Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders (74888 Views)

Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy / MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans / Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by BlueRayDick: 4:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
hahahahha I dey sell gun o, for those who wish to teach any guider a lessongrin grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by ajanma2(m): 4:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
How this story still rings in my head.
The Monkey Money Madness! (MMM)
Once upon a time in a village, a man appeared and announced that he would buy monkeys for N100 each. The villagers seeing that there were so many monkeys around, went out to the forest and started catching them.
The man bought thousands at N100 and as supply started to diminish, the villagers stopped their efforts. He further announced that he would now buy at N200. This renewed the efforts of the villagers and they started catching monkeys again. Soon the supply diminished and people started going back to their farms. The offer rate increased to N250 but the supply of monkeys became so little that it took much effort to even see a monkey, let alone catch one.
The man now announced that he would buy monkeys at N500! However, since he had to go to the city on some business, his assistant would now buy on his behalf.
In the absence of the man, his assistant told the villagers: ''Look at all these monkeys in the big cage that my OGA has bought from you, I will sell them to you at N350 and when my OGA returns from the city, you can sell it to him at N500''.
The villagers squeezed out all their HARD EARNED savings and bought all the monkeys. The most greedy ones among them even sold their lands to purchase many MONKEYS, hoping to make a huge profit without labor.
Then...
They never saw the man or his assistant. Only monkeys everywhere!
Welcome to #MMM.The world of Monkeys..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by permanentgrace(m): 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
ANOTHER NONSENSE AND IDIOTIC THREAD. I SPIT ON THIS THREAD AS I CURSE THE ENTIRE NAIRALAND FORUM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
I'm just jerking off reading this post, it turned me on grin

3 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by xpensivNas(m): 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
mmm no more robbing Peter to pay Paul but robbing both

11 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
Is not your thing spare money u pipo used? Haba!!
Whr r all dose people who were standing with MMM come and stand oo

13 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Bj5all(m): 4:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
majekdom2:
na u go tell seun how to run his business? U don run MMM successfully? Abeg carry go!

I don't need to drag words with you.
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
permanentgrace:
ANOTHER NONSENSE AND IDIOTIC THREAD. I SPIT ON THIS THREAD AS I CURSE THE ENTIRE NAIRALAND FORUM

My, my..... how much did you lose to MMM?

Take heart, Mavrodi will soon answer your prayers to him.

19 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
Bj5all:

do you have words to drag. You are in sorry state right now. All you need is Pele, sorry and sorts of condolences. Sorry you hear, next time when you here M, not MM, M u go run for dear life.

12 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by AntiWailer: 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
crashed since.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by BlueRayDick: 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
Quote of the day “MMM is just mocking us with dis useless slogan of “together we change the world” can’t you see it’s not working in this case? chai! dem warn me I no hear.”
grin grin grin Whedonsir

15 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Cutie09(m): 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
Where is rekeson?? I for say him dey cry now but is not my business
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by kamaldin(m): 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
tyson99:
If MMM is real make chuddy come out
The guy dey flex for phillipines

3 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
MMM paying their money back is a joke, they are expecting participants to pull out part of their money to pay another again while those guiders still want to enrich their pocket, they want you provide some money when they still holding your money to help another so another can provide again to pay you part of your money, these people think nigeria are dumb skull. Thunder fire the entire Guilders. I was told to join in November but I tell the guy, if mmm is real enough, let me be patient till February, as long as they keep on making money, I will join them later for sure but as for december,its late already because I trade stock markets for 8 years and I know when it fall and rise again, if not for first bank shares that give bonues more than any others during OBJ era, I would have regret stocks and thanks for fidelity bank then, when I bought 16 units at 32,000 k but ended trading after many years for 120,000k, they don't grow rapid like mmm, this even took up to 4 years but I work on some other area of my business to sustain, the total of my shares with other sector goes close to 1m but it takes struggles also with years patience to sustain but this mmm 30% in a month is scary, even bank gave me 12 % per annum during obj era on 1.2m fix deposit. May God help mmm participant recover their money because I want to join too but this time, it will take extra months even if they pay back because I must add to my patient to avoid another stories that torches the heart, my brother money is 100 k stock and her wife money also stock too. No bi joke at all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
If you see as I'm laughing here ehn...buahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by authority2006(m): 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
ovieigho:
With all your " I warned you" what help has the govt, individual offered? .well let's pray the scheme comes back and you enemy of Mmm will keep your advice to yourselves
It is now prayer things! Wake up to reality, it is a ponzi scheme, it has come to an end.

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Bj5all(m): 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
majekdom2:
do you have words to drag. You are in sorry state right now. All you need is Pele, sorry and sorts of condolences. Sorry you hear, next time when you here M, not MM, M u go run for dear life.

This is the reason i said i won't drag words with you. It's of no need. I'm not even a participant of MMM.

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by ihedioramma: 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
nmreports:
### Note my comment yesterday:

1. Guiders are the only ones that can sustain MMM.
2. If you wish to continue, use spare money only.
3. Here is the only way MMM can ever be sustained: http://www.hrtechnique.com/2017/01/should-i-provide-help-on-mmm.html

### Here is my new stance: (Now I take back my comment where I said MMM can be revived).

1. MMM is gone for good. For me, MMM died Dec 12 the moment they froze.
2. Guiders should be PHing and GHing themselves.
3. Common sense will tell you not to put 1 naira there again. It will be gone like the air.
4. Dont force it, move on.
5. When it comes to money, what matters is trust and the trust is gone.

They should raise their heads up high and count their losses. See the light beyond the tunnel. Move on!!!.
Are you well at all? can't you read? people that put there money have not got any help and you want others to enter?.
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
Bj5all:

I can feel the high temper...pele!! Baba cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Misterdhee1(m): 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
permanentgrace:
Nonentity! Instead of u to curse Chuddy and Mavrodi, u hear pitching ur frustrations with the wrong tent.

5 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by dee02(m): 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
Fu...cking lunkheads.... They invested their money in a ponzi scheme, serves you all right! grin

3 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
DONSMITH123:
daniel058“Those guiders are the reason for the problems the system is facing. A guider GH 2.4m but he only PH 300k. Imagine that f*^k%*ry! They are all thieves and will not want to PH. Greedy bastards.l

They nearly kill me here when I said many people are gh without pH. See now. They never know anything. For over 14 years in active online bussiness, I have never invested in Ponzi scheme. When we tell them that someone is behind the matching, they replied by asking, it is the system matching, no central account. Enjoy your sleepiness ...mmm is gone for ever. If you use your school fees for the mmm and you can't recover, this might affect your destiny forever, because of your stupidity . Take heart people

4 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by BlueRayDick: 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
gaburiel:

I just came to caught those that book space
Me sef come 'caught' ur grammar grin grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Marvel1206: 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
permanentgrace:
It's obvious MMM has duped you sad You must have invested your life savings in MMM that's why you're transferring your aggression to Nairaland. It would have been better tho if you had transferred it to a farmland, you would have made 10,000 heaps before the blink of an eye which you can use to your advantage. Your 'SPIT' and 'CURSE' wont bring back your money anyway sad This is the second time i'm seeing this bitter comment from you.

TOGETHER WE CHANGE THE WORLD

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Leopantro: 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
MMM pays.....

3 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Gbemini(m): 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
MMM Mohammed Mantitikobawa Modaran

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
DONSMITH123:

Those guiders are the reason for the problems the system is facing. A guider GH 2.4m but he only PH 300k. Imagine that f*^k%*ry! They are all thieves and will not want to PH. Greedy bastards.l

They nearly kill me here when I said many people are gh without pH. See now. They never know anything. For over 14 years in active online bussiness, I have never invested in Ponzi scheme. When we tell them that someone is behind the matching, they replied by asking, it is the system matching, no central account. Enjoy your sleepiness ...mmm is gone for ever. If you use your school fees for the mmm and you can't recover, this might affect your destiny forever, because of your stupidity . Take heart people

3 Likes

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by authority2006(m): 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
permanentgrace:
@PermanentGrace, just like the grace of MMM?

1 Like

Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
winkmart:
Move on guys, there are a whole lot of new opportunities better than MMM.

I have close to N200,000 in MMM, though it's peanut compared to what some other people have to collect t, but I have just moved on.

Infact, even if MMM gets back, I can't join them again. I consider it a waste of time as better online investments are everywhere now.

Please I need just 0.03 btc to complete what I have. Kindly help a sister oga! Oshe! God bless you!
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
gaburiel:

I dodge am

I just came to caught those that book space
Re: MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders by nmreports: 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
ihedioramma:
Are you well at all? can't you read? people that put there money have not got any help and you want others to enter?.

I will be civil with you so I kindly ask that you read what I wrote over again then you can apologize later if you have any civility in you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.