Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Please A Graduate Of Chemical Engineering Needs A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please A Graduate Of Chemical Engineering Needs A Job (566 Views)

4 Steps To Getting An Amazing Job As A Graduate With 3rd Class Or Pass Grade / This Is For You If You Are A Graduate Searching For A Job Instead Of Some Skills / CV Format For A Graduate Trainee Job Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please A Graduate Of Chemical Engineering Needs A Job by david4ck(m): 8:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
Hello everyone,

Am a graduate of Chemical Engineering with a second class upper division from the University of Benin. Please I need a job and am hoping someone here might be of assistance. Here is my email address: onaome13@gmail.com and phone number 08165802638. Thank you
Re: Please A Graduate Of Chemical Engineering Needs A Job by davide470(m): 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
david4ck:
Hello everyone,

Am a graduate of Chemical Engineering with a second class upper division from the University of Benin. Please I need a job and am hoping someone here might be of assistance. Here is my email address: ***** and phone number ****. Thank you
Hope you follow the Jobs/Vacancies Boards as jobs are being posted on a daily basis (Entry Level / Experienced Hires). Also, follow THIS THREAD and THIS ONE to get Jobs posting.

See our "White-House" Fella..

Cc: Ferdyboss
Re: Please A Graduate Of Chemical Engineering Needs A Job by david4ck(m): 8:18am On Jan 20, 2017
I do go through those links bit nothing concrete has come out of it for me yet.
Please am still soliciting for help, abeg make una help na fellow nigerian

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Insurance Person Is Urgently Needed For Immediate Employment / Urgent Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies: Sales Representative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.