Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Get This Complete Mini Importation Guide At Almost Free Cost (only 48hours) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get This Complete Mini Importation Guide At Almost Free Cost (only 48hours) (467 Views)

For The Next 90 Days, Business Registration Will Cost Only N5,000 - VP Osibanjo / Get The Best Desktops In Nigeria With This Complete Price List Of Desktops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get This Complete Mini Importation Guide At Almost Free Cost (only 48hours) by kaposky(f): 10:51am On Jan 19, 2017
Hello everyone, in the spirit of my birthday celebration , am giving out my complete and updated mini importation guide that reached you the A-Z of mini importation for a give away price. Don't miss this offer . It is going to last for only 48 hours. Visit the link in my signature now to get to the site where you can the total package you will be getting.
This is my way of giving back to help you start a plan B income source to whatever you do.
Check my signature link below this post now.
See you there.

(1) (Reply)

Need Some Funding Help Urgently / CBN Reintroduces Charges On Cash Deposits And Withdrawals / Business Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.