Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,908 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Personal Review Of HTC 10, The Truth And The Lies - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Personal Review Of HTC 10, The Truth And The Lies (817 Views)

Itel It1704 (prime 4) Personal Review.. Official Thread / Replacing Only The Tochpad Of HTC Desire 600 dual sim / Finally Gotten The Itel S31. My Personal Review Follows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Personal Review Of HTC 10, The Truth And The Lies by mohemos: 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
Many that know me knows I love HTC so much, especially the HTC ONE family, I didn't buy HTC ONE M9 because it was a total mess from HTC.
To the main story, I got my dream phone HTC 10 some days ago and I want to share with you guys the truth and the lies I read before buying the phone.

Let me start with the lies,
HTC promised a two days usage without the need to charge the phone, My fellow Nairalanders, this phone is yet to carry me for a day. The battery is not as strong as HTC presented. Although I use the phone above average.

The USB port is backward compatible with TYPE-B, this is a total lie, The USB port is TYPE-C and is not compatible with any other type.

The phone doesn't heat up whilst running heavy application, the phone's temperature increase when you run heavy application and games.
For now those are the lies I've detected.

Now to the truth session,
The camera is the best HTC had ever have, Snapping with HTC 10 makes you a professional. The clarity of the photo is outstanding and the blur background and focus only on the object make viewers feel you used a highly rated digital camera.

The speed is exceptional, I've never seen any phone as fast as HTC 10 in term of processing user's request.

The finger print scanner is one Of The best, I've used finger print on some smartphones but they aren't as fast and perfect as HTC 10. The error rate is almost zero.

The display is fantastic, Although amoled is rated than LCD but the display on HTC 10 is fantastic.

The soft home, back and recent keys are also fantastic.

The charging speed is marvellous, You can get 60% in few minutes.

To mention but a few, please go ahead and ask questions concerning HTC10, I'll answer when I come back.

2 Likes

Re: Personal Review Of HTC 10, The Truth And The Lies by mohemos: 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
photo taken with HTC10

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get More Followers On Inatagram!(pic Proof)100% Working! / Best Anti-theft App For Android 6.0 / Samsung S4 Mini For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.