Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,246 members, 7,780,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:29 PM

Michelle Obama Takes Her Last Walk Through The White House (video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Michelle Obama Takes Her Last Walk Through The White House (video) (37766 Views)

Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown / Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million / Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michelle Obama Takes Her Last Walk Through The White House (video) by Rita1982(f): 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Takes Her Last Walk Through The White House (video) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
I can't wait for the white house soap opera that is about to unfold in the Trump administration

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Takes Her Last Walk Through The White House (video) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
Abeg pack out fast, what's all this ceremony.

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Takes Her Last Walk Through The White House (video) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
Odkosh:
Good woman. Elsewhere, one stupid black goat is doing strong head say e no won commot for president seat in gambia. Thunder wey go fires am still dey suck boobs.
But y nahnah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Takes Her Last Walk Through The White House (video) by Baba4dgals: 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
angeltolly:
Nice..... Classy Michelle Melania Trump is next.

Soldier go, Soldier come...... Barracks remain.

Meanwhile....
Gbam!!!
Re: Michelle Obama Takes Her Last Walk Through The White House (video) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

Why are short people so interested in height?

Mama Piss taking her last walk in Aso rock was dragging heavy bags of pounds sterling and dollars in the cover of the night. Sweating and struggling yet refusing help from all her aides, while muttering "chai these bags are not as heavy as I left them. All the stealing that these people steal my hard earned money, there is God oo"
the frustration of a mother you have is no excuse to disrespect Pej.
Re: Michelle Obama Takes Her Last Walk Through The White House (video) by manuel80(m): 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
Obama care

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Takes Her Last Walk Through The White House (video) by Ladokun12(m): 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
Awwwnnnn
Re: Michelle Obama Takes Her Last Walk Through The White House (video) by mira4u: 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
She'll definitely miss the place. See how she's looking round.
Re: Michelle Obama Takes Her Last Walk Through The White House (video) by mithras(m): 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
dunkem21:
Better to swallow my comment cheesy
Before them suspend you for office abi? grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michelle Obama Takes Her Last Walk Through The White House (video) by dunkem21(m): 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
mithras:

Before them suspend you for office abi? grin grin cheesy

You wise o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Takes Her Last Walk Through The White House (video) by Debikanty(m): 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
When Buhari finally hear say Trump invited GEJ and not him

Re: Michelle Obama Takes Her Last Walk Through The White House (video) by win3k: 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

Why are short people so interested in height?

Mama Piss taking her last walk in Aso rock was dragging heavy bags of pounds sterling and dollars in the cover of the night. Sweating and struggling yet refusing help from all her aides, while muttering "chai these bags are not as heavy as I left them. All the stealing that these people steal my hard earned money, there is God oo"

Ask El-Rufai, height is his main obsession!
Re: Michelle Obama Takes Her Last Walk Through The White House (video) by win3k: 5:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
angeltolly:
Nice..... Classy Michelle
Melania Trump is next.
Soldier go, Soldier come...... Barracks remain.
Meanwhile....

Melania Trump will not be the main playier in 1st lady role, the decision is that Ivanka Trump will do most of it. The reason is that Melania speaks little english, was represented (for medelling jobs) by prostitution agency in yugoslavia, posed nake.d for several magazines and lied to immigration before she got her citizenship!
She is not a role model 1st lady for anyone, unless maybe Biafra!
Re: Michelle Obama Takes Her Last Walk Through The White House (video) by Malawian(m): 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
win3k:

Melania Trump will not be the main playier in 1st lady role, the decision is that Ivanka Trump will do most of it. The reason is that Melania speaks little english, was represented (for medelling jobs) by prostitution agency in yugoslavia, posed nake.d for several magazines and lied to immigration before she got her citizenship!
She is not a role model 1st lady for anyone, unless maybe Biafra!

Re: Michelle Obama Takes Her Last Walk Through The White House (video) by jordinsparkles(f): 6:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
I'm really going to miss the obamas
Re: Michelle Obama Takes Her Last Walk Through The White House (video) by PrinzCarter(m): 6:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
dunkem21:

Ehen na .. you wan make dem transfer agression to me grin
lol
Re: Michelle Obama Takes Her Last Walk Through The White House (video) by AuroraB(f): 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
shaddoww:
Why is it her last walk, is she about to die?

Before u insult me, I know they are leaving tomorrow ntor.
Help me ask them grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gambia's Yahya Jammeh Agrees To Step Down As President / Hungary Vows To Block Transit Of Lethal Weapons To Ukraine / Zhang Zhongsheng, Chinese Official Sentenced To Death For ₦55.2Billion Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.