Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

In Need Of A Business I Can Start With Two Million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Need Of A Business I Can Start With Two Million Naira (3280 Views)

5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 / Nigerian Banks Lose Two Million Customers From 2016 To 2017 / Two Million Containers Stranded In Lagos Ports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Business I Can Start With Two Million Naira by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
Good day my fellow nairalanders. Please I need Your advice. I am literally an amateur in the business realm. But I would like to start something in line with importation& exportation.

I want something that has a target market. Something people use everyday.

I once wandered off to Apapa Wharf area, hoping to get some inspiration/see people I can learn from, But I was just looking like a Buffon. I didn't know who to run to /where to sit & watch to aid my goal.

I am ready to work hard & work smart.
I am ready to spend close to a year studying the investors before going in.
I am ready to be an apprentice to enable me learn well before starting.

But I don't know what to do.

Please examine my stand carefully & give me Your professional advice.

(I will be 24 years old this February by God's grace. So I'm not too old to learn).

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Business I Can Start With Two Million Naira by Neduzze5(m): 1:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
Give me a loan of 1 million and I'd pay you back 1.5 million at the end of 6 months. We can discuss further if you so desire.
Re: In Need Of A Business I Can Start With Two Million Naira by OLUJOSHINS(m): 2:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
I'm not into banking bro.

Pls give me investment advice.

@ Neduzze5

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Business I Can Start With Two Million Naira by naza9ja(m): 2:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
naza001@yahoo.com

Send me an email.

I don't need your money. I'm doing well.
Re: In Need Of A Business I Can Start With Two Million Naira by dkconcept: 2:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
OLUJOSHINS:
Good day my fellow nairalanders. Please I need Your advice. I am literally an amateur in the business realm. But I would like to start something in line with importation& exportation.

I once wandered off to Apapa Wharf area, hoping to get some inspiration/see people I can learn from, But I was just looking like a Buffon. I didn't know who to run to /where to sit & watch to aid my goal.

(I will be 24 years old this February by God's grace. So I'm not too old to learn).
Follow this link down and thank me later
https://www.nairaland.com/3566510/start-own-boxers-business-n5/3#52943089

https://www.nairaland.com/3566510/start-own-boxers-business-n5#52711109

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Need Of A Business I Can Start With Two Million Naira by Neduzze5(m): 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
OLUJOSHINS:

@ Neduzze5

No one said you are into banking. It's an investment advice here. I kind of have a business I want to start up, and I need a start up capital.

In essence, you would be helping me start up, and you sit back to collect interest on the start up capital you have provided me for a number of months. It's that simple.
Re: In Need Of A Business I Can Start With Two Million Naira by mamadsquare: 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
@op maybe you should give this a thought.
Let the fact that you are able to invest N2m be at the deepest recesses of your mind. Then, begin thinking deeply about the skills and abilities you have, those things that you love to do. Bear in mind that the 'idea' should be something relevant to today's living. It could be a product or service.
For each idea that comes, weigh it appropriately, don't hastily discredit or jump at anyone of them.
The idea that would be 'it' may not even require that much an amount.
And when you have gotten the idea, delve into lots and lots of research, market analysis, feasibility study and training.

Best of luck on your endeavour.

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Business I Can Start With Two Million Naira by OLUJOSHINS(m): 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
Thanks guys.
Especially U mamadsquare. I will apply Your strategy & hope for the best.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Business I Can Start With Two Million Naira by uslasconsults(m): 11:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
You can start palm kernel oil extraction business.

i can guide you through and factory setup

Contact via signature
Re: In Need Of A Business I Can Start With Two Million Naira by Nobody: 6:18am On Jan 20, 2017
OLUJOSHINS:
Thanks guys.

Especially U mamadsquare. I will apply Your strategy & hope for the best.

invest in palm oil storage business

buy cheap agro products from the north and bring them to Lagos

invest a smaller amount in an online traders fund
Re: In Need Of A Business I Can Start With Two Million Naira by Dymaco(m): 8:36am On Jan 20, 2017
OLUJOSHINS:

I just love your willingness to learn. With two million, the only business that is most suitable is buying and selling. No one will tell you the best selling goods in Nigeria but I believe that selling of computer accessories in computer village is the best because most people from different state buy from computer village.

All you have to do is that you should visit any top shop in computer village and tell them that you want to learn trade for 4-6 months depending on sharp you are. Just learn where they buy their goods, who they sell to and how to get customers. Do not make the mistake of trying to taste a business u nor understand because your money go scatter.

After learning the business, do not invest all the money. keep one million and invest one million.
Use 200k to rent a shop, 500k to purchase goods, 100k for apprentice fee and 200k for ur upkeep till the business matures making it one million.

After a year, you can then try small scale importation from alibaba with 700k.

if u no understand, call me or whatsapp me.check my signature.

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Business I Can Start With Two Million Naira by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:49am On Jan 20, 2017
Dymaco:

I just love your willingness to learn. With two million, the only business that is most suitable is buying and selling. No one will tell you the best selling goods in Nigeria but I believe that selling of computer accessories in computer village is the best because most people from different state buy from computer village.

All you have to do is that you should visit any top shop in computer village and tell them that you want to learn trade for 4-6 months depending on sharp you are. Just learn where they buy their goods, who they sell to and how to get customers. Do not make the mistake of trying to taste a business u nor understand because your money go scatter.

After learning the business, do not invest all the money. keep one million and invest one million.
Use 200k to rent a shop, 500k to purchase goods, 100k for apprentice fee and 200k for ur upkeep till the business matures making it one million.

After a year, you can then try small scale importation from alibaba with 700k.

if u no understand, call me or whatsapp me.check my signature.

I'm very grateful bro.

I will start thinking about it.

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Business I Can Start With Two Million Naira by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:58am On Jan 20, 2017
uslasconsults:
You can start palm kernel oil extraction business.

i can guide you through and factory setup

Contact via signature

Thank bro.

I will think about it & hopefully, get back to You soon.

Thanks a lot.
Re: In Need Of A Business I Can Start With Two Million Naira by austino01(m): 10:01am On Jan 20, 2017
Are you interested in making millions in pig farm in 2017/ if yes there is a group that is presently giving out free lectures on how to start and be successful in pig farming you cant afford not to be in this group much to gain. send me a whatsapp request and i will be happy to put you in the group remember it is FREE. 2017 is your year to join the MILLIONAIRE CLUB.send request to +14042549461
Re: In Need Of A Business I Can Start With Two Million Naira by Demmah: 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
You can start a restaurant business, you can never go wrong, I have expertise, we can be partners.
Re: In Need Of A Business I Can Start With Two Million Naira by sole26: 8:20am On Jan 22, 2017
call 08134373610. u will be glad u did Bro.
Re: In Need Of A Business I Can Start With Two Million Naira by Tocheagle(m): 7:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
Click this link http://www.slideshare.net/IsraelTochi/oriflame-financial-opportunity-presentation?ref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.slideshare.net%2FIsraelTochi%2Fslideshelf i can show you how to invest that money in this business
Re: In Need Of A Business I Can Start With Two Million Naira by OLUJOSHINS(m): 11:42am On Jan 23, 2017
Anticorruption:

invest in palm oil storage business

buy cheap agro products from the north and bring them to Lagos

invest a smaller amount in an online traders fund

I've been researching on the online traders fund thus far bro

I used Google & YouTube videos, but they are quite confusing.

Pls how can I learn more about it?

I've always been interested in the north- Lagos food transportation. I followed Ymodulus attempt but His expenses was quite scary. So I resorted to day dreaming about it. Hoping that one day, I will give it a try.

The fact that my sponsor also stood against the idea of doing long distance travels also shunned me.

I know close to nothing about the palm oil storage. I will be happy to learn more about it before going into it.

I'm very grateful for Ur advice bro.

& I look forward to getting a response.
Re: In Need Of A Business I Can Start With Two Million Naira by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2017
OLUJOSHINS:

I've always been interested in the north- Lagos food transportation. I followed Ymodulus attempt but His expenses was quite scary. So I resorted to day dreaming about it. Hoping that one day, I will give it a try.

The fact that my sponsor also stood against the idea of doing long distance travels also shunned me.

I know close to nothing about the palm oil storage. I will be happy to learn more about it before going into it.

palm oil storage refer to agric section they have a season when it is cheap,

you buy it and store in plastic rubbers till december or so and sell for 100-300% profit, you can make millions doing this, no need for e-book

traders fund is all about trading cryptocurrencies on poloniex, you can average 10-20% returns weekly if you do it yourself
or invest in a trader who does that for you -
i trade my self - you can invest 500$ in a trader and get 40$ weekly , with updates on your capital and payments made to you
Re: In Need Of A Business I Can Start With Two Million Naira by stacyadams: 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
..buy and sell huggies pampers...women giv birth aiiday...buy and sell baby wears ...mothers buy baby clothes after giving birth aiiday...bet shop...homies play bet aiiday ,i even saw an 80 year old proffessor playing bet....you can buy bikes and give out on purchases.....i cant tell u more ..u gotta increase my ginger..u can open a standard hair dressing and barbing saloon merged together and employ poeple to work there and pay u monthly or quickly... grin grin gotta smoke some shhiit now bro

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Business I Can Start With Two Million Naira by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2017
OLUJOSHINS:

The group is a secret group on facebook where you get 10% returns weekly.
Give me your facebook id if interested but minimum deposit is 100$
Re: In Need Of A Business I Can Start With Two Million Naira by OLUJOSHINS(m): 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2017
EMMAACHILE:
The group is a secret group on facebook where you get 10% returns weekly. Give me your facebook id if interested but minimum deposit is 100$
My Facebook username is Joshua Adeoti

I wore a white native attire in the picture.

Thanks a lot bro.
Re: In Need Of A Business I Can Start With Two Million Naira by OLUJOSHINS(m): 3:22pm On Jan 24, 2017
Anticorruption:

you buy it and store in plastic rubbers till december or so and sell for 100-300% profit, you can make millions doing this, no need for e-book

traders fund is all about trading cryptocurrencies on poloniex, you can average 10-20% returns weekly if you do it yourself
i trade my self - you can invest 500$ in a trader and get 40$ weekly , with updates on your capital and payments made to you

Thanks bro
Re: In Need Of A Business I Can Start With Two Million Naira by OLUJOSHINS(m): 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
stacyadams:
..buy and sell huggies pampers...women giv birth aiiday...buy and sell baby wears ...mothers buy baby clothes after giving birth aiiday...bet shop...homies play bet aiiday ,i even saw an 80 year old proffessor playing bet....you can buy bikes and give out on purchases.....i cant tell u more ..u gotta increase my ginger..u can open a standard hair dressing and barbing saloon merged together and employ poeple to work there and pay u monthly or quickly... grin grin gotta smoke some shhiit now bro

U opened my eyes to the fact that there are 101 things I can do when I'm ready to snap out of my fear shell

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Business I Can Start With Two Million Naira by stacyadams: 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2017
OLUJOSHINS:

U opened my eyes to the fact that there are 101 things I can do when I'm ready to snap out of my fear shell ....better try and fail than not trying at all bro....all d best

Thanks bro
Re: In Need Of A Business I Can Start With Two Million Naira by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
OLUJOSHINS:

Thanks a lot bro.
Add me here https://www.facebook.com/achileemma
Re: In Need Of A Business I Can Start With Two Million Naira by ismart: 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2017
OLUJOSHINS:

@ Neduzze5
do not give anybody money to invest for you. Do not listen to anyone calling you to do this or that if they are not willing to show you how to fish.

My question is what did you do to possess that 2M? Is it from saving or you did some side hustle? If it's the latter, don't you think it would be wise to rinse and repeat?
Re: In Need Of A Business I Can Start With Two Million Naira by ismart: 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
OLUJOSHINS:

Thanks a lot bro.
be careful. Nairaland Is the worst place to ask for business ideas.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Business I Can Start With Two Million Naira by OLUJOSHINS(m): 4:13am On Jan 25, 2017
ismart:
do not give anybody money to invest for you. Do not listen to anyone calling you to do this or that if they are not willing to show you how to fish.

My question is what did you do to possess that 2M? Is it from saving or you did some side hustle? If it's the latter, don't you think it would be wise to rinse and repeat?

I inherited it.

Thanks for the eye opener bro.
Re: In Need Of A Business I Can Start With Two Million Naira by bisi16(m): 11:04am On Jan 25, 2017
Anticorruption:

I'm interested in the 2nd option bro. Can u put me thru? Thanks..
Re: In Need Of A Business I Can Start With Two Million Naira by 2dgamearena: 11:19am On Jan 25, 2017
OLUJOSHINS:

My advise to you, focus on what you are good at. If you are good forex, then invest in it but if new to it forget it for now. If you want my honest opinion, invest in mobile games / apps.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Start A Home Based Business With =n=70,000 / I Need A Person That Will Teach Me How To Print Recharge Card To Survive My Self / Federal Inland Revenue Service - E-receipts Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.