Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,490 members, 7,781,469 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:56 PM

Batch B Stream 2, Cross Rivers Lets Meet Here - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch B Stream 2, Cross Rivers Lets Meet Here (2730 Views)

NYSC Officially Announced 2018 Batch B Stream II Call-up Letter Date -screenshot / NYSC 2017 Batch 'B' Stream II Orientation Course Date Announced / NYSC Batch A Stream II Lets Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Batch B Stream 2, Cross Rivers Lets Meet Here by joyeuxone: 10:43am On Jan 19, 2017
If you got cross River please let's meet here and discuss...
Anyone State where you are traveling from
Re: Batch B Stream 2, Cross Rivers Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 19, 2017
I am traveling from Akure
Re: Batch B Stream 2, Cross Rivers Lets Meet Here by sparog(m): 11:05am On Jan 19, 2017
I'm traveling from Ado-Ekiti
Re: Batch B Stream 2, Cross Rivers Lets Meet Here by sparog(m): 11:06am On Jan 19, 2017
classicB:
I am traveling from Akure
Hi, ClassicB, when do you intend to travel?
Re: Batch B Stream 2, Cross Rivers Lets Meet Here by asxvd(m): 11:08am On Jan 19, 2017
Travelling from abuja.
Re: Batch B Stream 2, Cross Rivers Lets Meet Here by joyeuxone: 11:10am On Jan 19, 2017
Cross River Youth Corpers' [NYSC] Help zone
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Obubra, Obubra Local Government Area, Cross River State
# if your motor will be goin tru enugu/abakaliki/
ogoja, no need to get to calabar.. Calabar is 4hours journey from obubra, and if its via that route, you will get to obubra first..
#If you are going to NYSC permanent orientation camp, Obubra cross River from onitsha.
Here is the direction,
- Enter Onitsha south mass transit@upper Iweka after Toronto hospital, ask for IKOM motor.
- Then the motor will stop you @ Obubra junction before heading to IKOM.
- Thereafter, you Bike to the NYSC orientation camp: not every one like Bike.
- When you get to Obubra junction cross to your left you will find filling station, there you may take cab or bike depends on you,
# From port harcourt.. Enter Calculux.. Tell the driver to stop u at Etim Edet park.. Board a car to ikom.. If u can get a group going to Obubra, then the taxi can get u guys to camp for no extra charge..
# For dose of u coming from Lag, lag to obubra is almost 13 hrs nw, d ikot ekpene road is terible,owerinta-abak-uyo is ok (if u dnt knw dis area neva mind) u really dnt av to get to calabar to reach obubra,just go to calculux,d young or abc n board calabar,tell d driver u will alight at odukpani,from odukpani thr will b buses direct to camp (2hrs - 3hrs).
Just sign off to get to camp late,its very long trip (take a peep at nigeria map, crs n lag are at opposite ends)
Anoda tin bring flagyl n d likes if u r prone to water illness.
- from jos, pass to makurdi to ogoja then to obubra .. or direct motor from jos to ogoja then to obubra,
or direct motor going to calabar from jos , thats goin to pass through makurdi ~ ogoja route.... tel d driver you want to drop @obubra , then u ll not av to get to calabar cos calabar is 3~4hours ahead of obubra via this route
But anyway u will enjoy ur experience.
SHARE THIS POST TO HELP OTHERS,

https://mobile.facebook.com/crossriveryouthcorpers/posts/302780213191285?_rdr
Re: Batch B Stream 2, Cross Rivers Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 19, 2017
sparog:

Hi, ClassicB, when do you intend to travel?
Maybe Monday. Pls do u have an idea the transport fare from my side?
Re: Batch B Stream 2, Cross Rivers Lets Meet Here by joyeuxone: 11:11am On Jan 19, 2017
asxvd:
Travelling from abuja.
I'm also travelling from Abj...how do you intend on going? I thinking of using flight to Calabar as I heard the roads are not too safe
Re: Batch B Stream 2, Cross Rivers Lets Meet Here by joyeuxone: 11:13am On Jan 19, 2017
joyeuxone:
Cross River Youth Corpers' [NYSC] Help zone
NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Obubra, Obubra Local Government Area, Cross River State
# if your motor will be goin tru enugu/abakaliki/
ogoja, no need to get to calabar.. Calabar is 4hours journey from obubra, and if its via that route, you will get to obubra first..
#If you are going to NYSC permanent orientation camp, Obubra cross River from onitsha.
Here is the direction,
- Enter Onitsha south mass transit@upper Iweka after Toronto hospital, ask for IKOM motor.
- Then the motor will stop you @ Obubra junction before heading to IKOM.
- Thereafter, you Bike to the NYSC orientation camp: not every one like Bike.
- When you get to Obubra junction cross to your left you will find filling station, there you may take cab or bike depends on you,
# From port harcourt.. Enter Calculux.. Tell the driver to stop u at Etim Edet park.. Board a car to ikom.. If u can get a group going to Obubra, then the taxi can get u guys to camp for no extra charge..
# For dose of u coming from Lag, lag to obubra is almost 13 hrs nw, d ikot ekpene road is terible,owerinta-abak-uyo is ok (if u dnt knw dis area neva mind) u really dnt av to get to calabar to reach obubra,just go to calculux,d young or abc n board calabar,tell d driver u will alight at odukpani,from odukpani thr will b buses direct to camp (2hrs - 3hrs).
Just sign off to get to camp late,its very long trip (take a peep at nigeria map, crs n lag are at opposite ends)
Anoda tin bring flagyl n d likes if u r prone to water illness.
- from jos, pass to makurdi to ogoja then to obubra .. or direct motor from jos to ogoja then to obubra,
or direct motor going to calabar from jos , thats goin to pass through makurdi ~ ogoja route.... tel d driver you want to drop @obubra , then u ll not av to get to calabar cos calabar is 3~4hours ahead of obubra via this route
But anyway u will enjoy ur experience.
SHARE THIS POST TO HELP OTHERS,

https://mobile.facebook.com/crossriveryouthcorpers/posts/302780213191285?_rdr

I saw this on one nysc crossriver Facebook page. I thought it might be very useful
Re: Batch B Stream 2, Cross Rivers Lets Meet Here by sparog(m): 11:19am On Jan 19, 2017
classicB:
Maybe Monday. Pls do u have an idea the transport fare from my side?
Not yet but I intend to go and check tomorrow
Re: Batch B Stream 2, Cross Rivers Lets Meet Here by asxvd(m): 11:53am On Jan 19, 2017
joyeuxone:

I'm also travelling from Abj...how do you intend on going? I thinking of using flight to Calabar as I heard the roads are not too safe
Yes, I'll be going by air. When do you intend to leave?

1 Like

Re: Batch B Stream 2, Cross Rivers Lets Meet Here by joyeuxone: 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
asxvd:

Yes, I'll be going by air. When do you intend to leave?

That's good, which flight? I checked up on Arik and it says Sunday. Though still contemplating....Have any other option?

I heard the camp is 4hrs from Calabar....
Re: Batch B Stream 2, Cross Rivers Lets Meet Here by asxvd(m): 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
joyeuxone:

That's good, which flight? I checked up on Arik and it says Sunday. Though still contemplating....Have any other option?

I heard the camp is 4hrs from Calabar....
I haven't checked on the flights sef, I'm still trying to process the whole thing uptil now grin cry. But I don't think I'll go with arik before they will make one to miss camp with their delays. Are there other flights?
Re: Batch B Stream 2, Cross Rivers Lets Meet Here by joyeuxone: 12:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
asxvd:

I haven't checked on the flights sef, I'm still trying to process the whole thing uptil now grin cry. But I don't think I'll go with arik before they will make one to miss camp with their delays. Are there other flights?

Lol, it's true sha. but it's the only one I have seen for now. .still checking. you can check too in case you see another
Re: Batch B Stream 2, Cross Rivers Lets Meet Here by joyeuxone: 4:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
Cross rivers are we this few??
Re: Batch B Stream 2, Cross Rivers Lets Meet Here by joyeuxone: 6:17am On Jan 22, 2017
Guys, there is an addition to the green slip, health status has just been added. If you can print another one it would be good to avoid unnecessary stress.

#copied
Re: Batch B Stream 2, Cross Rivers Lets Meet Here by joyeuxone: 10:21am On Jan 22, 2017
Hey guys how far? you gotten your transport?
asxvd how far? flight or bus?
Re: Batch B Stream 2, Cross Rivers Lets Meet Here by drogbaleee1(m): 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
Frm lagos o to calabar. Wen u go early on monday abeg wen will u get there. I mean early as 6
Re: Batch B Stream 2, Cross Rivers Lets Meet Here by joyeuxone: 10:22am On Jan 23, 2017
drogbaleee1:
Frm lagos o to calabar. Wen u go early on monday abeg wen will u get there. I mean early as 6

I'm on the road to cross River now from Abuja. Yes we left around 6-7am. At kogi now....

will give updates....

How far? have you gotten transport from lag to Calabar? sorry for the late response been busy
Re: Batch B Stream 2, Cross Rivers Lets Meet Here by joyeuxone: 10:29am On Jan 23, 2017
Decided to use bus.... couldn't find any "reasonable" flight that would take off today.....

on the road....

Will put up a group link soon for those coming from different states.

Here is the group from Owerri to cross River https:///234SsPCtpYu092RYrwJHiI

Here is the group from Abuja to cross River
https:///LE6KfkO3PNSJIzqeD7I0xi

Here is the group from Benue to cross River
https:///9tCQZdRAKsYFT0IHiNYxlT

To join this groups, quote the post and copy the original links to your browser
Re: Batch B Stream 2, Cross Rivers Lets Meet Here by joyeuxone: 10:58am On Jan 23, 2017
https:///9tCQZdRAKsYFT0IHiNYxlT
From Benin to cross River ^^^^
Lagos to cross River by bus
https:///E2GCng4eBDrKrvbJNRHHQr
Re: Batch B Stream 2, Cross Rivers Lets Meet Here by Odoogu(m): 2:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
coppa wee!!!... how obubra camp dey tell for body. am in platoon 1. thats wassup
Re: Batch B Stream 2, Cross Rivers Lets Meet Here by omonighoblessing(f): 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
copers weeeeeeeee
Am a 2016 batch B stream 1 crosskopa too
I was posted to cross river broadcasting corporation

when in camp endeavour to participate fully in any committee in camp like the OBS,SOCIALS,PLATOON PARADES ETC.....
these groups helps in posting you to good places and local government for your PPA.
I joined the SOCIALS
ebony Daniel is the director
we popularly call him coperswee.....

just make sure you are active in camp.
you will get good PPA
welcome to obubra!

1 Like

Re: Batch B Stream 2, Cross Rivers Lets Meet Here by lolu007(m): 10:56pm On Jan 28, 2017
Congratulations to all corps member. For those who are interested in redeploying to any state of your choose except your state of origin should Dm me or contact on 07066000730 text messages only please

(1) (Reply)

A Female Youth Corper Sent Packing From Camp In Delta State / Abuja A'16 Stream 2 / NYSC Online Registration At Abeokuta And Obada Oko Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.