Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Photo Of Jammeh; Then And Now - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photo Of Jammeh; Then And Now (508 Views)

"Photos Of Luxury Vehicles Acquired By Jammeh In His Final Days" / Jammeh Of Gambia Speaks With Liberia President On Phone, Pleads On His Case / Gambians Leaving Their Country Over Imminent War As Jammeh Refuses To Step Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Jammeh; Then And Now by patogist: 3:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
http://www.patogist.com/2017/01/photo-of-jammeh-then-and-now.html
The photo at the left hand side was the point at which he assumed office 22 years back, then the other one is what he looks like now.

God save #Gambia

Re: Photo Of Jammeh; Then And Now by madridguy(m): 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
From grass to grace to grass tongue
Re: Photo Of Jammeh; Then And Now by peteken: 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
His business

Re: Photo Of Jammeh; Then And Now by falcon01: 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
how many people dey inside Gambia??
Re: Photo Of Jammeh; Then And Now by TheABOMINATION: 3:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
The foolish man will soon return to exactly how he looked 22 yrs ago if he refuses to step down.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Your Servant, I’m Fighting For Myself – President Tells Citizens / Donald Trump Reconsiders On Green Card Holders / Call It What You Want I Dont Care U.S President Donald Trump Blasts Protester Ov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.