Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Commercial Sex Worker Strips 2 Her Pant 2 Fight Male Who Refuse 2 Pay After Sex - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Commercial Sex Worker Strips 2 Her Pant 2 Fight Male Who Refuse 2 Pay After Sex (3675 Views)

Osun: Amotekun Catches Gang Leader 'Shadow' Through A Commercial Sex Worker / Mob Strips 2 Thieves Unclad In Imo State (Photos) / Mother Of 2 & Her Married Boyfriend Plan To Sell Husband's Property In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Commercial Sex Worker Strips 2 Her Pant 2 Fight Male Who Refuse 2 Pay After Sex by sixtuschimere: 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
According to the social media user who shared the story,a commercial s*x worker goes half unclad to fight a male customer who refused to pay her after s*x.However,he did not state the location where the incident happened.

Abeg anybody fit lend this man money,notin dey small,make him settle the matter sharp sharp?This one na disgrace!

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/commercial-sx-worker-goes-half-unclad.html

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Strips 2 Her Pant 2 Fight Male Who Refuse 2 Pay After Sex by sixtuschimere: 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2017

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Strips 2 Her Pant 2 Fight Male Who Refuse 2 Pay After Sex by sixtuschimere: 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
sixtuschimere:
More
more

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Strips 2 Her Pant 2 Fight Male Who Refuse 2 Pay After Sex by mengho(m): 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
grin He don enjoy finished only to remember his pocket na empty grin

Madam beat am well well,
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Strips 2 Her Pant 2 Fight Male Who Refuse 2 Pay After Sex by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
I'm so pissed undecided
first the bald headed shameless Hoe used this woman's body for his pleasure then he wouldn't pay for what he enjoyed

The poor bafoon should have kept his shriveled up willie in his pants
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Strips 2 Her Pant 2 Fight Male Who Refuse 2 Pay After Sex by Xway(m): 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
sixtuschimere:
According to the social media user who shared the story,a commercial s*x worker goes half unclad to fight a male customer who refused to pay her after s*x.However,he did not state the location where the incident happened.

Abeg anybody fit lend this man money,notin dey small,make him settle the matter sharp sharp?This one na disgrace!

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/commercial-sx-worker-goes-half-unclad.html
PICTURE OF THE GUY FU#KING HER COMMERCIALLY OR I STILL DON BELIEVER.
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Strips 2 Her Pant 2 Fight Male Who Refuse 2 Pay After Sex by dingbang(m): 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
Maybe her pussy was smelly
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Strips 2 Her Pant 2 Fight Male Who Refuse 2 Pay After Sex by modelsms(m): 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
Xway:
PICTURE OF THE GUY FU#KING HER COMMERCIALLY OR I STILL DON BELIEVER.
Those girls send no hoot. And the guy has no shame too.
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Strips 2 Her Pant 2 Fight Male Who Refuse 2 Pay After Sex by modelsms(m): 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
I'm so pissed undecided
first the bald headed shameless Hoe used this woman's body for his pleasure then he wouldn't pay for what he enjoyed

The girl no enjoy too?

1 Like

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Strips 2 Her Pant 2 Fight Male Who Refuse 2 Pay After Sex by lovat(m): 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
Why should you visit a hooker if you don't have money?

The lady don't need to cover up because half of the guys there have seen the kondo and the other half are waiting to pay to enjoy the big booty
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Strips 2 Her Pant 2 Fight Male Who Refuse 2 Pay After Sex by lovat(m): 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
I'm so pissed undecided

Just because two fighting you are breaking ojuelegba bridge with yout grammar

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Strips 2 Her Pant 2 Fight Male Who Refuse 2 Pay After Sex by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
modelsms:

The girl no enjoy too?
does it look like she enjoyed it undecided would there even be a story if she had enjoyed it!!!!!! .
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Strips 2 Her Pant 2 Fight Male Who Refuse 2 Pay After Sex by lovat(m): 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
Police don teach olosho how to hold dem boyz for trouser grin grin

Dem boyz no sabi weda na olosho hold am abi na olopa

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Strips 2 Her Pant 2 Fight Male Who Refuse 2 Pay After Sex by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:
Just because two fighting you are breaking ojuelegba bridge with yout grammar
grin I was only expressing myself,Uncle sad
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Strips 2 Her Pant 2 Fight Male Who Refuse 2 Pay After Sex by lovat(m): 4:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
[color=limegreen] grin I was only expressing myself [/color]
grin grin grin

The anger from you can fry egg self
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Strips 2 Her Pant 2 Fight Male Who Refuse 2 Pay After Sex by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:
grin grin grin

The anger from you can fry egg self
grin grin
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Strips 2 Her Pant 2 Fight Male Who Refuse 2 Pay After Sex by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
bad market
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Strips 2 Her Pant 2 Fight Male Who Refuse 2 Pay After Sex by sixtuschimere: 7:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Strips 2 Her Pant 2 Fight Male Who Refuse 2 Pay After Sex by gulfer: 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
Where's the video so I can appreciate and comment grin grin
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Strips 2 Her Pant 2 Fight Male Who Refuse 2 Pay After Sex by haykinzz(m): 6:35am On Jan 20, 2017
Nawa oooo, so you alone enjoy this Big booty and you won go scot free Make thunder from Sambisa forest fire you like that..

But wait oooooo.....

Why the guy con resemble Igbo like this?? Abi na only me they see am??

OP abeg reveal your brother name nw.

(1) (Reply)

Lawrence Anini: The True Story Of One Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robbers / Retired DSP Caught Having Sex With A Mentally-ill Girl In Enugu (photos) / Internet 419

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.