Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram (15686 Views)

Meet This Hot IG Model With Jaw-dropping Boobs That Is Causing A Stir Online / Photos Of A Massively Curvaceous Nurse That Got Everybody Talking (photos) / Did The Boobs Disappear? - Media React To Lady's Transformation Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by princeemmma(m): 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
A girl posted his boobs on instagram, which got everyone talking (pics)

1 Like

Re: See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by obiorathesubtle: 3:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
undecided

Boobs that look like that doesn't get me talking.. It gets me spitting and leaving the post like I saw nothing..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by Splinz(m): 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
What nonsense boobs! undecided I say what heaps of nonsense boobs!

1 Like

Re: See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

While mine be like...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
Ewwww!

embarassed
Re: See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by SINZ: 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
But I didnt talk

Or am I no longer on IG?

6 Likes

Re: See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by Burgerlomo: 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
Pesin fit suffocate with dis kind extra large water melons o and I like am very well I must confess grin

1 Like

Re: See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by EasyMind(m): 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
O boy see Pillow
cool
Re: See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by ameezy(m): 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by Nomfanelo99(f): 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
seems like she's in pain

1 Like

Re: See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
princeemmma:
This blessing is a curse..see ow she bent like hunch back.
Women ain't gat no dignity left,exposing their private parts on social media just to garner attention.Later dey wud expect dudes like us t kneel down an propose ma foot.
Second Hand Bobby tongue

1 Like

Re: See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by whizcartel(m): 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
Ewwwwwwww!!!!.... I go still suck am sha.lol

1 Like

Re: See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by Abirisegun(m): 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
End time picture.
BTW, A girl posted his boobs on instagram. Like seriously? A girl...His bo.obs?
Please op, correct yourself before them come.

1 Like

Re: See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
Is dat not d weapons of mass destruction wey dem bush be dey search for in Iraq? Na im dis babe just carry for chest..hmmm
Re: See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by cidieschat(m): 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
princeemmma:

How can a girl post his boobs op? Its your english that got people talking

4 Likes

Re: See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by jboycrb(m): 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
princeemmma:

His boobs? tongue

1 Like

Re: See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by napoleon77(m): 8:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
princeemmma:

If his boobs look like this then I wonder how her boobs would be?

4 Likes

Re: See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by metallisc(m): 8:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
Justdulla:

This blessing is a curse..see ow she bent like hunch back.
Women ain't gat no dignity left,exposing their private parts on social media just to garner attention.Later dey wud expect dudes like us t kneel down an propose ma foot.
Second Hand Bobby tongue

that girl there is not looking for any proposal from anybody... the only proposal she wants from guys is to ask 'how much will it take?' dazall!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by Prinxxdave: 8:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
TrapQueen77:
shocked shocked shocked

While mine be like...

recession #APC
Re: See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by luscioustrish(f): 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
Romangoddess1....that's her handle.
Re: See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
Olympus has fallen

1 Like

Re: See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
TrapQueen77:
shocked shocked shocked

While mine be like...
this one is better
Re: See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by uzuede4(f): 9:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
Na everytin una go see?
Re: See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by refiner(f): 9:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
shocked

irritating...*pukes*
Re: See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by Nairaboi(m): 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
refiner:
shocked

irritating...*pukes*
show us your own, and let us be the judge. . .

2 Likes

Re: See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by refiner(f): 9:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
Nairaboi:

show us your own, and let us be the judge. . .

Judge?...did I ever ask for a judge? angry
Re: See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
Milfshake
Re: See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by akandry: 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
TrapQueen77:
shocked shocked shocked

While mine be like...
At least e shoot out small grin grin
Re: See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by Nairaboi(m): 10:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
refiner:

Judge?...did I ever ask for a judge? angry
then stop hating on other persons God given gift HATER. . . lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by refiner(f): 10:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
Nairaboi:

then stop hating on other persons God given gift HATER. . . lipsrsealed

grin...I ain't hating...I'm just irritated!

That's a private organ that needs to be covered,especially when it's not pleasing to the eyes...
Re: See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by joshing(m): 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
TrapQueen77:
shocked shocked shocked

While mine be like...
Oh No!!!!!
Re: See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram by braine(m): 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
I wouldn't want to be those straps right now, with the kind of weight they're enduring.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ten (10) Ways To Recover From Breakup / Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men? / Lady Caught Having Sex In The Market Without SHAME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.