Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President (48431 Views)

Standoff Between Soldiers And ECOWAS Forces At The Gambian State House. Photos / Photos From The Swearing In Ceremony Of Adama Barrow As Gambian President / Jammeh Tenure Extension : What I Found Inside The Gambian Constitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
Mynd44:
He also asled all military officials to remain in their barracks else they will be seen as rebels.

Jammeh, he is coming for you

Lol the army captain said if ECOWAS intervenes they're gonna be like

Re: Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President by madridguy(m): 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
Thank God.

Akshow:
meaning?

1 Like

Re: Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
The timing was synchronized with the last plane out of Banjul airport. Now it begins.

1 Like

Re: Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President by CXLVII: 6:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
I see Jammeh's head bouncing on the ground

1 Like

Re: Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President by Stanleybigjoe63: 6:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
Very great one country having two president Africa na so.
Re: Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President by Praktikals(m): 6:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
Akshow:
meaning?
You dont have to understand. The message wasnt meant for you undecided

1 Like

Re: Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President by canalily(m): 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
How can Wheel Barrow rule Gambiaundecided there wil be much Gamble and Barrow go come be scarce for for Senegalangry
Re: Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President by Ododoeye0020(m): 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
PART 2 ABEG
Re: Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
Mynd44:
He also asled all military officials to remain in their barracks else they will be seen as rebels.

Jammeh, he is coming for you
So u self dey comment.
I thot twas only closing threads and banning monickers that was your hobby grin

5 Likes

Re: Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
good
Re: Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President by Gbemini(m): 6:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
And if I tell you the truth now you will say lieing,hmm this Adama barrow na my uncle o,but I don't want to say it before.

2 Likes

Re: Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President by Johnsown1(m): 6:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
Homo esculentus
Re: Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President by Escalze(m): 6:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
ritababe:

of course he is a gunner, we never loose.
it's not his fourth
Re: Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President by chimerase2: 6:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
Who swear amu in undecided
And that Mumu still dey in power undecided
Re: Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President by Artixmentor(m): 6:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
I am really enjoying this movie

parallel government in action
two presidents running the smallest country in Africa

what next?

1 Like

Re: Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President by thaoriginator: 6:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
Jammeh has been jammed grin grin grin
Re: Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President by Walelavender(m): 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
Startling! Jammeh a goner. ..but wait, is he gonna call the shot from Dakar or the ECOMOG forces are ready to smoke the slowpoke out of Gambia
The chief justice of Gambia went to do the swearing in in Dakar? grin
Re: Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President by ajani1978(m): 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
Kangaroo swon in. In another country
Re: Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President by hucienda: 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
Two captains on one boat.
Re: Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President by miqos02(m): 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2017

Re: Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President by oluwasegun007(m): 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
hmm..... undecided
Afrikannus
Re: Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President by Akshow: 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
Praktikals:

You dont have to understand. The message wasnt meant for you undecided
He has replied me, Park one side.
Re: Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President by ladychioma: 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
Good for him
Re: Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President by vicmela(m): 6:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
Congratulations to you. God's grace
Re: Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President by tijjanioyan: 6:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
Bamss1:
....so he will be ruling frm senegal
SENEGAMBIA,comes to mind.
Re: Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President by Blue3k(m): 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
Who do the Nass And military recognize. we know the people's will.
Re: Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President by Adebowale89(m): 6:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
joliyp:
ma crush

Re: Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President by goingape1: 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
one thing I understand with black men!
them can bluffs and also love there life! I know he will step down because he loves his life
Re: Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President by Realhommie(m): 6:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
globalresource:
Gbam...

You can't believe it that some Nigerians are supporting the elongation of Jammey rule in Gambia after been there for 22 years, just because Buhari is involved the the mop up operation of Ecowas military. Why practicing blind and hate politics?

Naija....na God fit change this country for good.
99.9% of these Nigerians are from the S. E, it's been their way since May 2015... They've been travailing in their wailings but unfortunately they're yet to prevail, not even for once.. Hehehehehehe

4 Likes

Re: Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President by Praktikals(m): 6:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
Akshow:
He has replied me, Park one side.
He didnt know the motive behind ur question.
Re: Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President by Brugo(m): 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
globalresource:
Gbam...

You can't believe it that some Nigerians are supporting the elongation of Jammey rule in Gambia after been there for 22 years, just because Buhari is involved the the mop up operation of Ecowas military. Why practicing blind and hate politics?

Naija....na God fit change this country for good.

That's classic IPOB mentality. They even don't mind hardship as long as their perceived enemies are affected.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nechama Rivlin Is Dead! Israel’s First Lady Dies / Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House / Arab Woman Pilot Disowned By Her Family' For Bombing ISIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.