Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC (26316 Views)

Ikedi Ohakim Defects From PDP, Joins APGA / Samuel Ortom Defects From APC To PDP / More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by nghubs1(m): 11:17am On Jan 19, 2017
An Akwa Ibom State, Senator Nelson Effiong has decamped from Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) to All Progressive Congress(APC).

Senator Effiong revealed this during Thursday’s plenary session of the senate when he raised a point of order.

Reasons Behind Senator Effiong’s decamp is yet to be ascertained.

Senator Effiong is representing Akwa Ibom South senatorial district after he emerged victorious in 2015 election under PDP.

http://nghubs.com/akwa-ibom-state-senator-defects-from-pdp-to-apc/

6 Likes

Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by lovat(m): 11:21am On Jan 19, 2017
Next election will tell if he can still hold on to that seat

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by Qmerit(m): 11:23am On Jan 19, 2017
And people keep saying APC is not a party.
This APC would still win massively come 2019 whether is PMB or not! Look at ow PDP is going down by the dae and by population/membership! I may not be right but my opinion so don't call me out here to insult me cause of frustration pls.

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 19, 2017
Jumpology is allowed.

But one thing is certain, with this economic hardship, Buhari and APC will not return in 2019

8 Likes

Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by Qmerit(m): 12:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
EastGold:
Jumpology is allowed.

But one thing is certain, with this economic hardship, Buhari and APC will not return in 2019

Very correct lol.
Same way apc and it's candidates were not returned in Edo, Rivers and even defeat ruling party in Ondo !in recent elections!
Opinions differs

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by morbeta(m): 12:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
Akpabio next!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by Pavore9: 12:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
Na normal, normal.
Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by omaguibu(m): 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
Is the senator bewitched? Who advised him on that wrong move? Anyway, probably he feels PDP will not give him ticket in 2019. But he should note that, he has come to the end of his senate road.

14 Likes

Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by Kingnap(m): 12:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
Ok
Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by Antoeni(m): 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
Are u under probe or investigated by Efcc

4 Likes

Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by fmlala: 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
Progressives are increasing while some people are not happy

7 Likes

Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by Jeoma11(f): 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
Political ashewoooo

3 Likes

Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by kindnyce(m): 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
What an Irony....
Yet PDPians keep telling us 2019 shall witness the eclipse of APC.....
WE SHSLL SEE

9 Likes

Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by seguno2: 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
Qmerit:
And people keep saying APC is not party.
This APC would still win massively come 2017 whether is PMB or not! Look at ow PDP is going down by the dae and by population/membership! I may not be right but my opinion so don't call me out here to insult me cause of frustration pls.

Na the fear of Buhari's EFCC dey cause am.
Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by Dannyset(m): 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
Probably he has stolen some money and his afraid of prosecution. What a pity!

2 Likes

Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by Rita1982(f): 12:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by seguno2: 12:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
fmlala:
Progressives are increasing while some people are not happy

Can you please list the policy thrust of APC that makes it a progressive party?
Or you are ignorant of the meaning of the word you have used?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by kulrunsman79(m): 12:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
The truth is, Nigeria as a nation lacks politicians with conscience and true ideology..... All of them are after their pockets and what they could steal from the nation's Commonwealth.

I give up on Nigeria politicians the day i witnessed Peter Obi decamped to PDP and Ken Nnamani to APC.

Walahi it won't come as a surprise to me anymore if Buhari should decamp to PDP tomorrow or Fashola to APGA....!

6 Likes

Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by Uteghe(m): 12:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
Ojei ojei bari Afang ki! Owei! Good move distinguished senator. Akwa Ibom is APC; APC is Akwa Ibom.

6 Likes

Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by hardywaltz(m): 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
Is this how PDP will get power back

5 Likes

Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by peter0071(m): 12:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
Abeg I dey Gambia.... NEXT!!
Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
Qmerit:
And people keep saying APC is not party.
This APC would still win massively come 2017 whether is PMB or not! Look at ow PDP is going down by the dae and by population/membership! I may not be right but my opinion so don't call me out here to insult me cause of frustration pls.
PDP is dead long ago,ask amtaken and Nnandi kalu when you see them.
Buhari has come to stay.

7 Likes

Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by Qmerit(m): 12:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
seguno2:

Na the fear of Buhari's EFCC dey cause am.
. I hear u lol bad mouth
Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
hardywaltz:
Is this how PDP will get power back
Get power back?
from where?

5 Likes

Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by malbro(m): 12:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
ABEG WHO GET THE PIX OF LIL WAYNE WEY EM DEY SHOUT ASHAWOO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
seguno2:

Can you please list the policy thrust of APC that makes it a progressive party?
Or you are ignorant of the meaning of the word you have used?
follow PDP to the end like jameh followers,even if there is no hope.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by manchester1: 12:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
so surprising. I didn't c that coming

2 Likes

Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
He just realized that pdp now belongs to the history books

Fayose will soon decamp.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Nelson Effiong Defects From PDP To APC by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
omaguibu:
Is the senator bewitched? Who advised him on that wrong move? Anyway, probably he feels PDP will not give him ticket in 2019. But he should note that, he has come to the end of his senate road.
That is if the useless party last till then.The man is well aware that by 2019 the useless party will go into total extinction so the reason to jump the sinking ship.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Refused To Merge With Peter Obi’s Labour Party – Kwankwaso / Handover Ceremony Of Rear Adm Emmanuel Ogalla, New Chief Of Naval Staff / Presidency: No Vacancy In 2019 -APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.