Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

New Highend 3d Visual Effects School In Lagos - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / New Highend 3d Visual Effects School In Lagos (1317 Views)

Amazing Make-up Effects That Makes Injuries Look Real (Photos) / Rate These Before And After Effects Of Photoshop Works - Genius Media / for those who wish to learn 3D Animation, modelling and visual effects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Highend 3d Visual Effects School In Lagos by shadyshaz(m): 10:25pm On Jan 13, 2007
New 3d Visual Effects School In Lagos
« on: January 09, 2007, 04:12 AM »
Modify message
This message is for those who are Talented in computer art and most importantly, can afford our distinguished tutoring skills and advanced equipment.
Now here is a revolution we've all been waiting for. Not just in Nigeria, but in Africa.
Inshort, I'm here to deliver you all from the sin of just dreaming without a pigment of reality. This is your chance to be exposed to the reality of the world.
First off Where just starting and were here in lagos. im here to look for talents in 3d computer art and visual effects because even tho i am one i can't teach everything as the workload would be intense. We are looking for potential teachers and students. Our adverts would soon be near you but as we are still in search of mentally and physically qualified teachers, it might take a while. We would be teaching Maya and its subsidiaries so anyone with these pre-requisites please send to sheun_s@yahoo.com. If you are efficient in either softimage, 3ds max or lightwave , and are willing to learn a quick switch to maya, a small fee would be required to before transforming you into a teacher.
For students interested we would be starting with 150,000 naira. And we would offer jobs as teachers or workers
to those who pass with flying colors and pass the teacher tests. As i leave i would say this.Not everybody has to go through University or college to get Knowledge. Knowledge is power where ever you get it from.This is also a chance fer young 419'ers to make a good living LEGIT.
Anyways its 2007 get 150,000 , and you'll be starting a whole new life fer yourself,
Please i would appreciate a positive attitude towards this. Any jokers should save comments for joke topics. This is serious,

(1) (Reply)

Painting Action | Graphics |photoshop | Free Download | Hugageek.com / Ellae Creative Portfolio/ Logos & Brand Identity / Check This Out! Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.