Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Do I Need Any License To Run An E-currency Exchange Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do I Need Any License To Run An E-currency Exchange Business In Nigeria (588 Views)

CBN Withdraws Skye Bank’s License To Operate / The Currency Exchange Rates For Today, September 11, 2017 / The Currency Exchange Rates For Today, August 1, 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do I Need Any License To Run An E-currency Exchange Business In Nigeria by papaejima1: 1:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
Hello People.
I have a client that wants me to build an ecurrency (Bitcoin, Litecoin, TBC etc) exchange site.
He wants people to be able to buy and sell ecurrencies on his website.

Now he wants to know if there is any regulation against running such a business in Nigeria and if there is what are the licenses he needs to acquire and from what agencies of Government.

cc.
puskin
seun
ladyF
holardeb

(1) (Reply)

An Ecommerce Site Land Sale - You Can Now Buy Landed Property With Ease / Ways To Make Money Online Without Having Your Own Website / Apply For 2017 Ayeen To Get Funding For Startup And Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.