Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,268 members, 7,780,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:26 PM

OFFICIAL: Gabriel Jesus Eligible To Face Tottenham - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / OFFICIAL: Gabriel Jesus Eligible To Face Tottenham (1334 Views)

Gabriel Jesus Slow Penalty Miss: Fans React (Photos) / Ronaldo Now Eligible To Face Manchester United In The UCL At Old Trafford / Gabriel Jesus Was Painting The Streets 4 Years Ago For World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OFFICIAL: Gabriel Jesus Eligible To Face Tottenham by TEE099(m): 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
Manchester City have a serious boost as sensational new signing, Gabriel Jesus has been officially declared eligible to play against Tottenham on Saturday.

The Brazil international agreed to join the Premier League outfit in the summer but is... ... ... http://footballgisttoday..com/2017/01/manchester-city-have-serious-boost-as.html

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: Gabriel Jesus Eligible To Face Tottenham by ybalogs(m): 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
The days of Iheanacho in that team is numbered.Badnews for Nigeria football.
Re: OFFICIAL: Gabriel Jesus Eligible To Face Tottenham by TEE099(m): 8:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
ybalogs:
Lol, bad news I don't think so smiley

Can't he leave the club

He should leave next season if anything like sitting on the bench for like five matches happens due to this move, it's simple!

We all know Guardiola doesn't like him before sad sad
Re: OFFICIAL: Gabriel Jesus Eligible To Face Tottenham by Xzbit91: 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
ybalogs:
Calm down brazilians generally do not fare well in the epl, moreover iheanacho is more than capable of holding his own against any striker his age
Re: OFFICIAL: Gabriel Jesus Eligible To Face Tottenham by Toyin001: 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
Xzbit91:

Calm down brazilians generally do not fare well in the epl, moreover iheanacho is more than capable of holding his own against any striker his age
Exactly bro!!! I totally agree with you! You're on point!

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: Gabriel Jesus Eligible To Face Tottenham by Xzbit91: 5:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
Toyin001:
Exactly bro!!! I totally agree with you! You're on point!

Yes, besides they're both young 19 and 20. They might become the best strike partnership in epl in a few years to come

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: Gabriel Jesus Eligible To Face Tottenham by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
TEE099:
Lol, bad news I don't think so smiley

Can't he leave the club

He should leave next season if anything like sitting on the bench for like five matches happens due to this move, it's simple!

We all know Guardiola doesn't like him before sad sad
Unfortunately, Kelechi is not even making the bench this evening..
Re: OFFICIAL: Gabriel Jesus Eligible To Face Tottenham by Icon79(m): 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
I am greatly surprised that Iheanacho hasn't demanded move in this January transfer window. It seems that he'd prefer to stay on the bench than play as long as he remains a City player, right?

I don't know who's advising these guys!
Re: OFFICIAL: Gabriel Jesus Eligible To Face Tottenham by Toyin001: 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
casket:

Unfortunately, Kelechi is not even making the bench this evening..
That's really really bad. embarassed Iheanacho should just move if and only if he's wise
Re: OFFICIAL: Gabriel Jesus Eligible To Face Tottenham by Toyin001: 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
Icon79:
I am greatly surprised that Iheanacho hasn't demanded move in this January transfer window. It seems that he'd prefer to stay on the bench than play as long as he remains a City player, right?

I don't know who's advising these guys!
It's really damn surprising!!! Very irritating sad sad sad Imagine not even making the bench this evening undecided
Re: OFFICIAL: Gabriel Jesus Eligible To Face Tottenham by Toyin001: 6:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
Xzbit91:

Yes, besides they're both young 19 and 20. They might become the best strike partnership in epl in a few years to come
Well, I'm not really impressed with him not making the bench this evening, that's not a good sign from Gabriel's arrival sad sad
Re: OFFICIAL: Gabriel Jesus Eligible To Face Tottenham by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
Toyin001:
That's really really bad. embarassed Iheanacho should just move if and only if he's wise

I perfectly agree with you ...he needs a team where he can develop and play regularly not Man city where he's a back up for Aguero.

He's most likely going to fall down the pecking order with arrival of Jesus
Re: OFFICIAL: Gabriel Jesus Eligible To Face Tottenham by Xzbit91: 7:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
Toyin001:
Well, I'm not really impressed with him not making the bench this evening, that's not a good sign from Gabriel's arrival sad sad

A high profile import usually takes priority over academy product especially at initial stage but I believe iheanachos quality will shine through eventually
Re: OFFICIAL: Gabriel Jesus Eligible To Face Tottenham by kcsider: 8:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nacho should leave man city fast

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: Gabriel Jesus Eligible To Face Tottenham by Toyin001: 11:43pm On Jan 21, 2017
Xzbit91:

A high profile import usually takes priority over academy product especially at initial stage but I believe iheanachos quality will shine through eventually
I hope so but I want him to leave before ruining his future sad sad
Re: OFFICIAL: Gabriel Jesus Eligible To Face Tottenham by Toyin001: 11:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
casket:

I perfectly agree with you ...he needs a team where he can develop and play regularly not Man city where he's a back up for Aguero.

He's most likely going to fall down the pecking order with arrival of Jesus
Exactly, he doesnt need to be in a high-profile team like Man City, he could find his bearing in a decent mid-table team.
Re: OFFICIAL: Gabriel Jesus Eligible To Face Tottenham by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 22, 2017
Toyin001:
Exactly, he doesnt need to be in a high-profile team like Man City, he could find his bearing in a decent mid-table team.

Agree..though he needs to improve on his ball control and first touch which is quite heavy..
Re: OFFICIAL: Gabriel Jesus Eligible To Face Tottenham by Toyin001: 2:08am On Jan 22, 2017
casket:

Agree..though he needs to improve on his ball control and first touch which is quite heavy..
He's still young, he'll still improve all those.
Re: OFFICIAL: Gabriel Jesus Eligible To Face Tottenham by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 22, 2017
Toyin001:
He's still young, he'll still improve all those.
I know that he's young but Gabriel Jesus and Sane are younger than him, the duo seem to fit in to Pep pattern of play.

All of them are still learning though..
Re: OFFICIAL: Gabriel Jesus Eligible To Face Tottenham by Toyin001: 3:37am On Jan 23, 2017
casket:

I know that he's young but Gabriel Jesus and Sane are younger than him, the duo seem to fit in to Pep pattern of play.

All of them are still learning though..
If you say so but remember Iheanacho is already an important player in country too, Sane isn't, Gabriel is though so it's not only about Guardiola...
Re: OFFICIAL: Gabriel Jesus Eligible To Face Tottenham by Nickizoe(f): 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
Iheanocho wasn't even in the substitution sef. hmmm his days are numbered ooh..Gabriel is on

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The 20 Best Players Ranked By Most Key Passes In Ligue 1 (season 2016/17) / Top 10 Transfer Spenders In European Football (season 2017/18) / Pique Ready To Leave Spanish National Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.