Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

What Is The Meaning Of This Dream - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Meaning Of This Dream (2340 Views)

Please Who Can Help Interprete This Dream Urgently / Pls Interpret This Dream-seeing A Particular Old Classmate Consistently / What's The Meaning Of Your Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Meaning Of This Dream by lilyheaven: 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
I was at home today because I didn't go to work.
This afternoon I tried to sleep but couldn't because the weather was hot. Luckly I slept off and started dreaming, I and my siblings were inspecting one of the houses my elder sister was building, meanwhile in real life she is only a civil servant, we were still on the inspection when we heard people shouting of joy. We all ran out to know what the shout was for, lo and behold we were in Funke Akindele's (janifa)house, she has given birth to a baby girl. They were so many people including her mother, everybody was happy for her. But before I knew it, everybody was in the sitting room with Janifa leaving the baby behind. I carried her on my arms, she was so cute and sweet. Then I found out she has messed up her pampas I started looking for Janifa and the mother to change her, I didn't see any body, I realized I was left alone in the house with the baby. As I looked at the television I saw janifa granting interview for the return of Janifa. I was still carrying the baby, immediately I saw a new pampas and wipes, as I just opened the pampas the baby pooed on and some entered into my mouth, as I was to spite out, I woke up. I did the spitting in my room.

I hardly sleep in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream by carammel(f): 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
Don't worry,Jenifa will employ you as her babysitter soon,just be patient.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream by lilyheaven: 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
carammel:
Don't worry,Jenifa will employ you as her babysitter soon,just be patient.
Oh my dear, my work won't give space for that.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream by falcon01: 3:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
lilyheaven:
Oh my dear, my work won't give space for that.
eyyah sorry it is malaria

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream by Richy4(m): 4:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
Have you considered taking paracetamol........It's just that you slept when you were not used to probably without AC or FAN on...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream by Mimzyy(f): 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
This is funny grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
Op have you tried Therapy cry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream by lilyheaven: 5:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
Bumbae1:
Op have you tried Therapy cry
Like?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream by lilyheaven: 5:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
Richy4:
Have you considered taking paracetamol........It's just that you slept when you were not used to probably without AC or FAN on...

OK, but am not sick
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream by lilyheaven: 5:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
falcon01:
eyyah sorry it is malaria
Really?
But I don't have a fever or headache
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream by olasmith10(m): 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lol.....when u don over watch Jenifa's diary

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream by Richy4(m): 6:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
lilyheaven:

OK, but am not sick

Every one is having fun with you.....Please don't take us serious....I guess you should have known that by now smiley......

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream by SlimHan(f): 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
too much of Jenifa's diary.

But on a serious note, it does happen to me as well in my dreams but i believe is too much of Nolywood. Lol. I even see myself talking to one top notch nairaland literature section writer in my dream 2 years back... Chai! It is well o

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream by lilyheaven: 10:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
grin you won't believe am a fan of Zeeworld, I love antara so much
SlimHan:
too much of Jenifa's diary.

But on a serious note, it does happen to me as well in my dreams but i believe is too much of Nolywood. Lol. I even see myself talking to one top notch nairaland literature section writer in my dream 2 years back... Chai! It is well o
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream by austinereds(m): 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
Too much T.V series. very funny. still laughing though. crazy dream

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream by Mzsolmi(f): 11:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
lilyheaven:
I hate antara

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream by Nobody: 5:47am On Jan 20, 2017
D plenty oily food u had dis past Xmas n new year has started work. U need to treat urself of malaria n fast o

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream by lilyheaven: 7:38am On Jan 20, 2017
Mzsolmi:
I hate antara
But why?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream by SlimHan(f): 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
lilyheaven:
i love Bollywood movies but not as much as K drama (i can skip meal just to watch them) but now job and study ti take over. No more time for fun jare...

Hope you are not dreaming of going to India sha wink

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream by lilyheaven: 7:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
grin which one is K drama
SlimHan:
i love Bollywood movies but not as much as K drama (i can skip meal just to watch them) but now job and study ti take over. No more time for fun jare...

Hope you are not dreaming of going to India sha wink
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream by yedidiah(m): 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
The dream doesn't mean anything serious. Obviously a series of event replaying.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream by SlimHan(f): 9:00am On Jan 21, 2017
lilyheaven:
grin which one is K drama
Korean Movies cheesy

Do you try them at all?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream by lilyheaven: 11:34am On Jan 21, 2017
SlimHan:
Korean Movies cheesy

Do you try them at all?
No, I haven't seen any of them
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream by juman(m): 2:40am On Jul 02, 2017
Christians and their craziness concern over dreams.

Nonsense.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 23, 2018
lilyheaven:
I was at home today because I didn't go to work.
This afternoon I tried to sleep but couldn't because the weather was hot. Luckly I slept off and started dreaming, I and my siblings were inspecting one of the houses my elder sister was building, meanwhile in real life she is only a civil servant, we were still on the inspection when we heard people shouting of joy. We all ran out to know what the shout was for, lo and behold we were in Funke Akindele's (janifa)house, she has given birth to a baby girl. They were so many people including her mother, everybody was happy for her. But before I knew it, everybody was in the sitting room with Janifa leaving the baby behind. I carried her on my arms, she was so cute and sweet. Then I found out she has messed up her pampas I started looking for Janifa and the mother to change her, I didn't see any body, I realized I was left alone in the house with the baby. As I looked at the television I saw janifa granting interview for the return of Janifa. I was still carrying the baby, immediately I saw a new pampas and wipes, as I just opened the pampas the baby pooed on and some entered into my mouth, as I was to spite out, I woke up. I did the spitting in my room.

I hardly sleep in the afternoon let alone of dreaming,
Sometimes when I dream at night, I won't remember anything on waking up.
I don't know Janifa
I only watched her diary sometimes ago

One : Dreams that come during the day/afternoon have significant impact and musn't be overlooked. It comes during this time to let you know you weren't thinking of circumstances that could create the dream and help you remember vividly.

Two : I perceive Life's saying through your dream that you should intercede for Jeniffer if she's to have a child that will come and not die in between. I perceive there's a call for you to intercede using your spiritual relationship to intercede with her, this is why the baby was left with you with no one around.

Three: It means Jenifer will not have a child if intercession is not made for her on her behalf

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Dream by lilyheaven: 12:26pm On Apr 23, 2018

One : Dreams that come during the day/afternoon have significant impact and musn't be overlooked. It comes during this time to let you know you weren't thinking of circumstances that could create the dream and help you remember vividly.

Two : I perceive Life's saying through your dream that you should intercede for Jeniffer if she's to have a child that will come and not die in between. I perceive there's a call for you to intercede using your spiritual relationship to intercede with her, this is why the baby was left with you with no one around.

Three: It means Jenifer will not have a child if intercession is not made for her on her behalf
Wow!
I didn't pray because I didn't know what it was all about.
But now, I won't stop praying for her.
Thou I don't know her, apart from watching her movies.
Thank you so much for the interpretation.

(1) (Reply)

Kitchen Cabinet And Wardrobe At His Peak / Duvets For Sale( 12k) / What Are African Parents (especially Nigerians) Trying To Make Up For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.