Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,227 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding (58360 Views)

Linda Ikeji, Her Son And Peks At Sandra Ikeji's Wedding / Linda Ikeji, Her Sisters, Brother & Parents Step Out In Style In London (Photos) / Laura Ikeji, Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu And Their Son In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding by obiremy: 1:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
Laura Ikeji had her court wedding with her man Ogbonna Kanu today.Below is a photo of Laura Ikeji & her hubby with Linda Ikeji and her other siblings at her wedding.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/laura-ikeji-her-man-pose-with-linda.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding by Ugoeze2016: 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
Congratulations to them
obiremy:
Laura Ikeji had her court wedding with her man Ogbonna Kanu today.Below is a photo of Laura Ikeji & her hubby with Linda Ikeji and her other siblings at her wedding.

cc; Lalasticlala,ijebabe

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/laura-ikeji-her-man-pose-with-linda.html
Re: Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding by Genea(f): 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
Congrats to her and her hubby.. Wishing them a lovely union and a happy married life. May the good Lord always fill their union with love, peace and harmony. As the lord has done it for her, so shall he do it for her sisters.. Amen smiley

35 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding by Trueigbo: 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
congratulation..
Re: Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding by sylviaeo(f): 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
Thank God for you. Remaining big sis

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding by agbonkamen(f): 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
hmmmmm
Re: Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding by JewelDiamond(f): 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
Congrats
Re: Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding by RaeMystix: 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
Na anxiety make ham apply that kin makeup?. Anyways, I do wish them a HML.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding by olayinka807: 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
Happy Married Life

See more EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS FROM HER WEDDING
@@@ http://www.gisthit.com/2017/01/laura-ikeji-and-ogbonna-kanu-court.html
Re: Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding by femi4: 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
Hope it ll last sha cos that lady isn't a wife material

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
This Ogbonna Kanu go don reach 55 oo. Happy Married life

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding by yankeedude(m): 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
I wish them happy married life.
Re: Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding by MagnaB: 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
The husband is not fine to me. God forgive me tho. grin
Re: Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding by dietsono(m): 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
Ok
Re: Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding by Olasco93: 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
I love ladies that don't wait for Brosss before they feed, I love Linda's doggedness.

11 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding by Harbhmborla: 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
Re: Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding by MrSmith007: 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
Where is the groom's family?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding by sucess001(m): 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
With all the money una get...una no fit do proper church wedding?

Thats what happens when the bride does not have a church to call her own.....

grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding by chimah3(m): 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
tongue
Re: Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding by orimipe(f): 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
Congrats to the newly wedded. Ere a po ni bee o
Re: Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding by misspicy(f): 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
Happy Married life to them.

Seems Linda is the Bride's maid, with this almost identical gown she is rocking with the bride grin.

I'm waiting for the Go and Marry crew,they don't have any better thing to do with their hands

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding by ChairmanOla: 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
I trust my people will leave the couple and attack Linda. grin
Re: Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding by DeBlessedOne(m): 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
But is shame not catching her? Shae her younger sister has married man while she married blog.

5 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding by Ajusshi: 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
Appi married life Linda Ikeji sister
Re: Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding by LOSKYXANDER: 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
Make una no vex o...but actually.......

12 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding by femi4: 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
MagnaB:
The husband is not fine to me. God forgive me tho. grin
he is old
Re: Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding by MilesLamar(m): 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
Linda ikeja
Re: Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding by sukkot: 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
ma nigga forehead tho

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding by onyeezeigbo: 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
good for them
Re: Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding by room089: 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
May God bless your union!

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
MAVRODIAL PATNERS
Re: Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding by ekpesa(m): 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
Good one, wish them a scandal free marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zubby Michael Bows To Aki & Pawpaw On Set. Carries Their Bag (Video) / Portable Buys A New House In Ogun (Photos) / Rita Nzelu Returns To Nigeria After Years In London (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.