me
Get your foreign buyers and contract for cashew nut in the coming season by Jan/Feb 2018
Re: Cashew Nut Contract by agricbusines(m): 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2017
I wish to venture into this business sha

In other words

Contact for your pure and healthy rabbit or enquiries on how to start rabbit farm, run a successful rabbit farm

Contact on my signature
Re: Cashew Nut Contract by inspirational93: 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
akinvest:
Exporters, have you heard this before? Many Nigerian exporters have been defrauded of huge amount of money in the process of exporting commodities to foreign countries. Do you know why? They were not trained on export operations, management, documentations and the best methods of payment in export trade. This is terrible!!! Nigerians cannot continue to lose money to foreigners in the course of export business. Exporters, why don’t you get a practical manual that teaches the stages of export trade from processing and packaging of commodities to receipt of payment by the foreign buyers. It teaches export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment in export trade? It is a contemporary step-by-step guide to export trade. It tells all the contemporary dynamics in export trade. To get it, click on the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Cashew Nut Contract by Ossysamsy(m): 3:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
akinvest:
Have you heard this? Many Nigerian exporters have been defrauded of huge amount of money in the process of exporting commodities to foreign countries. Do you know why? They were not trained on export operations, management, documentations and the best methods of payment in export trade. This is terrible!!! Nigerians cannot continue to lose money to foreigners in the course of export business. Exporters, why don’t you get a practical manual that teaches the stages of export trade from processing and packaging of commodities to receipt of payment by the foreign buyers. It teaches export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment in export trade? It is a contemporary step-by-step guide to export trade. It tells all the contemporary dynamics in export trade. To get it, click on the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cashew Nut Contract by grabben: 3:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
sdacosta79:
Good day,

Have you mastered the contemporary dynamics of export trade to avoid being defrauded by the foreign buyers of your products? Click on the first link on my signature to know how you will go about it. Good luck!!!
Re: Cashew Nut Contract by grabben: 3:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
babs50g:
@akinvest.

Click on the first link on my signature to get the detailed information.
Re: Cashew Nut Contract by EXPORTFINANCE: 11:18am On Jan 26, 2020
We want dried raw cashew nuts 2020!....
Cash on Delivery only!....
08077881934 (whats-app)

(1) (Reply)

What I Can Buy From North And Sell In South South / Meet Tomtato – A Plant That Grows Tomatoes Above Ground And Potatoes Below / Sell Palm Kernel Oil Production Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.